Send a Cigar to Hillary!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Show Hillary how you feel about her "I can eat at Chipotle" Presidential Campaign. Nothing satisfies after a big Burrito Bowl like a Fine Cigar!

Send Cigars to Clinton is an offhanded, not so subtle, nod to Former President Bill Clinton's tryst with White House intern Monica Lewinsky (story here) that allows you to purchase a cigar, or cigars, to be delivered to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Headquarters as a not so gentle reminder of her first stay in the White House. If you're tired of Hillary's lies, cheating, and deceitful practices join us in telling her "No cigar in 2016!" by purchasing a cigar that will be delivered, with thousands of others, directly to her 2016 Campaign Headquarters!

Proceeds from the gifting of cigars at SendClintonCigars.com are donated to the Wounded Warrior Project, WoundedWarriorProject.org. Wounded Warrior Project is not affiliated or connected to the Send Clinton Cigar website or it's management; it is simply a cause we believe in....

Send Clinton Cigars because it s no cigar in 2016

It's a Twofer, Fersure!

Pretty vile to victimize a woman in order to say you don't think women should be victimized. Especially since cigar girl was a consensual participant.

And, to imply Wounded Warriors is part of it - just sneaky, ugly, dishonest and hypocritical.

IOW, the perfect cause for RWs to support.

BTW, this is the third thread on this nasty site.

Really? Defining a woman by something her husband did? Shame, Bo.

Oh look -- Time for my daily reminder mantra...
"there's no war on women... no war on women... no war on women... no war on women... "

Especially since cigar girl was a consensual participant.

A 19 year old intern vs. the president....you'd call that unfair use of power over a subordinate if a Repub had done it.....you're a sniveling fake, Miss Luddly.

BullKurtz USMB

You're a fake Marine/AirForce pilot and have no place calling others "fake".

Clinton was her third affair with a married, powerful man. She knew what she was doing.

I don't defend Clinton on this but I do think Americans need to grow up about sexual matters. This was and should have been between the people involved.

No matter what else is true, its shabby and hypocritical to attack a woman to show that you disagree with another woman perceived attack. Its also dishonest to pretend Wounded Warriors in part of the attack. But its also really typical of you RW nutters.

Really? Defining a woman by something her husband did? Shame, Bo.

Oh look -- Time for my daily reminder mantra...
"there's no war on women... no war on women... no war on women... no war on women... "

Her husband did a lot of things....like ordering the distruction of surveillance camera tapes that would have shown Vince Foster being carted out of the WH after being shot dead inside. I couldn't care less about her land and "cattle futures" schemes, her slimy lesbian hookups, or their piggy bank foundation....the woman is a murderess and belongs in a prison cell.

Last edited:
You're a fake Marine/AirForce pilot and have no place calling others "fake".

So now I was a fake AF pilot? :lol: You need to eat some fish Miss Duddly....I once mentioned I scored high on an AF aptitude test in high school and had an AF recruiter after me....and in your feeble mind that means I claimed to be a pilot.

Pretty vile to victimize a woman in order to say you don't think women should be victimized. Especially since cigar girl was a consensual participant.

And, to imply Wounded Warriors is part of it - just sneaky, ugly, dishonest and hypocritical.

IOW, the perfect cause for RWs to support.

BTW, this is the third thread on this nasty site.

Scuze moi, but in the case of the Clintons, the victimized women are named Monica, Katharine, Paula and Juanita...NOT Hillary.

C'mon, people! Hillary deserves her own CIGAR!

DNC to Hildabeast

Come in here, dear girl, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try; they're gonna love you.

Well, I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The campain is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one stinks?

And did we tell you the name of the game, girl?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

We're just knocked out.
We heard about your sell out.
You gotta get an book out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.

Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.

And did we tell you the name of the game, girl?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

Forum List

Back