Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

You claimed abortion is allowed in America then what do you call the states that do have laws against abortion? Are they part of America?

LOL. You call yourself a woman and you think pregnancy is just a bus ride? You really are a
You claimed abortion is allowed in America then what do you call the states that do have laws against abortion? Are they part of America?

LOL. You call yourself a woman and you think pregnancy is just a bus ride? You really are a retard. :itsok:
There is no blanket American law that prohibits abortion.

And NO….I do not think pregnancy is a bus ride. I think pregnancy is the result, in almost all cases, of a couple not using birth control and thus, a growing baby inside the woman’s uterus.

A bus ride is something different. That’s when you walk into a large vehicle, take a seat, and get transported to another town, city, or state.

Geez. And you call other people retards.

There is no blanket American law that prohibits abortion.

And NO….I do not think pregnancy is a bus ride. I think pregnancy is the result, in almost all cases, of a couple not using birth control and thus, a growing baby inside the woman’s uterus.

A bus ride is something different. That’s when you walk into a large vehicle, take a seat, and get transported to another town, city, or state.

Geez. And you call other people retards.
Retard. It’s a law that affects people who live in that state and who cannot afford to go to another state.

And yes, I know what a bus ride is and you were the one who claimed blithely that a women can catch a bus if she wanted abortion.

You call yourself a woman and don’t realize all the other expenses, not to mention, health risks that may come about when a woman is forced to travel out of state because you Nazis take away her right?

And you wonder why I call you a retard.

Retard. It’s a law that affects people who live in that state and who cannot afford to go to another state.

Retard. Anyone who can’t afford a bus ticket can’t afford an abortion either.
And yes, I know what a bus ride is and you were the one who claimed blithely that a women can catch a bus if she wanted abortion.

Yes, she can. I was taking the bus by myself from DC to NY at age 15.
You call yourself a woman and don’t realize all the other expenses, not to mention, health risks that may come about when a woman is forced to travel out of state because you Nazis take away her right?

And you wonder why I call you a retard.
She has no “right” to terminate a fetus. That’s for the state to decide. And what type of “health risks” is she incurring by taking a bus.

Just because patriots such as myself believe in the Constitution doesn’t make us Nazis. To the contrary, you hateful leftists who demonize an entire group of people are the ones who are reminiscent of the Nazis.

Forum List

Back