Senator Judge Roy Moore

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
I don’t know whether he cruised around malls 40 years ago looking for teenage girls. He might be a pedophile. The women stepping forward decades after the alleged incidents might be lying. But as the Cankled C#unt once stated “At this point what difference does it make”? :rofl: Nada. The Unsinkable Judge Roy Moore will easily win unless irrefutable proof of his guilt is presented, and that is not going to happen.

DPaF4mAUIAATdNO.jpg

The propaganda hit machine at the Bezo's owned Washington-Amazon-Compost (how appropriate since the amazon is sort of a giant swamp!) tried every trick in the book to bring Judge Moore down. He's a sexual predator!! He's a pedophile who stalked women at the mall!!! They even pushed fake polls that had Moore getting destroyed. Weak kneed GOP "leaders" McConnell and Ryan quickly threw him under the bus. The establishment hit squad even stooped to dragging out that rubber faced paid whore, Gloria Allred to smear the man with a phony Yearbook. It all FAILED. The wise folks of Alabama saw right through this hit-job.

He isnt a pedo.
However, he is a grown man that finds attraction in young teenage girls. Thats his own words.
IDC really about the accusations themselves. Accusations are just that.. accusations.

He isnt a pedo.
However, he is a grown man that finds attraction in young teenage girls. Thats his own words.
IDC really about the accusations themselves. Accusations are just that.. accusations.
When did he say he was attracted to "young teenage girls". Got a link?

He isnt a pedo.
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Here is the CNN story - Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old - CNNPolitics

Here is what he said:

"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

- and -

In his 2005 memoir "So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom," Moore also wrote about the moment.
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life," Moore wrote about when he first saw her when she was 15 years old. He wrote he began dating her when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.
"Anxious to meet her, I began with the line, 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' 'I don't think so,' she replied," he said, recalling the moment they met at a church Christmas party.​

Where is the part about being sexually attracted? In your head?

He isnt a pedo.

Here is the CNN story - Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old - CNNPolitics

Here is what he said: "When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

- and -
In his 2005 memoir "So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom," Moore also wrote about the moment.
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life," Moore wrote about when he first saw her when she was 15 years old. He wrote he began dating her when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.
"Anxious to meet her, I began with the line, 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' 'I don't think so,' she replied," he said, recalling the moment they met at a church Christmas party.

Where is the part about being sexually attracted?
LOL right? Maybe he meant he was going to adopt her

I will say it again.

I don't care if he gratified all those split tails with the same cigar, and smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing commies out of a helicopter in Chile.

The democrooks REFUSED to allow Ted Kennedy to get punished after Chappaquiddick. Anyone else would have served time in prison. Democrooks have no moral credibility at all.

He isnt a pedo.
well that's better. now I don't go where you went. I find it useless to argue what a man preferred to look at forty years ago as a single man age 30. My mom was married at age 19. So I don't understand that logic. I married my wife when she was twenty and I was twenty five. had my daughter a year and a half later. There are attractive young women. And some of these young women are attracted to older men. Without more, you got nothing but a lot of nonsense brought to light by a liar.

He isnt a pedo.
well that's better. now I don't go where you went. I find it useless to argue what a man preferred to look at forty years ago as a single man age 30. My mom was married at age 19. So I don't understand that logic. I married my wife when she was twenty and I was twenty five. had my daughter a year and a half later. There are attractive young women. And some of these young women are attracted to older men. Without more, you got nothing but a lot of nonsense brought to light by a liar.
So a 15 year old is wifey material, in your eyes?

He isnt a pedo.

Here is what he said: "When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

- and -
"Anxious to meet her, I began with the line, 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' 'I don't think so,' she replied," he said, recalling the moment they met at a church Christmas party.

instead he approached her when she was 23. he didn't say anything about sexually wanting her.

He isnt a pedo.
who knows when one is 30 years old. He never approached her. so attraction didn't take him to her then. It was when she was 23. It doesn't bother me. why don't you just shoot the fk. Cause god knows that sort of thing has never happened in the past.

He isnt a pedo.

- and -

instead he approached her when she was 23. he didn't say anything about sexually wanting her.
As i told the OP, maybe you are right. Maybe he meant adoption.
I mean, what else would he mean by "someone special to me" unless its sex or family?

He isnt a pedo.
who knows when one is 30 years old. He never approached her. so attraction didn't take him to her then. It was when she was 23. It doesn't bother me. why don't you just shoot the fk.
lmao i dont want to shoot him!

He isnt a pedo.
who knows when one is 30 years old. He never approached her. so attraction didn't take him to her then. It was when she was 23. It doesn't bother me. why don't you just shoot the fk.
lmao i dont want to shoot him!
oh gee, i don't know. You know the guy saw a 15 year old girl when he was thirty and married her after she was 23. shit that's grounds right there I tell ya. shit, can't have men looking at 15 year old girls and saying they look special.

- and -

I mean, what else would he mean by "someone special to me" unless its sex or family?
maybe he wanted to wait to see how she matured over time. who the fk knows. it's certainly a big ass deal to you. just shoot the bastard and take him out of his misery already.

- and -

He could have meant anything.

It does say something about you that you automatically assume it is sexual......:lol:

Forum List

Back