BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault

...I agree, if it's proven that he is a Pedophile, then he should be in jail, not the senate. That being said, I'm going to wait to see how things play out before I call him a pedophile. However, at minimum it does seem that he liked to date high school girls when he was in his thirties.....which is close enough to being a pedophile to some. It also opens him up to other allegations that may or may not be true.
The Court of Public Opinion is, indeed, merciless.

There is no room in the Senate of the United States for someone repeatedly accused of pedophilia by multiple and disconnected and unsolicited victims.

Even if the charges are not true.

Consequently, Moore needs to withdraw.

For the good of the Party.

For the good of the Republic.

...I agree, if it's proven that he is a Pedophile, then he should be in jail, not the senate. That being said, I'm going to wait to see how things play out before I call him a pedophile. However, at minimum it does seem that he liked to date high school girls when he was in his thirties.....which is close enough to being a pedophile to some. It also opens him up to other allegations that may or may not be true.

There is no room in the Senate of the United States for someone repeatedly accused of pedophilia by multiple and disconnected and unsolicited victims.

Since victims are "unsolicited" until the solitation is caught, that sets a framework by which any candidate may be driven from running in an election.

Also, once the electorate knows that play in the playbook, there will be people coming forward most every big election such that a few people can effectively veto a candidate, even if they are not solicited.

Since victims are "unsolicited" until the solitation is caught, that sets a framework by which any candidate may be driven from running in an election.

Also, once the electorate knows that play in the playbook, there will be people coming forward most every big election such that a few people can effectively veto a candidate, even if they are not solicited.
Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

While there is still time.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.

Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.
He isn't my boy.
So you believe in punishing perhaps people for things for which they are not guilty. Call that word play if you like. Words mean things.

Wow. Imagine being assigned a pedophile Judge that raped you as a child. Disgusting.
or having biden spend 10 minutes smelling your hair and rubbing your shoulders!
That, too... but what does that have to do with the multiple accusations of pedophilia, directed against Senate Candidate Roy Moore?
not much, really. except that if we're gonna go full witch hunt you can't expect it to stay on one side, now can you? well the left can cause they love the whole "do as i say not as i do" crap. if we're to rid our politicians of office or ability to run for office due to accusations then that is the standard we need to be applying to all, not just the conservative assholes.

query on biden pedofile and watch the first 6 videos that come up. wow, man! we're beyond accusation as uncle jojo lays down some smells on young girls hair on a daily basis. makes me think his pillow is full of young girls hair.

he's got to go.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

now why would he do that? certainly if a man can't meet with a russian in a room without it being impeachable for his father, then how can an ex president ditch his security and be on these flight records? surely this is just as damning as multi colored different handwriting yearbooks from ancient times.

i'm protecting no one. but i don't believe we can use a crime like this politically. it's bullshit. if you're gonna get mad at the crime then you damn well need to get mad at the criminals, not play pin the crime on the hated.

I do not agree that this will open a floodgate. The only reason these allegations are being taken seriously is because of Moore’s self admitted tendency to “date” teens when he was in his 30s.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.
you left off "it's for the children..."

for the record, i don't believe anyone under investigation by the government should be allowed to run until the investigation clears. would you agree?

I do not agree that this will open a floodgate. The only reason these allegations are being taken seriously is because of Moore’s self admitted tendency to “date” teens when he was in his 30s.

It's okay to disagree.

Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.

for the record, i don't believe anyone under investigation by the government should be allowed to run until the investigation clears. would you agree?

That is a terrible idea

Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.

That is a terrible idea

so if someone is under investigation for say - being a pedofile, they should be allowed to run for office then? or if they are under investigation for abuse of their security clearance, they should be allowed to run for office?

Another hole in an accuser's story. This is getting predictable.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.
You sure she was there? I never saw the judge who finalized my divorce. He was assigned and dismissed hers, maybe because she didn't show? Hmmmmmmm.
I'd dig a little deeper on that one.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.
You are such a fricken asshole to give cover to a child molester because that person had a court case in front of a judge.

oh nooooooo! that isn't personal contact,

there isn't any choice about the judge you're assigned to.

have to love your insane desperation, though.

Forum List

Back