Send American negros back to Africa

Send them ******* back to Africa?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Keep but Segregate!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
You think the indians didnt war with each other over land? Shit, all peoples across the globe throughout history fought and killed each other over land. The truth is, the problem isnt that we went to war with them; the problem is that we won. Now the losers are whining. How about you just shut up, cause we dont care.
We were happy until you White's came.

"We"?
Yes, White man, my mother was a Cherokee.

So, "we" is all the millions of half-Cherokee who were "happy until (the) White's [sic] came"?

???
Roger.
Let me fill you in on a secret... no one gives a fuck that you arent happy about the "white man" taking this country and making into the greatest nation on earth. Youre gonna just have to suck it up. For now, you need to get to work making those fireworks for me. Ill pick them up in July.

Last edited:
Blacks are not the problem, they have been corrupted by the left. Abused to the point of turning some of them into animals. Hopelessness, decades of poverty, unable to escape the liberal inner city plantations. If any dare oppose them they are demonized as uncle Tom's and race traitors. We need to cut the head off the snake.

There are more poor whites in America than poor blacks.

Isn't it funny, and very telling, that you never hear people like the above poster refer to the poor whites as animals...
isnt it funny how you dont see the poor whites burning their own city when they get mad? or killing the police, or any of the other many animal actions that come from the black community.
Maybe it has more to do with how they act instead of how much they earn.

"We"?

So, "we" is all the millions of half-Cherokee who were "happy until (the) White's [sic] came"?

???
Roger.
Let me fill you in on a secret... no one gives a fuck that you arent happy about the "white man" taking this country and making into the greatest nation on earth. Youre gonna just have to suck it up.

Actually some of us do care.

???
Roger.
Let me fill you in on a secret... no one gives a fuck that you arent happy about the "white man" taking this country and making into the greatest nation on earth. Youre gonna just have to suck it up.

Yeah? Youre still gonna just have to suck it up, so what difference does it make?

???
Roger.

Yeah? Youre still gonna just have to suck it up, so what difference does it make?

You know what they say...what goes around comes around.

"We"?

???
Roger.
Let me fill you in on a secret... no one gives a fuck that you arent happy about the "white man" taking this country and making into the greatest nation on earth. Youre gonna just have to suck it up. For now, you need to get to work making those fireworks for me. Ill pick them up in July.
A lot of people around the world are concerned, just not stupid Americans such as your self.

You think the indians didnt war with each other over land? Shit, all peoples across the globe throughout history fought and killed each other over land. The truth is, the problem isnt that we went to war with them; the problem is that we won. Now the losers are whining. How about you just shut up, cause we dont care.

"We"?

???
Roger.

Elvis had Cherokee blood. That's where his good looks came from.

Never going to happen. The fragile white ego is neurotically sick with narcissism and needs something to feel superior to. And the more the better. But anyway, better question. Why don't we let the native Americans make the decision of who stays and who goes.

Never going to happen. The fragile white ego is neurotically sick with narcissism and needs something to feel superior to. And the more the better. But anyway, better question. Why don't we let the native Americans make the decision of who stays and who goes.
I-hate-Snow.jpg

Why?

Forum List

Back