Separate Malaysian Airline Crashes Ukraine

Why the hell is any commercial airliner not bound for the Ukraine or Russia flying over a warzone like eastern Ukraine? That's just stupidity on the part of Malaysia Airlines.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do0x-Egc6oA]President Ronald Reagan - "Evil Empire" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

this is how we must view Russia. We live in an evil world where people want to harm America. Liberals feel we can let the United Nations run a one world government with equal distribution of resources and all the world can hold hands and sing songs around the peace tree. Now we can arm the Ukraine to the teethe and send in US special forces to help train and equip Ukrainian Army.

Did 295 innocents civilians just get murdered over Ukraine?

Yeah. Putin is the current hero of the right wing here.

Wrong again jackass, when Romney stated that Russia was the US's greatest geo-political threat, you liberals mocked him.

You libs keep claiming that the right is somehow for Putin, yet I don't see Obama standing up to the thug. Instead, he chooses to be "flexible" with Putin. You can try to deflect the failures of the Hussein's actions and inactions on "the right", but it isn't going to solve the very real Russian problem this country has.

Not that you shitbags give a damn about real threats to the US, you have your Agenda, and that's all that's precious to you.

Questions for those that know missiles, can they be signaled for delayed explosion on impact with an object? Or hit an object yet not explode?

Questions for those that know missiles, can they be signaled for delayed explosion on impact with an object? Or hit an object yet not explode?

Ok, just got my answer, the buk is not set to hit the aircraft, but to go off close to it, which would crack the plane up, rather than explode it. Explosion would occur upon impact with ground or what ever it hits.

Obama is speaking in Delaware, at a fund raiser.

obama needs something to deflect from the invasion. Serious conflict with Russia should do just fine. The Russians are white and Christian. That ticks two boxes.

Had to be Russia that did the deed. Why?

I think they didn't realize a commercial airliner had diverted to fly over the area due to the weather. I think the separatists pulled the trigger, but have a feeling Russia is culpable because they supplied the buk system to them.

The More the fuhrer speaks on this subject should add evidence that this is foreign policy win for Herr Soetoro and the 1st tranny IF in fact something can be established that blames the Russian lackeys for bringing it down. Do these dumb fucks have the capability of scoring a hit at 30K plus feet? Sort of doubt it.

It would be nice to know what McInsane means by that. John has a nuclear bunker with doctors and nurses to give him his psychotic meds. The rest of us don't.

I agree with him in principle but he just needs to shut the fuck and let the event develop more.

My money is on Russian separatists although it could have been anybody with a foreign policy interest or just a horrible mistake.

Last edited:

If the SA-11/BUK M2 was used, it has a 70kg HE fragmentation effect warhead. Usually a surface to air missile used a proximity fuse to explode near the target allowing the fragmentation pattern to shred a large portion of the aircraft. Or it can detonate on contact. Or, the proximity and contact fuse could both fail and the missile would collide with the aircraft or pass close by.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

EDIT: This missile has a dual-mode radar proximity fuse but I'm not sure if it's selectable prior to launch if that's what you're asking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back