Serious Money Changed Hands For “Incompetence”

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
All of those Hitler parodies crack me up. Here’s another:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-RKS0_NKk&feature=player_detailpage]Hitler finds out about Obamacare Exchange Problems - YouTube[/ame]​

The president, members of Congress, celebrities and many others have gone on video to praise or criticize Obamacare, the administration’s signature health-care law that will consume huge portions of the American economy and radically change the way health-care decisions are made.

Now Adolf Hitler is joining the crowd.

He’s blasting the government for its inability to build a website that would allow Americans to quickly sign up for the federal program.

It’s the latest YouTube parody rewriting the subtitles in the Hitler-rant scene from the 2004 German-language movie “Downfall,” which recounts the Nazi dictator’s final days in his Berlin bunker.

The scene has been the source of numerous political and pop-culture parodies, including Hitler’s outrage at Mitt Romney’s defeat in 2012. (Warning: Some of the videos contain language that may be offensive to some readers.)

Now 'Hitler' blasts Obamacare failure ...
Word of impending trainwreck reaches Nazi Germany
Published: 17 hours ago

Now ?Hitler? blasts Obamacare failure ?

Jokes aside, the definition of carte blanche makes me think the people who designed the website fiasco deliberately made a mess of it:

carte blanche (noun)
plural cartes blanches

Unrestricted power to act at one's own discretion; unconditional authority: had given the interior decorator carte blanche and then detested the results

I gathered from those hearings yesterday that the wise guys got a ton of money up front and no penalties if they failed, no deadlines, and no accountability. It didn’t take long for the sharpshooters to realize they had carte blanche; so they botched it in order to come back for more money to fix the problems. I’m talking serious money changing hands —— BILLIONS —— not the usual envelopes-stuffed-with-cash type payoffs. My guess is that a lot of people in the Administration’s food chain did right well by the fiasco with more to come.

Don’t get me wrong here. Anything that helps in the fight to repeal HillaryCare II is a step in the right direction.

Finally, Hitler is pissed at Internet “losers.” Does he remind you of anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7vMUvgce_5s]Hitler is fed up with all the Hitler rants! - YouTube[/ame]​

Away back when it mattered I said that Michelle Obama was a bigger crook than Hillary Clinton because her larceny made Clinton look like a shoplifter:

. . . Michelle Obama's job as a "hospital administrator" had nothing to with medicine and nothing to do with administrating. It was all about PR.

Her official title was Vice President for External and Community Affairs. But that title and that job was so unnecessary, that , it not only didnt exist before she got it, when she resigned the position to campaign with her husband, no one was ever rehired to fill it, and the job itself was terminated after she resigned..

The circumstantial evidence is that it was only Barrack Obama's election to the US senate in 2005 that caused the creation of the position specifially for Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama had been working for the University of Chicago Hospital at a salary of $121,000 a year. But in 2005 after Barrack Obama was elected U.S. senator, Michelle got the promotion to Vice President of External Community Affairs, -- a position that didn't previously exist -- and a $200,000 a year raise -- to $316,000.

Here’s why I used quotation marks in the title:

From the OP

. . . the wise guys got a ton of money up front and no penalties if they failed, no deadlines, and no accountability. It didn’t take long for the sharpshooters to realize they had carte blanche; so they botched it in order to come back for more money to fix the problems. I’m talking serious money changing hands —— BILLIONS —— not the usual envelopes-stuffed-with-cash type payoffs. My guess is that a lot of people in the Administration’s food chain did right well by the fiasco with more to come.

I should have said wise gals. Now comes this:

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

I quoted these links:

Will Michelle Obama talk about her $300,000 PR hospital job as an example of the need for reform?
September 18, 2009
Marc Rubin

Will Michelle Obama talk about her $300,000 PR hospital job as an example of the need for reform? - New York Obama Administration | Examiner.com

XXXXX

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website
4:57 PM 10/25/2013
Patrick Howley

Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Excerpt from a previous thread:

Nobody can convince me the Peace Corps should be funded by American taxpayers. In fact, the Peace Corps should be shutdown —— not only because of the way it is funded, but because of the freaks who are drawn to volunteer. One of the sickest images of the Peace Corps is the one that says Peace Corps VOLUNTEERS are loyal Americans serving their country. They sure as hell are not serving me or the majority of Americans who oppose abortion. The only thing they serve is a brutal global agenda that includes abortion, population control, sterilization, and eugenics. The joke is: Service in the Peace Corps is the best résumé sweetener parasites can possibly have when they apply for a permanent spot at the public trough.

NOTE: Compulsory killing and compulsory charity are evil twins. Both are paid for with tax dollars; both are forced on the American people by their own government.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...47157-peace-corps-cum-missionary-society.html

Now, apply the above quote to Michelle Obama’s college classmate:

Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998

Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

The Peace Corps serves no useful purpose, but it does give the hustlers cover when they join the ranks of touchy-feely parasites at the public trough. The worst kind of bums do a stint in the Peace Corps for one reason only —— it guarantees patronage from leading Democrats after a volunteer returns from saving the natives in a Third World village. One can only wonder if Ms. Townes has as much compassion for American taxpayers being ripped off by the ACA rollout as she supposedly had for the folks in Africa.

Looking at today’s world according to UN charity hustlers, poverty is increasing, illiteracy is rampant as is disease, hunger, and brutality. So the world can hardly be called peaceful. Question: What the hell did Peace Corps volunteers accomplish since JFK created it other than documenting their own liberal credentials in order to enhance their résumés?

p.s. The Peace Corps was established by executive order in 1961. I assume an EO can abolish it.

In June of 2012 Valery Jarrett’s daughter Laura married Tony Balkissoon. That’s about the only thing I can swear to at this point.

This story is just breaking, ala Sh*t's gonna hit the Fan. Canadian Firm that created flawed/failed Ocare AKA ACA website received 653 million. Inside sources Liberal Canadian MPP Bas Balkissoon's son Tony Balkissoon 29 who married the daughter of Valerie Jarrett, Laura Jarrett both work for the O website. The buzz THEY BOTH ...YES work for CGI Federal Inc. counterpart of US Canadian Firm CGI. The money flows right back to Valerie Jarrett, & POTUS. Conflict of Interest...nepotism doesn't even set this up for the big AHA that's coming down the pike. Journalists are working like harried mice to get this into the right hands. Just thought you would like heads up.

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/10151956938053588

Should all of the implied dirty details turn out to be true this next bit of info begs the question: Is Michelle finally proud of her country?

Federal officials considered only one firm to design the Obamacare health insurance exchange website that has performed abysmally since its Oct. 1 debut.

Rather than open the contracting process to a competitive public solicitation with multiple bidders, officials in the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid accepted a sole bidder, CGI Federal, the U.S. subsidiary of a Canadian company with an uneven record of IT pricing and contract performance.

XXXXX

Why was CGI chosen and how did this happen? Good question. Could it be that a certain First Lady might have had an inside track with that company?

Read the article for a bit about Michelle’s blackness thesis:

michelle_obama__caricature.jpg

photo: DonkeyHotey​

Did Mooch Screw the Pooch? College Classmate’s Company Built Healthcare.gov
DC Clothesline ^ | 10/26/2013 | Dean D. Garrison

Did Mooch Screw the Pooch? College Classmate's Company Built Healthcare.gov |

Incompetence, pretended or genuine, is one thing, but there is no excuse for this if the ACA is fully implemented:

A Washington D.C.-based private Catholic university is slated to offer a class next semester that is expected to teach students how to promote and protect abortion coverage provided under the Affordable Care Act.

Catholic University To Teach Students How To Promote, Protect Obamacare-Covered Abortions
by College Fix Staff on October 28, 2013

Catholic University To Teach Students How To Promote, Protect Obamacare-Covered Abortions

I thought it was against the law to use tax dollars for abortion. Since John Roberts said the ACA was a tax Georgetown Law is teaching students how to break the law in addition to advocating infanticide.

It's against the law for the President to change laws as he pleases. But that's not stopping him is it?

It's against the law for the President to change laws as he pleases. But that's not stopping him is it?

To Politico: You’re right. I can only add that Congress and the courts are just as guilty because they refuse to stop him.

In the unlikely event Rep. Issa gets all of the documents he wants:

House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) has subpoenaed ObamaCare contractor Quality Software Services Inc. (QSSI) to hand over HealthCare.gov documents regarding development of the website.

XXXXX

Last week, President Obama appointed former Office of Management and Budget Director Jeffrey Zients to oversee the fix-it process for the website. He tasked QSSI with leading the repair, taking over as the main contractor. CGI previously held that role.

Issa subpoenas ObamaCare contractor for website documents
By Rebecca Shabad - 10/29/13 09:45 AM ET

Issa subpoenas ObamaCare contractor for website documents - The Hill's Healthwatch

will they include CGI personnel records?

This story is just breaking, ala Sh*t's gonna hit the Fan. Canadian Firm that created flawed/failed Ocare AKA ACA website received 653 million. Inside sources Liberal Canadian MPP Bas Balkissoon's son Tony Balkissoon 29 who married the daughter of Valerie Jarrett, Laura Jarrett both work for the O website. The buzz THEY BOTH ...YES work for CGI Federal Inc. counterpart of US Canadian Firm CGI. The money flows right back to Valerie Jarrett, & POTUS. Conflict of Interest...nepotism doesn't even set this up for the big AHA that's coming down the pike. Journalists are working like harried mice to get this into the right hands. Just thought you would like heads up.

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/10151956938053588

I’m pretty sure QSSI is not going to do the work gratis; so it’s fair to say that the new batch of computer “experts” will be paid a ton of money to clean up after CGI.

Anyway, if acronyms and the names of the players are confusing you Judi McLeod over at Canada Free Press drew up a play by play. Guess what? It turns out there’s a whole bunch of Nubians in the fuel supply:

"At the 290-guest wedding of his son Tony to Valerie Jarrett’s daughter Laura, Bas Balkissoon was seen in deep conversation with Barack Obama and Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder. (Toronto Star).

Meet Valerie Jarrett daughter Laura’s computer scandal tinged father-in-law
By Judi McLeod Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet Valerie Jarrett daughter Laura?s computer scandal tinged father-in-law

Forum List

Back