Senior Trump appointee fired

I'm glad he plugged one leak.

:lol:

He didn't "plug a leak", he fired a guy for saying mean things about him.
What's your inside sources say?

I don't have any "inside sources" in the Trump White House.

My "source" is the article in the OP.
Oddly, it doesn't match your comment. It says:

"According to one person who attended the discussion, Deare slammed the Trump administration for its policies on Latin America, specifically its rocky start to relations with Mexico."

"According to one person who attended the discussion, Deare slammed the Trump administration for its policies on Latin America, specifically its rocky start to relations with Mexico."

How does that "not match" my comment?

It's my government, staying informed is part of my civic responsibility.
Wrong. It's OUR government and we pay people to do a job, not work against it.
Staying informed only works against the government when it is trying to deceive.
Propaganda isn't the kind of information I want. But you missed the point (as usual). We are not paying them to operate against the government we put in office. It's illegal for a reason. Those are OUR laws, not YOURS to casually dismiss for political gain.

Word definition. He was critical of Trump's policies, you said he was canned for saying mean things about Trump. I can't tell if you are jerking me around or not.

Propaganda isn't the kind of information I want. But you missed the point (as usual). We are not paying them to operate against the government we put in office. It's illegal for a reason. Those are OUR laws, not YOURS to casually dismiss for political gain.
Who is them? What is illegal? What laws am I dismissing for political gain?
If I am missing your point it is not intentional. I need you to elaborate, you're incoherent.

Who is them? What is illegal? What laws am I dismissing for political gain?
If I am missing your point it is not intentional. I need you to elaborate, you're incoherent.
You're stupid then. I don't have a coloring book version for you.

The guy got fired for talking about stuff he was not supposed to talk about. He got what he deserves. And here, we have a perennial group of losers that no matter what happens they lie through their teeth about it. Losers

Word definition. He was critical of Trump's policies, you said he was canned for saying mean things about Trump. I can't tell if you are jerking me around or not.
He's just another obama troll that wants this country to fail.

Forum List

Back