Separation, I agree, will solve everyones' race problem

Dover Delaware s Strange Fruit What happened to Henry Fordham
FBI to Join Investigation of Black Teen s Hanging Death in North Carolina - Crime Courts True Crime Real People Stories People.com

by due process people are supposed to be convicted of crime before depriving anyone of life or liberty or property

if we don't defend due process equally for all people, then our govt can run amok

Well Ma'am, your race has proven itself to be unworthy of my trust. I am not interested in Blacks trying to enter government and governing Whites to fix our problems. We helped your race build this great nation with 310 years of free labor, torment, dehumanization, and destruction. Why not give us a few states, help us to become independent, and we just peacefully separate from each other since we do not get along in peace?...

Peace.

Anonymous1977 Gladys House who is trying to set up an independent business and bank district in Freedmen's Town as a nationally registered historic site, believes that racism is based on White being the privileged class and the only ones who can be racist. that is her definition. Do you agree? she needs help to unite and set this up. She bought land to build a music studio and business center for youth, and we have ideas for demanding restitution of taxpayer money wasted destroying the national history and community business and campus plans for this district.

if you are serious, please let me know. I will try to get you in contact. this should be a national center like a banking
system, courts and govt, etc.

I don't trust your race Ma'am, with all due respect, and intelligently speaking (I think) why should I trust Whites to try to solve Blacks peoples problems?

I am for separation from Whites to solve Black people's problems.

Peace.

FBI to Join Investigation of Black Teen s Hanging Death in North Carolina - Crime Courts True Crime Real People Stories People.com

by due process people are supposed to be convicted of crime before depriving anyone of life or liberty or property

if we don't defend due process equally for all people, then our govt can run amok

Well Ma'am, your race has proven itself to be unworthy of my trust. I am not interested in Blacks trying to enter government and governing Whites to fix our problems. We helped your race build this great nation with 310 years of free labor, torment, dehumanization, and destruction. Why not give us a few states, help us to become independent, and we just peacefully separate from each other since we do not get along in peace?...

Peace.
Hi Anonymous1977 I actually agree with you on setting up such a system. i posted it on two message here to you Matthew and Asclepias to support this:
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing
BTW My parents were both Vietnamese Buddhists, I was born in Galveston Texas and considered Asian American, or American born Asian if you want. but my birth certificate states that both my parents are WHITE. so you can say that makes me white.

But I do believe if you believe in segregation for these positive reasons, you need to be part of this team
trying to set up and secede that Freedmen's Town district away from the City of Houston that has destroyed
one Black church after another. It is horrible what I saw go down there. But Gladys House and Lenwood Johnson
and others have a whole dirty laundry list of tax money owed for the destruction of national historic landmarks there.

Their plans for a campus are posted on that website.
Why not unite the Ben Carsons and Allen Wests, the Obama's and Sheila Jackson Lee's
to set up a federal system of issues credits for restitution back to the community to restore the
historic district as a campus and create jobs and education in business and govt management.

Contact Sheila Jackson Lee's office and Gladys House at gladys.house at ymail I believe.
she is the native descendent business leader from Freedmen's Town, i'm just a volunteer
trying to get backing for those plans to convert the district into its own city state.

so glad you think along these lines. you are right most people are too afraid
to emancipat e themselves and demand back the land to govern directly.
the land was originally Freed Slave but it was seized by eminent domain, so that needs to be voided and reversed
or else set up a public system that recognizes the plans of the Black community that have been censored and destroyed.

I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan but I DO agree with him that separation between the races will solve everyones' race problem (if I understand him corrcectly)!
you will never separate because welfare benefits will no longer be available

PPBBFFTT
these aren't necessary if the people own their own land and govt, including schools to teach them to govern independently,
and are now in charge of their own property, taxes and whatever these pay for.
squeeze berry
you don't get what Anonymous1977 is saying
complete emancipation not enslavement to govt that charges a tax rate reminiscent of 2/5 slave and 3/5 free

I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan but I DO agree with him that separation between the races will solve everyones' race problem (if I understand him corrcectly)!
And here's one of the racists for whom race is a 'problem.'

PPBBFFTT
these aren't necessary if the people own their own land and govt, including schools to teach them to govern independently,
squeeze berry
complete emancipation not enslavement to govt that charges a tax rate reminiscent of 2/5 slave and 3/5 free

they already own land and attend schools and everyone pays taxes, well the ones that work anyway

And here's one of the racists for whom race is a 'problem.'

And sadly, is still more honest and less in denial than you are about your problems, C_Clayton_Jones

PPBBFFTT
squeeze berry

they already own land and attend schools and everyone pays taxes, well the ones that work anyway
squeeze berry you don't get what I am saying
there are districts that have independently incorporated as their own townships.

1. how many people know how to own and manage their own private campus communities
like Rice U where the trustees own the housing and businesses around their property.

2. how many people know how to manage their own towns, where they pay taxes
to their own system they govern themselves. NOT paying taxes to some politico's
who take their money and do whatever gets them elected to office.

3. how many people know how to buy out their own public school property
and take over to build their own incorporated township around it to be
self governing and self sustaining.

Peace.
Hi Anonymous1977 I actually agree with you on setting up such a system. i posted it on two message here
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing
BTW My parents were both Vietnamese Buddhists, I was born in Galveston Texas and considered Asian American.
but my birth certificate states that both my parents are WHITE. so you can say that makes me white.

But I do believe if you believe in segregation for these positive reasons, you need to be part of this team
trying to set up and secede that Freedmen's Town district away from the City of Houston that has destroyed
one Black church after another. It is horrible what I saw go down there. But Gladys House and Lenwood Johnson
and others have a whole dirty laundry list of tax money owed for the destruction of national historic landmarks there.

Their plans for a campus are posted on that website.
Why not unite the Ben Carsons and Allen Wests, the Obama's and Sheila Jackson Lee's
to set up a federal system of issues credits for restitution back to the community to restore the
historic district as a campus and create jobs and education in business and govt management.

Contact Sheila Jackson Lee's office and Gladys House at gladys.house at ymail I believe.
she is the native descendent business leader from Freedmen's Town, i'm just a volunteer
trying to get backing for those plans to convert the district into its own city state.

so glad you think along these lines. you are right most people are too afraid
to emancipat e themselves and demand back the land to govern directly.
the land was originally Freed Slave but it was seized by eminent domain, so that needs to be voided and reversed
or else set up a public system that recognizes the plans of the Black community that have been censored and destroyed.

Well Ma'am, I think that with Blacks the first thing that needs to happen is unity and repair among ourselves...our problems are so unique that they need to be addressed and repaired among our own first...we have too many problems, like self-hatred and a destroyed humanity state I think, for trying to unite with others before uniting with self.

With our (Blacks) own government, what rules us would be entirely in our own hands. I have 0 faith that the American government can and will solve the problems of Blacks.

Peace & Blessings to you:).
Anonymous1977

Last edited:
Nobody may logically dispute that racial separation SOLVES racism.

No interracial interaction, no chance for racism!

Deprive a fire of oxygen, it dies.

Forum List

Back