Senator Murkowski Booted From GOP--If There Is Such A Think, Anymore?

Bullshit. You're actually sitting here suggesting you can't be a member of an organization and dissent from its "lockstep"?

That's a robot post, bro.

Any organization that I belong to or have anything to do with. Including my family.

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Unfortunately AGAIN, for unedumacated yahoos, Senators (and Congress Reps, Mayors, Governors etc etc) are not hired to serve the interests of some yahoo political party. They're there to serve the interests of their CONSTITUENTS.

Prove me wrong.
Bernie Sanders will tell you that in theory you are correct and in practice you are incorrect.

Actually the Constitution tells us ALL that. As I told the above yahoo, "prove me wrong". This does not.
Bernie Sanders will tell you that in theory you are correct and in practice you are incorrect.

Once AGAIN I don't need Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Jim Jeffords (Liebermann, Byrd, Barkley, Buckley, Thurmond et al) NOR do I need Toomey, Collins, Burr, Romney, Sasse, Cheney et al, to tell me that. It's their fucking JOB. Check your Constitution. Borrow mine if you need to.
Their De Facto job, ProgBot, is to do as their Wall Street masters tell them.

"Wall Street masters" huh.

Is that what "Alaska Republican Party" means?
I guess you better start insulting Bernie Sanders and AOC.
I'm glad to know that any Republican who opposes Trump is good in your eyes.
Have you always loved Open Borders Republicans, or just since Trump?

I asked a question here. This doesn't look like an answer. It looks like a desperation swerve.

Unfortunately AGAIN, for unedumacated yahoos, Senators (and Congress Reps, Mayors, Governors etc etc) are not hired to serve the interests of some yahoo political party. They're there to serve the interests of their CONSTITUENTS.

You’re right, they’re not elected to represent a party. HOWEVER, if you want to claim to be associated with, a member of, and speaking for a particular organization you had damn well better either be in lockstep with that organization or be preparedfor them to tell you to stop claiming to be a member of their organization.

Bullshit. You're actually sitting here suggesting you can't be a member of an organization and dissent from its "lockstep"?

Tell us you tell your boss or clients to fuck off.

Once AGAIN --- if I'm a Senator my boss is the citizens of my state.

DUH.

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Prove me wrong.

Actually the Constitution tells us ALL that. As I told the above yahoo, "prove me wrong". This does not.

Once AGAIN I don't need Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Jim Jeffords (Liebermann, Byrd, Barkley, Buckley, Thurmond et al) NOR do I need Toomey, Collins, Burr, Romney, Sasse, Cheney et al, to tell me that. It's their fucking JOB. Check your Constitution. Borrow mine if you need to.

I asked a question here. This doesn't look like an answer. It looks like a desperation swerve.
It's an issue your ProgBot brain can't handle.
If I said "Only Republicans do this.", you could handle it.
You live in your own little gay, pussy whipped world of make believe.

The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

71LbTRAQrDL.jpg

You’re right, they’re not elected to represent a party. HOWEVER, if you want to claim to be associated with, a member of, and speaking for a particular organization you had damn well better either be in lockstep with that organization or be preparedfor them to tell you to stop claiming to be a member of their organization.

DUH.
Your boss is Nancy Pelosi or your name is all over the media being smeared.
It's obvious you don't know anyone in politics.

Prove me wrong.

It's an issue your ProgBot brain can't handle.
If I said "Only Republicans do this.", you could handle it.
You live in your own little gay, pussy whipped world of make believe.

Inasmuch as I posed the question and you couldn't answer it, I uh think it's your end that couldn't handle it Hunior.

DUH.
Your boss is Nancy Pelosi or your name is all over the media being smeared.
It's obvious you don't know anyone in politics.

Yet another one you can't answer.
Nope, I don't work for Nancy Pelosi and I don't even live in California.

You're actually suggesting above that a Republican Senator in freaking Alaska is EMPLOYED BY the Republican Party, and not by the citizens of freaking Alaska.

Please, do go on tell us more. :dig:

Trump cost the GOP the Senate!

The person better accused of direct lies is Senator Ron Johnson, OP today in the famous newspaper of scandalous reporting(?). . .or reporting of scandals. The Senator felt no threat from the White Rioters. Had they been web-footed and from Antarctica, however: Then there would have been clearly a case of cause for alarm(?)! Mostly, in the Pacific Northwest--no marching happened. Camp-outs happened.

So again, indirectly: Senator Johnson has no evidence of engagement of BLM or Anti-FA. In the matters involving the Pacific Northwest, even: It is not clearly even what lives mattered(?). It is known to snow in Seattle and Portland, even. People's worldwide know what White looks like. Web-footed Anti-Fa from Antarctica, comparing: Are mainly known to be curious about stuff that isn't ice and snow!

So Senator Ron Johnson created lies and false-hoods--like the Trumped-Up Brand--about Jan 6, "Nothing Matters(?)!

(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

From the link:

>> “It went further than censure, which was strong,” Babcock said. “But it also directed the party officials to recruit an opponent in the election and to the extent legally permissible, prevent Lisa Murkowski from running as a Republican in any election,” he said. <<​

again --- "prevent [her] from running as a Republican in any election"

Isn't it noteworthy that the Louisiana Republican Party never took this attitude with this clown:

davidduke1991post.jpg

Trump cost the GOP the Senate!

I tend to disagree. I believe the Republican Senators cost themselves the Senate. Then again, I wasn’t/am not a big fan of a large portion of the GOP members of the Senate. Far too Liberal for my tastes; as was Trump.

In the end Trump didn’t do the GOP any favors and in my opinion it cost them the Senate...

In the end Trump didn’t do the GOP any favors and in my opinion it cost them the Senate...

Trump didn’t run a good campaign. He ran a terrible one.

However, the Congressional Republicans did a terrible job of making themselves appear to be Conservatives. Blaming Trump is just a cover for their own spineless campaigns.

Pogo Post #74 starts to create the next national campaign! The Trumped-Up Florida residence won't let GOP use the family name or caricatures. GOP wants people to send all their contributions to the Trumped-Up instead of to RNC.

That leaves the Democrats with famous Republican names, alternatively: To Caricature on their own. Senator Ron Johnson even comes to mind! There may be three other GOP at least: Entirely supportive and comfortable with even some indicted in connection with Jan 6 events.

Soon it becomes, "Red Rover! Red Rover! Let Collins and Romney come Over. . . .along with some others!"

Forum List

Back