Senator: God Will Not Save Us From Climate Catastrophe

The committed warmists would have us think differently, but it is what it is. There is no reliability in these "models".........and all we have to do is look at the lst 10 years and see all of the bomb thrower predictions......on snow levels......on hurricanes.......on tornado's.........on drought.......... by the warmist contingent that fell flat on their faces.

Of course, they dont like to talk about these facts in this forum.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Let's lay it on the line. Global warming is a left-right issue. The left that hates the decadence Americans have been used to with cheap energy accuse Americans of being selfish. The right still thinks America is the greatest Country in the world and fuck everyone who thinks we are guilty of causing climate change. The strange thing is that the left holds no animosity for any big foreign fossil fuel producers in the rest of the world. Saudi princes are treated like...well...princes and the left loves the wealth and pop culture of the Saudi oil production. The fact that the "warming" issue has become a political issue is cause for concern. It's no secret that the history of the radical left wing in the US has been about violent revolution. Why would unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers be part of the left wing political culture?

Right. The next time you liberals want to preach to the GOP about God how about finding one that believes in God? Sheldon is an atheist. Furthermore, could you explain to us why the liberal teacher who stomped on the name of Jesus during classroom lesson is getting paid $85,000.00 now? Since when do liberal teachers get an 85k bonus for stomping on the name of Jesus as classroom lesson? Please explain that one for us!

I sure wish somebody would fork HUGGY over 85 large to stomp on the bejeebuss. Sweet work if you can get it!

Is that all your own soul is worth to you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k]Whatcha talkin bout Willis - YouTube[/ame]

Unless I read the bible wrong I can say I'z sorry last second and slide in under the pearly gates just before they slam shut on me. :lol:

Climate deniers threw all their might at disproving the famous "hockey stick" climate change graph. Here's why they failed.

The Most Controversial Chart in History, Explained

s0n.....perhaps news doesnt get to places like Scratchmyassville, South Dakota, but the hockey stick graph has been history for some years now. Only the climate OC's still cling to that BS.......

Global warming graph attacked by study - FT.com

Now better known as "Hide The Decline".:coffee:

Even the UN has pulled that BS from their climate reports.........

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/10/05/united-nations-pulls-hockey-stick-from-climate-report/

Its called folklore s0n...........

Last edited:
Climate deniers threw all their might at disproving the famous "hockey stick" climate change graph. Here's why they failed.

The Most Controversial Chart in History, Explained

s0n.....perhaps news doesnt get to places like Scratchmyassville, South Dakota, but the hockey stick graph has been history for some years now. Only the climate OC's still cling to that BS.......

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/10/05/united-nations-pulls-hockey-stick-from-climate-report/

Well....I hope that will be comfort to you when the Midwest looks like the Sahara and the Southwest has no water or power.

United Nations Pulls Hockey Stick from Climate Report | Watts Up With That?

Well....I hope that will be comfort to you when the Midwest looks like the Sahara and the Southwest has no water or power.

Oh GAWD!!!

s0n......get some real responsibilities in life. Trust me.......the last thing that will be one your mind will be concerns with bomb throwing environmentalist nutters.

ANd perhaps the Southwest will not have water or power in the future.......but both you and I will be in our boxes for a long, long time when it happens!!!:coffee:

There's not going to be any "climate catastrophe" if the earth is a few degrees warmer.

There will be many disasters thanks to the climate. There always are.

The question isn't will there be weather related disasters?; but rather:Will there be more disasters and will they be worse than what we've come to see as the normal pattern of disasters?

And for many of us who will not be the direct victims of those disasters, the negative outcomes will come to us as increasing costs of living.

Some of us believe (and I am one of those) that the effects of Global WEIRDING are already impacting our cost of living.

Last edited:

United Nations Pulls Hockey Stick from Climate Report | Watts Up With That?

Oh GAWD!!!

s0n......get some real responsibilities in life. Trust me.......the last thing that will be one your mind will be concerns with bomb throwing environmentalist nutters.

ANd perhaps the Southwest will not have water or power in the future.......but both you and I will be in our boxes for a long, long time when it happens!!!:coffee:

10-15 Years for Lake Mead. 25 for Ogallala. I probably won't be around for Ogallala.

And...I'm probably older than you, son.

Oh GAWD!!!

10-15 Years for Lake Mead. 25 for Ogallala. I probably won't be around for Ogallala.

s0n.....life is too short to worry about stupid shit.

The probababilty of an economic collapse is about a billion times more likely.......and far more catastrophic!!! Nobody will give a flying fuck about the environment or frankly, the weather.

Last edited:
Oh GAWD!!!

s0n.....life is too short to worry about stupid shit.

The probababilty of an economic collapse is about a billion times more likely.......and far more catastrophic!!! Nobody will give a flying fuck about the environment or frankly, the weather.

Yes...the probability is higher for economic collapse....especially if we keep following. Conservative policy. As far as far more catostrophic? You are ignorant, s0n. The Ogallala aquifer is ground water left over from the Ice Age. Once it's gone, it's gone. It supplies our entire Midwest Agriculture.

I mean, you can stick your head in the sand all you want....that's your prerogative. But the next generation or two of our country.just.might be the focus of a "save the children' commercial over in China or some other country with plenty of arable soil.

Forum List

Back