Senator To Introduce Legislation To Revoke Nfl's Tax Breaks Over Washington Football Team Name

The real solution to this problem is to do away with welfare, then people wouldn't have time to sit around and think about this stuff. Starting with all of lakota's benefits.

I find that the use of a Native America tribe name on an INTERNET discussion board very offensive. Or at least I find their posts offensive to logic.

especially such a poor representative. Thankfully native Americans aren't so ridiculous and ignorant

The real solution to this problem is to do away with welfare, then people wouldn't have time to sit around and think about this stuff. Starting with all of lakota's benefits.

I find that the use of a Native America tribe name on an INTERNET discussion board very offensive. Or at least I find their posts offensive to logic.

especially such a poor representative. Thankfully native Americans aren't so ridiculous and ignorant
I know it's just a name, seems like government should actually do something like work on the economy. Seems like this administration is only worried about social issues.

Fans and sponsors have the real clout. I don't see the threat of revoking tax-exempt status as being very effective in altering NFL behavior.

Next thing you know , the NFL will have its players wearing f---ing pink for a quarter of the season.....

Fans and sponsors have the real clout. I don't see the threat of revoking tax-exempt status as being very effective in altering NFL behavior.

NFL behaviour? The NFL behaves just fine. A few players break the law and will be handled by the justice system. Move on.

The NFL has 1,976 players. I would bet that any employer with that many men working for them would have some men arrested for domestic violence.

The NFL has 1,976 players. I would bet that any employer with that many men working for them would have some men arrested for domestic violence.

Maybe, but are they role models for thousands/millions of kids and young adults?

Yes. You commit a crime, you will be punished. A good lesson to learn.

Are you fucking retarded? If the average worker for the average company punished his/her kids like Adrian Peterson - it would not be national news. Kids follow sports.

Maybe, but are they role models for thousands/millions of kids and young adults?

Are you fucking retarded? If the average worker for the average company punished his/her kids like Adrian Peterson - it would not be national news. Kids follow sports.

Are you fucking stupid? The average workers for the average company of 1,976 men aren't punishing their kids like Adrian Peterson. Let me know when you come back to reality.

Are you fucking stupid? The average workers for the average company of 1,976 men aren't punishing their kids like Adrian Peterson. Let me know when you come back to reality.

Well, sparky, does it make national news?

Well, sparky, does it make national news?

You've never studied media propaganda, huh. Idiot.

FCC Considering Move To Ban Washington Redskins Nickname

WASHINGTON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Federal Communications Commission is considering whether to punish broadcasters for using the moniker of the Washington NFL team, the Redskins, a word many consider a slur to Native Americans, the agency's chairman indicated on Tuesday.

More: FCC Considering Move To Ban Washington Redskins Nickname

Great news!

Forum List

Back