Separation, I agree, will solve everyones' race problem

Forced separation or voluntary separation? It wont work if forced. Come to think of it racists will always have problems with racism. It wont help to separate. If you look at history racism is what brought us together in this country.

Well my brother, separation beats this, in my humble opinion:

5275818002_c1ded4994b_m.jpg

The way the Black community is suffering under White rule, we would be better of without Whites.

I agree with separation. Give them half of Miss, Alb, South Carolina, and 1/3rds of Ga.

Let them have their own government, police, banks, fire departments, stock exchange, and trade policy...Hell, let's just make them their own nation. President, congress, courts,....

Thanks Matthew
can you and Asclepias please help promote a federal banking system
for Freedmen's Town. the native descendant business leader there
Gladys House and I have had meetings at the Federal Reserve to push for such a system.

Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Can you please help unite supporters aorund this?

ok, 7 percent of all black murders are committed by a white or Hispanic. 14 percent of all white murders are committed by blacks.

White on black murder who really is killing whom Rare

So remind us who is more likely to kill whom?
depends where you live....
No it doesn't the fact is more whites are murdered by blacks in this Country. depending on what year you go with twice as many whites are murdered by blacks then are blacks murdered by whites.

I would say to separate political parties and beliefs
and quit imposing on each other and abusing govt to impose on everyone.

If race segregation is part of someone's beliefs, yes, they have full right to exercise those beliefs within their groups,
but it can't be forced on people who don't believe in that.

Everyone I know believes in defending their political, religious and personal beliefs from imposition.
That seems to be a universal Constitutional principle, so why not agree to respect and protect equal creeds from each other?

No Ma'am, I'm not saying force needs to be used on people...I'm saying what is best for all parties. Why stay in a marriage where both members of the marriage are making each other suffer GREATLY? That just doesn't make any sense.

Hi Anonymous1977 then you can be like prolife people who wipe out abortion by informed choice and education.
there is rule of law where govt cannot be abused to force people to change their beliefs.
so you can enforce your beliefs for yourself by educated choice and respect the same of others.
segregation by law.

Are you fighting blacks that are racist and murder whites? Are you fighting black racist at all?

I don't know any Blacks who oppress Whites or others in the name of race, you SICKO...your HATEFUL race, which is shown in your nasty, fiery, hateful spirit, are the racial oppressors in this world.

ok, 7 percent of all black murders are committed by a white or Hispanic. 14 percent of all white murders are committed by blacks.

White on black murder who really is killing whom Rare

So remind us who is more likely to kill whom?
depends where you live....
No it doesn't the fact is more whites are murdered by blacks in this Country. depending on what year you go with twice as many whites are murdered by blacks then are blacks murdered by whites.
So a place like where I live where there is maybe 2 Afro-Americans I am more likely to die from them 2 than 1 or 2 out of 99%?

Everyone doesn't have a 'race problem,' only racists and bigots do.

In addition to being un-Constitutional, 'separating' the races is unwarranted and untenable.

Well talk is cheap, Sir. Anyone can say anything out of their mouth, but why are things like this still going on:

As long as one Black is not safe all Blacks are not safe. There is a race problem; we can say anything with our mouths, but when there is not peace between parties, they are perhaps better off separating.

Are you fighting White supremacists and White racists? what does your not fighting them mean, "agreement?"

Peace.

Are you fighting blacks that are racist and murder whites? Are you fighting black racist at all?

Forced separation or voluntary separation? It wont work if forced. Come to think of it racists will always have problems with racism. It wont help to separate. If you look at history racism is what brought us together in this country.

The way the Black community is suffering under White rule, we would be better of without Whites.

Unless they are exterminated it wont matter whos rule Black people are under. If we separated what would stop them from trying to kill us off eventually? Dont think thats not the game plan for a lot of racists that would grow in popularity in an all white society.

I agree some separation may be a good thing such as in home schooling but thats about where I would limit it to.

I don't know any Blacks who oppress Whites or others in the name of race, you SICKO...your HATEFUL race, which is shown in your nasty, fiery, hateful spirit, are the racial oppressors in this world.
Never mind the cave chimp. He is dealing with fear and a inferiority complex. However, people like him would be emboldened if the races were to separate. Trust and believe an attack would come.

Unless they are exterminated it wont matter whos rule Black people are under. If we separated what would stop them from trying to kill us off eventually? Dont think thats not the game plan for a lot of racists that would grow in popularity in an all white society.

I agree some separation may be a good thing such as in home schooling but thats about where I would limit it to.

If we separated brother, the world would not stand by and let them murder Blacks in the name of race...the world is mostly non-White. We could unite with other non-White nations in the world and no one would let them "exterminate Blacks." OUR SHAMEFUL AND UNWARRANTED FEAR IS MAKING US SUFFER.

The solution is obvious. If you want to be away from people of other races, move somewhere where pretty much everybody is your race. But you can't make other people move just because you're racist. That's your problem, not their problem.

Just want to repeat:

Someone changed the title of this thread, adding a "s" to the word "problem" in the title.

The title should be: "Separation, I agree, will solve everyones' race problem"

Peace.

Dover Delaware s Strange Fruit What happened to Henry Fordham
FBI to Join Investigation of Black Teen s Hanging Death in North Carolina - Crime Courts True Crime Real People Stories People.com

by due process people are supposed to be convicted of crime before depriving anyone of life or liberty or property

if we don't defend due process equally for all people, then our govt can run amok

If we separated brother, the world would not stand by and let them murder Blacks in the name of race...the world is mostly non-White. We could unite with other non-White nations in the world and no one would let them "exterminate Blacks." OUR SHAMEFUL AND UNWARRANTED FEAR IS MAKING US SUFFER.

That would be a disastrous miscalculation. Look around the world and you will see that the darker you are the more you are discriminated against in pretty much all countries that are not Black governed. Not only have whites done a job on Black peoples minds here in the US. They have infected the minds of others around the globe. Whats making us suffer is lack of knowledge about who we are and having the unity to combat any brainwashing.

That would be a disastrous miscalculation. Look around the world and you will see that the darker you are the more you are discriminated against in pretty much all countries that are not Black governed. Not only have whites done a job on Black peoples minds here in the US. They have infected the minds of others around the globe. Whats making us suffer is lack of knowledge about who we are and having the unity to combat any brainwashing.

Well my brother, I don't trust all sources for my info...Whites could easily brainwash us into believing that "everybody hates you."

If we had our own nation we could easily become a member of this organization: NAM CSSTC Non-Aligned Movement Centre for South-South Technical Cooperation of which Fidel Castro said: "[the purpose of the organization is to ensure] the national independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity and security of non-aligned countries [in their] struggle against imperialism, colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, and all forms of foreign aggression, occupation, domination, interference or hegemony as well as against great power and bloc politics."

If we united, White nations seeking to "exterminate Blacks in the name of race" would not go unchallenged.

We need to stop being cowardly brother!

Anonymous1977
some people see Obama as targeting the rightwing conservatives as a class
while downplaying the nonwhite terrorists as workplace violence etc.

this may be disguised as political identity, such as abusing the IRS to go after "conservative" political opponents.

is that close enough?

When i tried to point out that regardless if race is involved,
objections to ACA are based on Constitutional violations.

But i was jumped on by a roomful of people (all nonwhite)
all claiming that opposition was RACE based. and not having any
concept or knowledge of the Constitutional laws violated.

So abusing RACE to dismiss and override legal corrections to violations
is demonizing the "Tea Party" as racist for being "white" and "Klan"

And this is preventing Constitutional corrections, and excluding Constitutional beliefs that are supposed to be equal
and included by the federal laws. So it is "conspiring to violate civil rights" by playing the RACE card.

Well my brother, I don't trust all sources for my info...Whites could easily brainwash us into believing that "everybody hates you."

If we had our own nation we could easily become a member of this organization: NAM CSSTC Non-Aligned Movement Centre for South-South Technical Cooperation of which Fidel Castro said: "[the purpose of the organization is to ensure] the national independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity and security of non-aligned countries [in their] struggle against imperialism, colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, and all forms of foreign aggression, occupation, domination, interference or hegemony as well as against great power and bloc politics."

If we united, White nations seeking to "exterminate Blacks in the name of race" would not go unchallenged.

We need to stop being cowardly brother!

Anonymous1977 Gladys House who is trying to set up an independent business and bank district in Freedmen's Town as a nationally registered historic site, believes that racism is based on White being the privileged class and the only ones who can be racist. that is her definition. Do you agree? she needs help to unite and set this up. She bought land to build a music studio and business center for youth, and we have ideas for demanding restitution of taxpayer money wasted destroying the national history and community business and campus plans for this district.

if you are serious, please let me know. I will try to get you in contact. this should be a national center like a banking
system, courts and govt, etc.

Forum List

Back