Send them ******* back to Africa?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Keep but Segregate!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Let's send bigots to FEMA detention camps

Camp-FEMA.jpg

The best thing about a thread like this? We all get to see who are the truly ugly and ignorant members of USMB...
We're seeing actual, old-fashioned racism (as compared to what PC zealots usually scream about) and the behaviors of those on the other side who like (see post 53) it because it's politically advantageous.

A perfect example of why both nasty, hateful ends of the spectrum have to be somehow culturally marginalized before any real progress can be made.

Again....why do you think that you are the arbiter of what is racism and what is only called racism for political advantage?

I challenge you to find a single instance of me calling someone a racist who hasn't previously described himself or herself as such. Yet...you claim regularly that I use the term for political advantage of some kind...and I have thus ruined it.

Why aren't you suggesting that we all engage the OP in a mature, adult discussion about race? Couldn't we change his heart and mind by doing that?

Final questions. You have often expressed disappointment that President Obama missed his opportunity to heal the racial divide. Do you think he has something to do with how the OP views the world? Do you think he could have said or done anything to bring the OP to a more reasonable position?

Yo, NoNukes , you have yet to understand.

American conservatives are clearly more intelligent, compassionate and fair. They have the full force of divinity and the laws of man at their side. They are on the right side of history and have developed the foundations of democracy. The only thing that they cannot do is outsmart idiot libs when it comes to getting easily impressed minorities to support their policies.

It makes absolute sense.
Another kniggers are too smart to know what is good for them post. Good to see that Christmas did not thwart American hatred.

You should have asked Santa for a new sarcasm meter. Man.....how can you NOT know where I stand on this issue by now?
if you say it then it is without a doubt exactly how you feel and how you act or would act given the chance.
Its obvious that you believe that minorities are easily impressed by the idiot libs.

That is awesome. You really get me.

Yo, NoNukes , you have yet to understand.

American conservatives are clearly more intelligent, compassionate and fair. They have the full force of divinity and the laws of man at their side. They are on the right side of history and have developed the foundations of democracy. The only thing that they cannot do is outsmart idiot libs when it comes to getting easily impressed minorities to support their policies.

It makes absolute sense.
Now that's funny.

10 dumbest...

1. Hawaii
2. Nevada

3. Mississippi
4. Alabama
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. West Virginia
8. Louisiana
9. North Carolina
10. Arizona

10 smartest...

1. Massachusetts
2. Minnesota
3. New Hampshire
4. Connecticut

5. Wisconsin
6. Kansas

7. Vermont
8. Iowa
9. New Jersey
10. Colorado

Actually, Mr. Trump, Iowa is one of the smartest states in the union

So what constitutes "smart" and "dumb"? Uni education? Not a reflection of number of Education Pork Barreled states? What criteria were used? Liberal studies aren't very well respected these days...by liberals that is.

Greg
If you lived here, you'd no doubt be one of them dumb red-staters. The link lists the criteria. :eusa_doh:

Sorry: I posted before I finished the full post. I have completed the edit already. I would be delighted to consider myself a Red Stater. Texas is after all our sister State. I must visit one day.

Greg
Next time, think before you post. :badgrin:

Blacks are not the problem, they have been corrupted by the left. Abused to the point of turning some of them into animals. Hopelessness, decades of poverty, unable to escape the liberal inner city plantations. If any dare oppose them they are demonized as uncle Tom's and race traitors. We need to cut the head off the snake.

There are more poor whites in America than poor blacks.

Isn't it funny, and very telling, that you never hear people like the above poster refer to the poor whites as animals...

The best thing about a thread like this? We all get to see who are the truly ugly and ignorant members of USMB...
We're seeing actual, old-fashioned racism (as compared to what PC zealots usually scream about) and the behaviors of those on the other side who like (see post 53) it because it's politically advantageous.

A perfect example of why both nasty, hateful ends of the spectrum have to be somehow culturally marginalized before any real progress can be made.

Again....why do you think that you are the arbiter of what is racism and what is only called racism for political advantage?

I challenge you to find a single instance of me calling someone a racist who hasn't previously described himself or herself as such. Yet...you claim regularly that I use the term for political advantage of some kind...and I have thus ruined it.

Why aren't you suggesting that we all engage the OP in a mature, adult discussion about race? Couldn't we change his heart and mind by doing that?

Final questions. You have often expressed disappointment that President Obama missed his opportunity to heal the racial divide. Do you think he has something to do with how the OP views the world? Do you think he could have said or done anything to bring the OP to a more reasonable position?
Since your post begins with a straw man - why do you think that you are the arbiter of what is racism and what is only called racism for political advantage? - I can see that you remain one of the posters here who simply refuses to have honest conversation. Fortunately, I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior.

As with every other poster here, I submit my opinions. And it is my opinion that people like you choose to exacerbate our racial divides purely and specifically for political advantage. Those who suffer as a result - minorities, such as those in my family - are nothing more than collateral damage in your battle to "beat" the other "side".

It doesn't get much more ugly and cynical than that. And yeah, that's just my opinion. I'm no arbiter. Take it or leave it. I don't care.

And thanks for once again illustrating my point.

Blacks are not the problem, they have been corrupted by the left. Abused to the point of turning some of them into animals. Hopelessness, decades of poverty, unable to escape the liberal inner city plantations. If any dare oppose them they are demonized as uncle Tom's and race traitors. We need to cut the head off the snake.
Negroes generally have IQs in the low eighties. A race with IQs like that attempting to pull their own weight among highly competitive races with IQs generally in the triple digits, in the 21th century and the outcome is self evident.
This isn't a 'racist' comment. It's a factual comment based on exhaustive scientific studies.
Address the reality first and then take steps to adjust people's fanciful/unrealistic expectations about negroes.
I'm reminded of a friend of the family, a mother who has a 'Special Needs' child.
From the first day the mother was adamant that her child was no different than any other child. She made the poor kids a living hell dragging her from one school to another demanding her child be treated and tested like all the other kids.
Her only explanation why her obviously retarded kid could never come close to the academic level as the other kids was because the teachers were "incompetent".
The kid is now a drooling fifty year old who still shit her pants. Her mother is still living in total denial.
THIS is the same sort of denial LIBs have towards the negro race generally.
Note to you LIBs fools: Life isn't a 'participation' event where everyone deserves a trophy..
Life is about winners and losers and the luck of the draw. Deal with it.

So what constitutes "smart" and "dumb"? Uni education? Not a reflection of number of Education Pork Barreled states? What criteria were used? Liberal studies aren't very well respected these days...by liberals that is.Doubling "IQ"...why? Sounds like an answer constructed to "prove" a thesis. Mind you: Hawaii is the dumbest? Fits wrt Obama I suppose. lol
Thank you. They believe a N.E. Liberal "Education" is THE measure of intelligence. At least half the country doesn't accept the premise.

Since your post begins with a straw man - why do you think that you are the arbiter of what is racism and what is only called racism for political advantage? - I can see that you remain one of the posters here who simply refuses to have honest conversation. Fortunately, I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior.

As with every other poster here, I submit my opinions. And it is my opinion that people like you choose to exacerbate our racial divides purely and specifically for political advantage. Those who suffer as a result - minorities, such as those in my family - are nothing more than collateral damage in your battle to "beat" the other "side".

It doesn't get much more ugly and cynical than that. And yeah, that's just my opinion. I'm no arbiter. Take it or leave it. I don't care.

And thanks for once again illustrating my point.

No problem Mac. You have an opinion. I know. What matters, however, is why you have that opinion. What is it that I need to consider more carefully? What specific behaviors do I need to correct? Unless you don't really want to help me shake off my ugly cynicism and start to helping you seek solutions.

So what constitutes "smart" and "dumb"? Uni education? Not a reflection of number of Education Pork Barreled states? What criteria were used? Liberal studies aren't very well respected these days...by liberals that is.Doubling "IQ"...why? Sounds like an answer constructed to "prove" a thesis. Mind you: Hawaii is the dumbest? Fits wrt Obama I suppose. lol
Thank you. They believe a N.E. Liberal "Education" is THE measure of intelligence. At least half the country doesn't accept the premise.
Yeah, the dumber half. :lol:

How about we send americdan racists to Africa. It might teach them how to be decent human beings

So American blacks aren't racist? We all know better

Yep. Send these racists back to Africa, though I don't think they'll be better human beings for it

Last edited:
The biggest mistake this country ever made was to bring slaves into the country. The second biggest mistake was to not ship them all back to Africa when Lincoln freed them. Nothing but trouble ever since.

Forum List

Back