Separate Malaysian Airline Crashes Ukraine

Questions for those that know missiles, can they be signaled for delayed explosion on impact with an object? Or hit an object yet not explode?

If the SA-11/BUK M2 was used, it has a 70kg HE fragmentation effect warhead. Usually a surface to air missile used a proximity fuse to explode near the target allowing the fragmentation pattern to shred a large portion of the aircraft. Or it can detonate on contact. Or, the proximity and contact fuse could both fail and the missile would collide with the aircraft or pass close by.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

EDIT: This missile has a dual-mode radar proximity fuse but I'm not sure if it's selectable prior to launch if that's what you're asking.
thanks, Williepete.

who get's the box's???

Separatist are in control of the crash site. If you want to call it control. Sounds like there is some rummaging going on. Donetsk Peoples Republic.

Last edited:
On CNN the scene sounds horrific according to a journalist there.
This sickens me so.

John McCain chimes in:

"There Will Be 'Hell To Pay' If Russia Shot Down Malaysian Plane"

John McCain Warns 'Hell To Pay' If Russia Shot Down MH17 - Business Insider

John McCain is a warmongering idiot kook neocon.

My guess is this is a false flag event set up by our CIA. The Neocons and Neolibs would love a hot war, particularly one that shuts down Russia so they can extend their pillage of the East.

Calls McCain kook, then goes on to claim it was the CIA in a "false flag" event. You sir are a fucking moron! :lol:

Did 295 innocents civilians just get murdered over Ukraine?

Yes, at the hand of Russian separatists.

Time for all The Pootin lovers like [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] on here to start rubbing themselves.

He's killed Americans. Obama will nuke his pompous ass all the way to Mars.

Do have any idea how retarded the belief that you could do a first strike on Russia and get away clean is? Who are you? Are you doing a Lindsey Graham or John McCain impersonation now? There cannot be a nuclear response.

My guess is that Putin just got handed the biggest foreign policy defeat in recent years and is scrambling with his advisers to lie or figure away out of the mess he and the U.S. helped create. At same time your black God, or half black God's advisers are scrambling to find ways to pump this mess up for foreign policy sake and to take peoples attention away from all of the other scandals that encircle the sonofabitch.

Obama isn't going to nuke anyone. He's a 6-1 pussy. In this case that is a great thing.

The Russians are the only people with the hardware. There's no way Putin makes a move like that without consulting Obama

"The Kremlin said Putin ‘‘informed the US president of the report from air traffic controllers that the Malaysian plane had crashed on Ukrainian territory’’ without giving further details about their call. The White House confirmed the call."

"President Barack Obama called the crash a ‘‘terrible tragedy’’ and talked about it on the phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin."

Malaysia Airlines passenger plane crashes near Ukrainian border - World - The Boston Globe

spokesman added: ‘Our first priority is to establish if there are any British persons on board but we are not in a position to go beyond that line.’David Cameron has summoned officials from across Whitehall for urgent talks at 7pm to discuss the latest on the crash, and what is known about any British casualties.Read more:*Scenes reminiscent of MH370 disaster as distraught MH17 relatives gather at airports to learn the fate of their missing loved ones | Mail Online us:*@MailOnline on Twitter*|*DailyMail on Facebook

If it was shot down by a Russian missile, the outrage around the world will change the very dynamics of the war in Ukraine.

This is outrageous.

Wsj- U S Intelligence confirms surface to air missile took down flight.

article-2696340-1FBA404200000578-878_634x474.jpg
An armed pro-Russian separatist stands at a site of a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane crash in the settlement of Grabovo in the Donetsk regionRead more:*Scenes reminiscent of MH370 disaster as distraught MH17 relatives gather at airports to learn the fate of their missing loved ones | Mail Online us:*@MailOnline on Twitter*|*DailyMail on FacebookIMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/17/article-2696340-1FBA404200000578-878_634x474.jpg[/IMG]

Biden is sending a team to Ukraine.
Also, Ukraine's have not been allowed near site by separatists.

I doubt our satellites can pick up anything as small as a missile launch in the Ukraine

I really doubt it.

No way.

If only we had the capability to detect missile launches and the technology to view the launch site.

maybe one day

John McCain chimes in:

"There Will Be 'Hell To Pay' If Russia Shot Down Malaysian Plane"

John McCain Warns 'Hell To Pay' If Russia Shot Down MH17 - Business Insider

John McCain is a warmongering idiot kook neocon.

My guess is this is a false flag event set up by our CIA. The Neocons and Neolibs would love a hot war, particularly one that shuts down Russia so they can extend their pillage of the East.

Calls McCain kook, then goes on to claim it was the CIA in a "false flag" event. You sir are a fucking moron! :lol:

You dickhead have failed to learn history.

I doubt our satellites can pick up anything as small as a missile launch in the Ukraine

If only we had the capability to detect missile launches and the technology to view the launch site.

Heat plumes from missile launches are very unique and we have the capability to spot them. Whether or not we maintain worldwide coverage with this capability is beyond what I know. We may have proof of something but may hold it close to our vest to prevent the other side from knowing the details of our capability. I'm sure we'll know much more by this time tomorrow.

Forum List

Back