IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

A nice breakdown by Rory, at Metabunk:

I've managed to find some examples of Roy Moore's handwriting, which can be compared to the inscription in the yearbook:

moore1-jpg.30138

Source: twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

moore2-jpg.30137

Source: twitter.com/BobVanceJr/status/930221242375864320

Seems very clear to me that all three were either written by the same person, or by an incredibly skilled forger.

Compare the Ts, for example:

ts-jpg.30139

Not 100% exactly the same, but the same distinctive style, and as alike as most of us write our letters.

We can also compare what looks like 'Jerry' in the biography inscription, and 'Merry' in the yearbook:

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

Again, not exact, but basically the same styles - bearing in mind that they were written 32 years apart.

I won't go over all the similarities, of which many could be made - nor can I find any glaring differences, beyond the slight variances that would be expected.

The thing is, for those who support him, it is the differences that are key, and what they are focused on. Hence analyses like this:

0e6320ffb9a75b821814f22f6abfac44.jpeg

Source: cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindicated-signature-forged-12-discrepancies-roy-moores-alleged-yearbook-signature/

Sure, there are subtle differences - though obviously we can discount 9 thru 12 - but it's the similarities that are more glaring in my eyes, and I guess this is where an awareness of confirmation bias comes in, on both sides.

I wonder, though, if those producing analyses like this will have found suspicion in the marked differences in the different ways he has printed his name in the two places in the above image, or in the various examples of his accepted signature, which are about as different from one another as any of them are from the one in the yearbook:

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Note: all of these signatures contain his middle initial. Would be quite interesting to find when he started doing this.
don't see one with D.A, after it.

He was not trying to get into the pants of 16 year old when he wrote the other ones

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
well he is a failure, cause he never got into any pants except his wife's.

Yeah, he was not very good at it that is for sure. He started working on his wife when she was 15 and didn't get any till she was 24. At least he is persistent I suppose
Another obvious lie.

Really? REALLY?? You want Donald Rump of all creatures to bring up an issue of sexual harassment? Really?

Would you also expect Anthony Weiner to denounce penis posters? Bill O'Reilly to pooh-pooh people who shout? Kenny G to crucify people who play sappy vacuous music?

Hey why not have Rump put down Narcissism while we're at it. We can dream can't we?

This is ***WAY*** too close to home for Rump. That's why he's avoiding it like a tax form.

But, you deflect to only Trump. No answer why the ACLU, the LGBT community nor the DNC were ever able to dig up this "common knowledge" information of Moore in past battles.

Are you really that dumb? I am embarrassed for you.

Let's go to the instant replay, shall we? Roll it.

>> If these allegation were "common knowledge", and Trump could have used them against Moore, who all polls showed beating his chosen candidate, why indeed didn't he use the "common knowledge" information against Moore? <<​

WHO could have used them again? I missed that part.

What the fuck interest would the ACLU have in this? Is ephebophilia unconstitutional now?

I continue to be embarrassed for you. You can only address one of the several bulldog groups that I posted about, yet you don't have an explanation as to why, if this was really "common knowledge", meaning taking very little effort for these groups to investigate, THEY DIDN'T.

Damn, the dense runs deep in you.

I don't know what the fuck a "bulldog group" is but I do know desperate deflection when I read it.
And I'm reading it directly above.

You have no clue in the world what the ACLU does, do ya?

You have no clue what a "bulldog group" is. That's just sad deflection on someone who tries to act as you do. What Pogo, you need it spelled out? I am again embarrassed for you.

Yes, I know what the ACLU does, they fight for their point of view, and as does most groups, pass information they obtain to like minded groups.

Playing dumb is one of the left's favorite tactics.

don't see one with D.A, after it.

He was not trying to get into the pants of 16 year old when he wrote the other ones

Yeah, he was not very good at it that is for sure. He started working on his wife when she was 15 and didn't get any till she was 24. At least he is persistent I suppose
nice fiction.

Not fiction at all, Roy Moore first saw her when she was 15 at a dance recital. What sort of pervert 30 year old goes to a teens dance recital?
I go to dance recitals all the time. I have grandkids in them. so you're saying a man going to a recital is a pedophile? really? wow. grasping for spaghetti there pal

are you also saying we aren't allowed to have children too? wow your fiction is tightening up around your neck now.

Folks should look into the Duke Lacrosse Team debacle. Democrats are known for unethical legal practices. But justice was finally done in that scam. The Democrat Prosecutor was eventually arrested and did some time. Hopefully Allred will meet the same fate at some point.

Duke was one accuser

This one has five and dozens who back up their story

None of them back up their story.

Folks should look into the Duke Lacrosse Team debacle. Democrats are known for unethical legal practices. But justice was finally done in that scam. The Democrat Prosecutor was eventually arrested and did some time. Hopefully Allred will meet the same fate at some point.

Duke was one accuser

This one has five and dozens who back up their story

None of them back up their story.
what kind of car?

I've managed to find some examples of Roy Moore's handwriting, which can be compared to the inscription in the yearbook:

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

Seems very clear to me that all three were either written by the same person, or by an incredibly skilled forger.

ts-jpg.30139

Not 100% exactly the same, but the same distinctive style, and as alike as most of us write our letters.

We can also compare what looks like 'Jerry' in the biography inscription, and 'Merry' in the yearbook:

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

Again, not exact, but basically the same styles - bearing in mind that they were written 32 years apart.

I won't go over all the similarities, of which many could be made - nor can I find any glaring differences, beyond the slight variances that would be expected.

The thing is, for those who support him, it is the differences that are key, and what they are focused on. Hence analyses like this:

Source: cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindicated-signature-forged-12-discrepancies-roy-moores-alleged-yearbook-signature/

Sure, there are subtle differences - though obviously we can discount 9 thru 12 - but it's the similarities that are more glaring in my eyes, and I guess this is where an awareness of confirmation bias comes in, on both sides.

I wonder, though, if those producing analyses like this will have found suspicion in the marked differences in the different ways he has printed his name in the two places in the above image, or in the various examples of his accepted signature, which are about as different from one another as any of them are from the one in the yearbook:

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Note: all of these signatures contain his middle initial. Would be quite interesting to find when he started doing this.

Too many inconsistencies to say the yearbook is not forged.

The writing instrument, the paper the writing is on need to be similar. One of the posted signatures looks to be a felt. That’s no help unless comparing another felt signature.

Still, the production of the original is key. Without it, it’s all speculation.
Such denial in the face of overwhelming evidence

Why not just say......A girl in the restaurant asked me to sign her yearbook so I thought up something nice to say

Instead we get these bizarre conspiracies over how his signature ended up in her book
His signature, if it's real, proves he was there and that he knows the girl. If it's a forgery, then her story goes out the window.

You are incredibly fucking stupid, but you can't be this stupid, not to understand the significance of the yearbook and his signature in it.

Furthermore, douchebag, the "Roy" in the yearbook doesn't look like any of the examples you posted. They are all consistent in having the loop of the 'Y' go way above the rest of the letters. The yearbook example doesn't do that. You only confirmed that the signature is suspicious.

No banana.

haha, what a bunch of wishful thinking. You are so busying wailing your denial that you trip over your 500 talking points.

nice fiction.

Not fiction at all, Roy Moore first saw her when she was 15 at a dance recital. What sort of pervert 30 year old goes to a teens dance recital?
I go to dance recitals all the time. I have grandkids in them. so you're saying a man going to a recital is a pedophile? really? wow. grasping for spaghetti there pal

are you also saying we aren't allowed to have children too? wow your fiction is tightening up around your neck now.

"I go to dance recitals all the time. I have grandkids in them."

Uh.... hey guy.... would you go if you DIDN'T have kids in the recital? Come on, man.... think, then post, in that order.

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Too many inconsistencies to say the yearbook is not forged.

The writing instrument, the paper the writing is on need to be similar. One of the posted signatures looks to be a felt. That’s no help unless comparing another felt signature.

Still, the production of the original is key. Without it, it’s all speculation.
Such denial in the face of overwhelming evidence

Why not just say......A girl in the restaurant asked me to sign her yearbook so I thought up something nice to say

Instead we get these bizarre conspiracies over how his signature ended up in her book
His signature, if it's real, proves he was there and that he knows the girl. If it's a forgery, then her story goes out the window.

You are incredibly fucking stupid, but you can't be this stupid, not to understand the significance of the yearbook and his signature in it.

Furthermore, douchebag, the "Roy" in the yearbook doesn't look like any of the examples you posted. They are all consistent in having the loop of the 'Y' go way above the rest of the letters. The yearbook example doesn't do that. You only confirmed that the signature is suspicious.

No banana.

haha, what a bunch of wishful thinking. You are so busying wailing your denial that you trip over your 500 talking points.
Not to worry. There are probably 3, maybe 4 people here, proud deplorables, who take the finger boy seriously.

Anyone with a working brain who has interacted with him for a time very quickly learns he truly is operating at a level of the reprehensible toddler avatar he fancies himself.

One thing that I do know is that during court, in order to submit any evidence that both parties has the right to examine the evidence, to authenticated. If the other party doesn't let them to examine the evidence, that the judge will hand it over to the other party to examine it while court is in process. But if they are unable to give the evidence to the other party, that the judge will have to throw that evidence out. But I never heard of any lawyer that will not hand over evidences to be examine by the other party. .The first thing when evidence is brought into court, that the judge asked the other party, "Do they approve of this as evidence". Allred knows how it goes. Unless she is suffering from Alzheimer and her license needs to be revoke .

One thing that I do know is that during court, in order to submit any evidence that both parties has the right to examine the evidence, to authenticated. If the other party doesn't let them to examine the evidence, that the judge will hand it over to the other party to examine it while court is in process. But if they are unable to give the evidence to the other party, that the judge will have to throw that evidence out. But I never heard of any lawyer that will not hand over evidences to be examine by the other party. .The first thing when evidence is brought into court, that the judge asked the other party, "Do they approve of this as evidence". Allred knows how it goes. Unless she is suffering from Alzheimer and her license needs to be revoke .

There are no court proceedings taking place here. There is no judge involved. So in which court do you believe Allred should turn over evidence for examination?

nice fiction.

I’m also interested in how the left thinks that a “date” equals sex. maybe it does to liberals, but to most people it’s just a pleasant evening with someone of the opposite sex.

There are no court proceedings taking place here. There is no judge involved. So in which court do you believe Allred should turn over evidence for examination?

You need a court? To establish that what you say is the truth?

How many courts you think we have?

Can you pay attention? The poster I responded to was talking about how in court, Allred could be compelled to turning over evidence otherwise a judge could throw said evidence out.

There is no court case here. There is no judge or plaintiff. There are merely allegations and Allred is not compelled to turn over any evidence on behalf of her client.

Can you pay attention? The poster I responded to was talking about how in court, Allred could be compelled to turning over evidence otherwise a judge could throw said evidence out.

There is no court case here. There is no judge or plaintiff. There are merely allegations and Allred is not compelled to turn over any evidence on behalf of her client.

She will when Moore sues her. The point is her evidence isn't up to a standard that will stand up in court. It doesn't matter if the issue actually goes to court. You have to be a colossal bonehead not to understand that.

nice fiction.

I’m also interested in how the left thinks that a “date” equals sex. maybe it does to liberals, but to most people it’s just a pleasant evening with someone of the opposite sex.

The guy who posted that list of so-called Republican sex scandals apparently believes having an affair is the equivalent of sexual assault, posessing child pornography and rape.

She will when Moore sues her. The point is her evidence isn't up to a standard that will stand up in court. It doesn't matter if the issue actualy goes to court.

IF he sues.

If he doesn’t, the matter is no different than it is now — the yearbook is not being turned over for further examination and folks decide for themselves if they believe he signed it or not.

She will when Moore sues her. The point is her evidence isn't up to a standard that will stand up in court. It doesn't matter if the issue actualy goes to court.

IF he sues.

If he doesn’t, the matter is no different than it is now — the yearbook is not being turned over for further examination and folks decide for themselves if they believe he signed it or not.

That's right, the matter is no different. A forged signature is a forged signature, whether he sues or not. Apparently you're too stupid to understand that not going to court doesn't mean that forgeries suddenly become authentic.

Forum List

Back