Senator Feinstein thinks POTUS will Resign

Washington’s coup fever heats up
Washington’s coup fever heats up
Democracy is an exquisitely fragile enterprise, “a delicate eggshell in the rough-and-tumble of history,” as I wrote in my book, “The Devil’s Chessboard.” Rule by the people must always contend with rule by elites who are much more organized, financed, ruthless and armed.

What’s odd about these increasingly odd times is that many engaged citizens, including progressives, are eagerly hoping for the overthrow of our elected government, if we can rid ourselves of the dangerously unhinged Trump. But a coup would mean the coup de grace for American democracy. Yes, the mad king would be gone. In the process, however, we’d be empowering the most militaristic, secretive and sinister elements of our society.

I agree that saving America means bringing down Trump. But it’s a revived democracy that must be his downfall — a newly invigorated media, judicial system and citizenry — not the dark maneuvers of spies and generals.

Peter Dale Scott and David Talbot - Radio

What scandals??

All I've read about is a bunch of unverified bullshit. No one coming out and accusing Trump of anything. No names. Just loads of supposition.

Just unverified crap.

Again............ Flynn? :eusa_whistle:

That's only the first one, and you can't get past it....DeNial is a deep deep river.

Senator Feinstein Was a lowly city government staffer on a measly union pay scale when she ran for office in the 80's now she and her do nothing husband are filthy rich. See what Trump is up against?

Rump was a failed TV goon who showed up at fake wrestling events to take his narcissism out for a walk and worked a string of bankruptcies as long as your arm. See what we're all up against?

What's with the giant type dood? Posting for the nursing home?

Rump was a failed TV goon who showed up at fake wrestling events to take his narcissism out for a walk and worked a string of bankruptcies as long as your arm. See what we're all up against?

President Trump paid 36 million dollars in federal income tax in 2005 so you and your buddies could take off of work for 2 and 1/2 years on Obama handouts. Now the free ride is ending and you're pissed off and butt hurt. Failed TV goon? he mastered his role on television and that is when America found out they like the man, so you failed twice in one post. The big type is used in the hope that you brain dead libs can adsorb some intelligence from it. Guess it didn't work.

President Trump paid 36 million dollars in federal income tax in 2005 so you and your buddies could take off of work for 2 and 1/2 years on Obama handouts. Now the free ride is ending and you're pissed off and butt hurt. Failed TV goon? he mastered his role on television and that is when America found out they like the man, so you failed twice in one post. The big type is used in the hope that you brain dead libs can adsorb some intelligence from it. Guess it didn't work.

I didn't "take off work" Klown, nor was O'bama in the White House then. Go buy a history book --- maybe you can find one in way big obnoxious type.

But I did take a FEMA check when I was displaced by Katrina and my car was underwater up to its roof and my posessions were submerged under 8 feet of it and I had to go live somewhere. You want that back now? Talk to George Bush.

Yes, failed. Anybody who makes a living not only being an asshole but being one on TV is automatically a failure. Of course that all depends on what your values are. If you actually find some aesthetic redemption in the vast wasteland of television, you're too far gone.

Last edited:
Thank god I left California circling the drain just in time

-Geaux

------------

Senator Hints That Trump May Resign: "I Think He Is Going To Get Himself Out

It’s no secret that there is a concerted effort underway to do everything possible to remove President Donald Trump from office.

From Russian ties to business conflicts of interests, both Democrats and Republicans are actively working to find chinks in the President’s armor.

But for those with hope of change in their hearts, Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein says there is a possibility that Trump will eventually remove himself from office by filing his own resignation.

Senator Hints That Trump May Resign: "I Think He Is Going To Get Himself Out" | Zero Hedge

All the "scandals" exist only in minds of the loons who still can't get over the fact that HRC lost, badly.

I hope she's right. There has never been a sitting President that within the 2 months of being in office has been in office has been so embroiled in serious scandals.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

His conflicts of interest are coming out of everywhere. In violation of the Emolument Clause in the Constitution--and it's glaring.

So Trump can still hold onto his enormous ego by walking out or go down in the firestorm that is coming.

Feinstein is a Jew. You can't trust a Jew, especially her.

True and you should never trust those like Ivanaka Trump or her father seeing he was willing to let her convert to Judaism...

What does this have to do with your Jew bashing response!?!

To remind you the man you claimed is Emperor and God has a daughter that is Jewish...

True and you should never trust those like Ivanaka Trump or her father seeing he was willing to let her convert to Judaism...

To remind you the man you claimed is Emperor and God has a daughter that is Jewish...
Totally irrelevant.

Totally irrelevant.

Nope, it is relevant and if you base your opinion of disliking the Senator from Crapafornia because she is Jewish then you have to really hate Ivanka and Donald seeing they love the Jewish community...

Now for me the moonbat is full of shit just like Trump and Trump will finish his term unless Ryan tires of his bullshit...

I didn't "take off work" Klown, nor was O'bama in the White House then. Go buy a history book --- maybe you can find one in way big obnoxious type.

But I did take a FEMA check when I was displaced by Katrina and my car was underwater up to its roof and my posessions were submerged under 8 feet of it and I had to go live somewhere. You want that back now? Talk to George Bush.

Yes, failed. Anybody who makes a living not only being an asshole but being one on TV is automatically a failure.
You have some serious emotional problems that need attention. Maybe it stems from when your car was under water. Lets look at this. So you and all of your possessions were lost when your car was in a hurricane? You had access to a car but still you got caught up in a hurricane? A forecasted hurricane? A hurricane that gave us a weeks notice before it hit land and you got caught in it? You had a car but didn't leave? I wouldn't have given you shit for you and your car...You got a FEMA check because you were too stupid to drive inland in your car. You are as stupid today as you were back then.

Yes, failed. Anybody who makes a living not only being an asshole but being one on TV is automatically a failure.
You have some serious emotional problems that need attention. Maybe it stems from when your car was under water. Lets look at this. So you and all of your possessions were lost when your car was in a hurricane? You had access to a car but still you got caught up in a hurricane? A forecasted hurricane? A hurricane that gave us a weeks notice before it hit land and you got caught in it? You had a car but didn't leave? I wouldn't have given you shit for you and your car...You got a FEMA check because you were too stupid to drive inland in your car. You are as stupid today as you were back then.

Well being from Texas I rode out Ike and drove out the next morning when winds were still high. Most of my family live up North in Canada or Illinois, so evacuating to another spot was not optional.

I stayed at the job for a week before the lights came back on and afterwards moved out near Victoria.

What is my point with my story!?!

1. Not everyone has somewhere to go and driving out of town on limited resources ( not saying POGO resources were limited ) may have not been an option.

2. People that did leave were already booked in hotels and motels across the region and there were not many places to head to unless you went to Texas.

3. No one thought Katrina would sink New Orleans. So it made sense to ride it out.

Note:

I have been through three hurricanes and Ike was the worst because of it size and the amount of time it lasted.

I will never ride another one out...

Yes, failed. Anybody who makes a living not only being an asshole but being one on TV is automatically a failure. Of course that all depends on what your values are. If you actually find some aesthetic redemption in the vast wasteland of television, you're too far gone.
Ha! So you were displaced by Katrina along with your 9th Ward friends while I sat back in a gated white community on the Northshore and relished in finally having NO purged of scum. Most excellent! Most very, very excellent!

Feinstein is playing to the uneducated angry democrat base. You gotta wonder how smart democrat politicians are when they continue to use the old 60's democrat playbook when they lost their leadership position and over 2,000 state and local elections not to mention the governors in the last couple of years. Duh Mrs Feinstein, it ain't Cronkite's world anymore, Americans are smarter and better informed than y'all stodgy old liberal remnants who can barely use a freaking cell phone.

Feinstein has been a ranking member of the Senate Intelligence committee for quite some time now. Fienstein may be giving Trump ae a heads up right now. Suggesting that Trump resigns, or face the consequences.

Again, if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Cover-up when they take over in 2018. Let alone investigating his many foreign conflicts of interest. When they take over, the first thing they'll do is get Trump's income tax returns via the Ways & Means committee, which Republicans refused to do a couple of weeks ago. This is politics 101.

You have given Democrats the BEST GIFT they've ever recieved by electing Donald Trump.

So Republicans have two choices: They can be the spear and remove Trump from office asap, or write their own obituaries for 2018-2020 and beyond.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

Ha! So you were displaced by Katrina along with your 9th Ward friends while I sat back in a gated white community on the Northshore and relished in finally having NO purged of scum. Most excellent! Most very, very excellent!

Uh ---- nnnnno not quite, but now I know where you are. And what a shock that you're hunkering down behind gates isolated from any danger of touching the real world. Who saw that coming ---- oh yeah, everybody. Fucking coward.

I did have a GF in the 9th ward. Her entire block was gone. Not just destroyed --- gone. She's in Algeirs now, in a much better house. Ninth ward is still where you go for muffler service. So yeah you'll have to deal with her and she does not take kindly to your ilk.

My house was not damaged or flooded. But we were not allowed back until October so we made other arrangements. None of which involved "taking off of work for 2 and 1/2 years on Obama handouts".

What a wonderful and compassionate person you are... Yes, sarcasm...

Uh ---- nnnnno not quite, but now I know where you are. And what a shock that you're hunkering down behind gates isolated from any danger of touching the real world. Who saw that coming ---- oh yeah, everybody. Fucking coward.

I did have a GF in the 9th ward. Her entire block was gone. Not just destroyed --- gone. She's in Algeirs now, in a much better house. Ninth ward is still where you go for muffler service. So yeah you'll have to deal with her and she does not take kindly to your ilk.

My house was not damaged or flooded. But we were not allowed back until October so we made other arrangements. None of which involved "taking off of work for 2 and 1/2 years on Obama handouts".
LMAO!

Well being from Texas I rode out Ike and drove out the next morning when winds were still high. Most of my family live up North in Canada or Illinois, so evacuating to another spot was not optional.

I stayed at the job for a week before the lights came back on and afterwards moved out near Victoria.

What is my point with my story!?!

1. Not everyone has somewhere to go and driving out of town on limited resources ( not saying POGO resources were limited ) may have not been an option.

2. People that did leave were already booked in hotels and motels across the region and there were not many places to head to unless you went to Texas.

3. No one thought Katrina would sink New Orleans. So it made sense to ride it out.

Note:

I have been through three hurricanes and Ike was the worst because of it size and the amount of time it lasted.

I will never ride another one out...

You went to Victoria as in BC?

I went to relatives in Mississippi. Me and my GF and her dog. Her cat had taken off somewhere and we didn't find him. They lost power there too for a while but I had brought a battery-powered radio and stayed up all Monday night listening to WWL and the reports and call-in reports. I remember hearing the first call-in report of encroaching water and the guy reporting his neighbor calling for help. Eerie.

My GF's neighbors in the same house chose to ride it out, even though they had a brand new car. They woke that night to find themselves floating in their bed. Eventually broke in to the upstairs apartment where they were eventually rescued by helicopter. It was about 8 feet there in that section of Mid-city. Meanwhile my GF scoured the internet, once we got power back thanks to a crew that came down all the way from Arkansas, for any sign of her missing cat.

Katrina was the first hurricane I ever evacuated for. There was at least one (Georges maybe?) when I was out of town.

The epilogue: when we were finally allowed back into the city we came down in a rented truck to salvage what we could from her house. Soon as we walked in, there's the cat, in the window, looking well-fed, saying "where the fuck have you been??" :lol:

Here's the dog and cat, reunited...

katrina-cosurvivors-sophie-hector-jpg.48698

Last edited:
Thank god I left California circling the drain just in time

-Geaux

------------

Senator Hints That Trump May Resign: "I Think He Is Going To Get Himself Out

It’s no secret that there is a concerted effort underway to do everything possible to remove President Donald Trump from office.

From Russian ties to business conflicts of interests, both Democrats and Republicans are actively working to find chinks in the President’s armor.

But for those with hope of change in their hearts, Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein says there is a possibility that Trump will eventually remove himself from office by filing his own resignation.

Senator Hints That Trump May Resign: "I Think He Is Going To Get Himself Out" | Zero Hedge

I hope she's correct.

Forum List

Back