Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

Actually, yeah. We shouldn't. What the fuck do you think I am arguing about, you fucking retard?

And if you weren't a fucking nazi, you too would know that. :itsok:

Actually, yeah. We shouldn't.

So bank robbbery, ok now?

What the fuck do you think I am arguing about, you fucking retard?

You were mumbling something about the Constitution. You were hilarious!

Now rinse that sand out of your vag and look up the Constitution. Silly twat.

Actually, yeah. We shouldn't.

So bank robbbery, ok now?

What the fuck do you think I am arguing about, you fucking retard?

You were mumbling something about the Constitution. You were hilarious!

Now rinse that sand out of your vag and look up the Constitution. Silly twat.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Yes, I respect the Constitution and do not want anyone's rights removed.

And if bank robbery is legal for men and not for women, that is a breach of a women's constitutional rights. You don't get that?

Seriously, are you drunk? No one can be this stupid and I have seen a lot of retards on this site.

what part about they are only a few states in a much larger country do you not understand??
What part of a few states banning pregnancy, you don't get? Not every woman can afford to travel out of state to pay for an abortion and all the costs that come with it.

Tell me seriously that you retards don't get that. Man, I seem to have stumbled into a den of retards...

What part of a few states banning pregnancy, you don't get? Not every woman can afford to travel out of state to pay for an abortion and all the costs that come with it.

Tell me seriously that you retards don't get that. Man, I seem to have stumbled into a den of retards...
not my problem to care about what other people can or cant afford,,
what part of that dont you understand??

:sleeping-smiley-015: What part of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, South Dakota, Tennessee, Oklahoma, etc, banning abortions did you not get?

Plus, we have this...

You guys should really do your homework before coming here. I am now getting embarrassed for you guys... :itsok:
Why can’t you understand that these are individual states - and that America as a whole has no law banning abortion?

IOW, abortion is allowed in America. You might be inconvenienced by having to take a bus ride, but that pales in comparison to the price your baby will pay.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Yes, I respect the Constitution and do not want anyone's rights removed.

And if bank robbery is legal for men and not for women, that is a breach of a women's constitutional rights. You don't get that?

Seriously, are you drunk? No one can be this stupid and I have seen a lot of retards on this site.

OK Sandy, don't get hysterical.

Gad, you guys really are retard. Ok, I'll bite. Prove it. Go.

No more response from me till you prove it. Go.

1676344610902.png

This might be a dumb question, but how can a man get pregnant if he doesn’t have ovaries or a uterus to receive the (non-existent) fertilized egg?

I must have been absent in Health Class the day they taught that.

not my problem to care about what other people can or cant afford,,
what part of that dont you understand??
Yeah, I know you don't care about other people. You just want to impose laws on them.

Why do you think I call you a Nazi retard, retard? :itsok:

Why can’t you understand that these are individual states - and that America as a whole has no law banning abortion?

IOW, abortion is allowed in America. You might be inconvenienced by having to take a bus ride, but that pales in comparison to the price your baby will pay.

You claimed abortion is allowed in America then what do you call the states that do have laws against abortion? Are they part of America?

LOL. You call yourself a woman and you think pregnancy is just a bus ride? You really are a retard. :itsok:

Yeah, I know you don't care about other people. You just want to impose laws on them.

Why do you think I call you a Nazi retard, retard? :itsok:
I didnt say I didnt care about them,, just what they cant afford,, hopefully it makes them think next time they spread their legs without using birth control,,

This might be a dumb question, but how can a man get pregnant if he doesn’t have ovaries or a uterus to receive the (non-existent) fertilized egg?

I must have been absent in Health Class the day they taught that.
Finally. You seem to be using your brains. Maybe you can explain to the other retard that provided this as proof.

Forum List

Back