Separation, I agree, will solve everyones' race problem

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan but I DO agree with him that separation between the races will solve everyones' race problem (if I understand him corrcectly)!

Who do you seek separation from?

Well, I'm not "seeking" as it were, meaning I'm not actively trying to bring separation between the races...I am just trying to spread the idea that separation between all of the races would solve the problem of the races not getting along together in peace.

LOL...white people will always find an enemy. Irish, Jewish, Italian...just look at history. BUt Farrakhan can have detroit. White supremacists can have Idaho.

I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan but I DO agree with him that separation between the races will solve everyones' race problem (if I understand him corrcectly)!
Everyone doesn't have a 'race problem,' only racists and bigots do.

In addition to being un-Constitutional, 'separating' the races is unwarranted and untenable.

In addition to being un-Constitutional, 'separating' the races is unwarranted and untenable.

Well talk is cheap, Sir. Anyone can say anything out of their mouth, but why are things like this still going on:

5275818002_c1ded4994b_m.jpg

As long as one Black is not safe all Blacks are not safe. There is a race problem; we can say anything with our mouths, but when there is not peace between parties, they are perhaps better off separating.

Are you fighting White supremacists and White racists? what does your not fighting them mean, "agreement?"

Peace.

Last edited:
Someone changed the title of this thread, adding a "s" to the word "problem" in the title.

The title should be: "Separation, I agree, will solve everyones' race problem"

Peace.

Blacks talk about separation but it's a bluff. Without white people,blacks go back to the stone age like it is in africa. Black culture doesn't make cars and cell phones and computers. Blacks need white people and they know it.

Anonymous1977
I would say to separate political parties and beliefs
and quit imposing on each other and abusing govt to impose on everyone.

If race segregation is part of someone's beliefs, yes, they have full right to exercise those beliefs within their groups,
but it can't be forced on people who don't believe in that.

Everyone I know believes in defending their political, religious and personal beliefs from imposition.
That seems to be a universal Constitutional principle, so why not agree to respect and protect equal creeds from each other?

Who do you seek separation from?

Well, I'm not "seeking" as it were, meaning I'm not actively trying to bring separation between the races...I am just trying to spread the idea that separation between all of the races would solve the problem of the races not getting along together in peace.
Ha, it never worked before...

Moonglow
if we applied that logic to ACA we wouldn't be experimenting with unprecedented mandates on the taxpayers,
fining people 1% of their income and higher, for not enrolling in a program where nobody knows what the rules are.

Has that ever worked before?

I agree with separation. Give them half of Miss, Alb, South Carolina, and 1/3rds of Ga.

Let them have their own government, police, banks, fire departments, stock exchange, and trade policy...Hell, let's just make them their own nation. President, congress, courts,....

Forced separation or voluntary separation? It wont work if forced. Come to think of it racists will always have problems with racism. It wont help to separate. If you look at history racism is what brought us together in this country.

Blacks talk about separation but it's a bluff. Without white people,blacks go back to the stone age like it is in africa. Black culture doesn't make cars and cell phones and computers. Blacks need white people and they know it.

Lolol. Well Sir, speaking for myself, I know that my life has been hamstrung by a corrupt American government and your corrupt race (with members in positions of power,) which have expressed hatefulness like you express which can only be indicative of some kind of strange internal hatred for Blacks.

Though I don't believe in Farrakhan, his group produces Black people like this, a 2 year old Black genius who starts speaking at 24:30 of this video:

Toddler Scientist Romanieo Golphin Jr. Knows Physics And Chemistry VIDEO

So perhaps the problem of Blacks is the influence that Whites have in their (our) lives; in a Black group where Whites have NO INFLUENCE, there is a 2 year old genius.

Well talk is cheap, Sir. Anyone can say anything out of their mouth, but why are things like this still going on:

5275818002_c1ded4994b_m.jpg

As long as one Black is not safe all Blacks are not safe. There is a race problem; we can say anything with our mouths, but when there is not peace between parties, they are perhaps better off separating.

Are you fighting White supremacists and White racists? what does your not fighting them mean, "agreement?"

Peace.

Are you fighting blacks that are racist and murder whites? Are you fighting black racist at all?

I would say to separate political parties and beliefs
and quit imposing on each other and abusing govt to impose on everyone.

If race segregation is part of someone's beliefs, yes, they have full right to exercise those beliefs within their groups,
but it can't be forced on people who don't believe in that.

Everyone I know believes in defending their political, religious and personal beliefs from imposition.
That seems to be a universal Constitutional principle, so why not agree to respect and protect equal creeds from each other?

No Ma'am, I'm not saying force needs to be used on people...I'm saying what is best for all parties. Why stay in a marriage where both members of the marriage are making each other suffer GREATLY? That just doesn't make any sense.

Forum List

Back