Separated at Birth?

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Separated at Birth?

Tip: Moonbattery

BishopHitler.jpg

Rabid Obamunist Amy Bishop and fellow progressive Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:
just checking, as it seems to be very important that rachel is a LESBIAN!

Oh that doesn't make any difference to me. She is one person on MSNBC that I can actually watch and listen to for more than five minutes. Which is good . . . I try to catch a little of several networks rather than just one.

for this heretical statement you should get the comfy chair.

Nooooooo, not . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the comfy chair!!!!!!!

spanish8.jpg

Conservatives attack Maddow because they fear her

Nobody fears Maddow. Her dishonesty in that sanctimonious smarmy style of hers (and half of the other scumbags like Olbermann and shit like them) is grating. But fear?

Nothing to fear. She's not especially funny and she's not well versed in accuracy or honesty or integrity.

And, oh, by the way: for a lesbian she can look fairly decent. Is she the lipstick lesbian or is she conflicted and wants to be the boy in her relationships?

Nobody fears Maddow. Her dishonesty in that sanctimonious smarmy style of hers (and half of the other scumbags like Olbermann and shit like them) is grating. But fear?

Nothing to fear. She's not especially funny and she's not well versed in accuracy or honesty or integrity.

And, oh, by the way: for a lesbian she can look fairly decent. Is she the lipstick lesbian or is she conflicted and wants to be the boy in her relationships?

Good point
not unlike

rosieksm.jpg

Of course Maddow's ratings speak for themselves
:eusa_whistle:
Liberals always get more reactive and crazy when they are on the outs
See: Left reaction to NJ; VA and the Massachusetts elections

Sort of like what you see now with the elections coming up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back