Gun laws turn citizens into felons as they flee possible flood....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is California......fleeing the dangers of a dam that might fail, these gun owners become felons....simply for carrying their Constitutionally protected guns....they have done nothing wrong, they have not fired a shot...but by carrying their guns with them, to keep them out of the hands of looters, and to keep them from being buried under water....they are now felons if they are stopped by police........

This crap has to stop.

Oroville, California Gun-Owning Evacuees Break Gun Laws - The Truth About Guns

this is California......fleeing the dangers of a dam that might fail, these gun owners become felons....simply for carrying their Constitutionally protected guns....they have done nothing wrong, they have not fired a shot...but by carrying their guns with them, to keep them out of the hands of looters, and to keep them from being buried under water....they are now felons if they are stopped by police........

This crap has to stop.

so are you chief gun masturbator for the county

Sounds like more fear mongering to me. Can that potentially happen? I suppose so. Will it? Highly unlikely.

This crap has to stop.

Available to stroke yours; by appointment only.

Sounds like more fear mongering to me. Can that potentially happen? I suppose so. Will it? Highly unlikely.
It is not fear-mongering. It is fact and the fact was clearly demonstrated during the Katrina hurricane flooding of New Orleans when a large number of guns were confiscated and citizens arrested for "unlawfully" possessing firearms during an "Official Emergency."

This was the first actual example I'd seen of how effectively the Second Amendment is circumvented and substantially weakened by the imposition of an already countless and increasing number of repressive gun laws. I recall seeing a motorboat with three cops in it pulling alongside a stream of rowboats and rubber lifeboats and asking, "Have you got any guns?" Nothing else. Just, "Have you got any guns?" Not, "Are you okay?" or "Do you need anything?" Just, "Have you got any guns?" And it wasn't asked in a friendly tone, either. The floor of that police motorboat was piled high with a variety of long guns.

I recall thinking the Second Amendment doesn't say anything about preventing government agents from seizing our guns during an "official emergency." And anyone who can spare the money and the time it would take to bring the ". . . shall not be infringed" argument before the Supreme Court is welcome to try that.

Last edited:

This crap has to stop.

Leave it to a fuckin pale faced white mf who's got water up to his nuts, worry about his guns getting wet.....couldn't make this shit up even if you tried...fuck the dog, the wife the kids, just grab guns and go....you people make me sick

This crap has to stop.

Leave it to a fuckin pale faced white mf who's got water up to his nuts, worry about his guns getting wet.....couldn't make this shit up even if you tried...fuck the dog, the wife the kids, just grab guns and go....you people make me sick

Look...I know you are stupid.....beyond stupid really.......but you have to worry about looters going through homes....and asswipes like you bitching about stolen guns and crime......these people are trying to do the responsible thing...and left wing assholes like you have made doing the right thing a felony.....

You guys......we are so lucky Trump won.....

This crap has to stop.

It is typical that the anti gun left here on U.S. message...are the ones talking about masturbation and guns.....for some reason, the wiring in their brains is really off......they see a conversation about the law, and how the law effects law abiding gun owners...and there they are, jerking off to the thought of guns....and then...out of shame, guilt, and repressed sexual needs......they accuse everyone else of doing the thing they are doing....

Please.....guys.....get help. Guns are not sex toys. They are tools that can be dangerous, especially if fools like you are using them to masturbate......there are people who can help you....you just have to ask for help....

This crap has to stop.

Look...I know you are stupid.....beyond stupid really.......but you have to worry about looters going through homes....and asswipes like you bitching about stolen guns and crime......these people are trying to do the responsible thing...and left wing assholes like you have made doing the right thing a felony.....

You guys......we are so lucky Trump won.....
we are so lucky Trump won.

for now

This crap has to stop.

It is typical that the anti gun left here on U.S. message...are the ones talking about masturbation and guns.....for some reason, the wiring in their brains is really off......they see a conversation about the law, and how the law effects law abiding gun owners...and there they are, jerking off to the thought of guns....and then...out of shame, guilt, and repressed sexual needs......they accuse everyone else of doing the thing they are doing....

Please.....guys.....get help. Guns are not sex toys. They are tools that can be dangerous, especially if fools like you are using them to masturbate......there are people who can help you....you just have to ask for help....

so sad you live in constant fear and paranoia

This crap has to stop.

so sad you live in constant fear and paranoia

Fear...paranoia...you should look in the mirror....

Yes.....what you are suffering from is called Projection..

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

I don't agree with some of California's gun laws, but I also have no idea what this is about because that article in the original post has been removed.

I don't agree with some of California's gun laws, but I also have no idea what this is about because that article in the original post has been removed.

Yeah....don't know why it was removed...

The author simply pointed out that merely transporting guns to keep them out of the hands of possible looters, or from being buried under flood waters, would be a felony for anyone without a concealed carry permit.....since California gun laws are so nuts.......

The author simply pointed out that merely transporting guns to keep them out of the hands of possible looters, or from being buried under flood waters, would be a felony for anyone without a concealed carry permit.....since California gun laws are so nuts.......

I'm not so familiar with some of these laws. Is it still a felony if the ammunition is not with the gun when it's transported and say, it's in the trunk of a car maybe locked in a case? I would sure hope not.

I'm not so familiar with some of these laws. Is it still a felony if the ammunition is not with the gun when it's transported and say, it's in the trunk of a car maybe locked in a case? I would sure hope not.
I'm not either, I just know about the assault rifle ban. Maybe it was a b.s. article?

DON'T CONCEAL CARRY.

What, you can't transport a gun packed in the truck.etc? In a lockbox?

This crap has to stop.

Must keep you bumped up -------------

I hope CALI. detaches from the US and they then can't come to the US oh that would be so amazing great.

DON'T CONCEAL CARRY.

Not if you don't have a permit for carrying the guns......at least in California....

DON'T CONCEAL CARRY.

Not if you don't have a permit for carrying the guns......at least in California....

"Under California law a concealed handgun can legally be transported with a motor vehicle without a permit only by carrying it: Unloaded. Locked in the vehicle's trunk or in a separate locked container other than the utility or glove compartment."

Your entire post is a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

DON'T CONCEAL CARRY.

Page 7. Shall I await your apology?

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/pdf/cfl2016.pdf

"Under California law a concealed handgun can legally be transported with a motor vehicle without a permit only by carrying it: Unloaded. Locked in the vehicle's trunk or in a separate locked container other than the utility or glove compartment."

Your entire post is a lie.

Forum List

Back