Serbian Football Fans

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think "Sever" those are Delije, or Red Star Belgrade Fans...

Message from "Sever": Serbia NOT a country of faggots

Im inspired by the serbian movie about skinheads i saw recently. So I looked for this/my two years old video.

In the movie there is one scene where his mathematics proffessor touches him and such and confesses his love, later the main character/skinhead comes into the classroom and says "no proffessor i dont want to be your lover" i dont feel that way, maybe we can be just friends, no wait we cant because you are a faggot then he beats him with boots in the face. I mean I dont support violence, but Im not sure, if that was in that case not justified, because the proffessor touched his legs, and wanted to do little but sex, what would you do if a faggot touches you?

What are knuckle draggers?

They're people who have long arms and the knuckles drag along the floor

1696828385205.png

I see somehow a meaning like "primate"? You are a classic liberal English faggot, who hates Serbia and loves to genocide Serbs. You even fought in the kosovo war against serbs.

I'm not a "faggot", I do support Kosovo over Serbia because Serbia was wrong on every level for attacking Kosovo.

It's pretty obvious that the two most aggressive countries in Europe post WW2 are Russia and Serbia and both are slavs....

I'm not a "faggot", I do support Kosovo over Serbia because Serbia was wrong on every level for attacking Kosovo.

It's pretty obvious that the two most aggressive countries in Europe post WW2 are Russia and Serbia and both are slavs....

Ukranians are also Slavs, so are half of the others of Europe, sounds like some recycled nazi bs, slavs, serbs are aggressive, startet the two world wars etc. Americans and English use the same language as Hitler. Serbia was not wrong, and Serbia couldnt have "attacked Kosovo" no more then "America can attack Florida" even Florida is a state with state rights, kosovo was not even a federal state, just Serbia.

Ukranians are also Slavs, so are half of the others of Europe, sounds like some recycled nazi bs, slavs, serbs are aggressive, startet the two world wars etc. Americans and English use the same language as Hitler. Serbia was not wrong, and Serbia couldnt have "attacked Kosovo" no more then "America can attack Florida" even Florida is a state with state rights, kosovo was not even a federal state, just Serbia.

Yes, they are. And there are issues in the Ukraine. I'm not going to pretend this is all black and white and all Ukrainians are lovely and all Serbs and Russians are evil. I've had good Russian friends and work colleagues. I've been to Serbia and Russia and never had any problems (except the racist chanting that lasted a short while at an under-21 football match between Russia and Italy).

Serbia is wrong. I'll tell you why.

When Kosovo was a part of Serbia (in the sense that Serbia was actually in control of Kosovo before 1999), the Serbs said all businesses needed to have 50/50 Serb/Kosovan Albanian workers. In a region that was 10/90 Serb to Kosovan Albanian, this was clearly WRONG.

When Serbia tried to commit ethnic cleansing/genocide against the Kosovan Albanians, that was also wrong.

The US Federal government could easily attack Florida, the whole US CIVIL WAR was about the US federal government attacking Confederate states....

Yes, they are. And there are issues in the Ukraine. I'm not going to pretend this is all black and white and all Ukrainians are lovely and all Serbs and Russians are evil. I've had good Russian friends and work colleagues. I've been to Serbia and Russia and never had any problems (except the racist chanting that lasted a short while at an under-21 football match between Russia and Italy).

Serbia is wrong. I'll tell you why.

When Kosovo was a part of Serbia (in the sense that Serbia was actually in control of Kosovo before 1999), the Serbs said all businesses needed to have 50/50 Serb/Kosovan Albanian workers. In a region that was 10/90 Serb to Kosovan Albanian, this was clearly WRONG.

When Serbia tried to commit ethnic cleansing/genocide against the Kosovan Albanians, that was also wrong.

The US Federal government could easily attack Florida, the whole US CIVIL WAR was about the US federal government attacking Confederate states....

1. That with the 50/50 workers was wrong
2.I dont think serbs tried to commit genocide against kosovo albanians, that is a lie like that in world war 1 the americans and english said germans eat belgian babies, that is war propaganda. Albanians started to kill police officers, serbs fought terrorists, you call them freedom fighters. Now it is the reverse and you call the serbs in kosovo terrorists, the albanian police guards, as good.

Serbia should've won the basketball world cup last month but they fell at germany's feet in the final

1. That with the 50/50 workers was wrong
2.I dont think serbs tried to commit genocide against kosovo albanians, that is a lie like that in world war 1 the americans and english said germans eat belgian babies, that is war propaganda. Albanians started to kill police officers, serbs fought terrorists, you call them freedom fighters. Now it is the reverse and you call the serbs in kosovo terrorists, the albanian police guards, as good.

Yes, i told you Serbia was wrong.
I said ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Ethnic cleansing is the removal of a group of people from a certain area. That is clearly what Serbia did seeing how I was in New Jersey that summer of 1999 and there were loads of Kosovan Albanians at an army base close by.
Genocide is the attempted destruction of that group. Genocide doesn't even need to involve killing to be attempted. You could make a case for genocide, and you could make a case for it not being genocide, seeing how complicated genocide is to prove.

Kosovan Albanians probably did a lot of things that we would consider not good. HOWEVER, they were being attacked by the Serbs with things like the 50/50 work force requirement, they couldn't have education in Albanian, they were forced to have it in Serbian, there was something about electricity all being produced in Serbia so they could control the amount that the Kosovan Albanians got.

Sometimes people fight back because there's no choice. Serbia wasn't treating Kosovan Albanians like citizens of Serbia, but as scum they wanted to get rid of by treating them really badly. In my book, standing up and fighting back is what every normal person would do.

You Serbs are doubtless blessed with some talent somewhere .
But be honest , Mortician , not all of the experiments were successful and some were decidely unfortunate in their outcomes .
But most decent people are like the lovely English and are still prepared to be accommodating to tribes like the Welsh , Serbs and Mongolians , as examples , who are not naturally blessed and are still trying hard to catch up .

Keep trying and keep smiling .

Forum List

Back