Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

You asked me a question. I answered it and asked you a question that you do not have the guts to answer.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
what was the question??

yes it does,,,

I already answered and told you its mother nature that forces birth not governments,, the government is just restricting your ability to kill the child,,,
So, you agree that the government is restricting women's right to choose? Yeah, I know. We already went over that.

Now, answer my question. If you retards are ok with restricting someone's freedom of choice, are you also ok with supporting the woman with her child? Yes or No?

I bet you will not answer. Because you are a cowardly retard. Prove me wrong. Go.

So, you agree that the government is restricting women's right to choose? Yeah, I know. We already went over that.

Now, answer my question. If you retards are ok with restricting someone's freedom of choice, are you also ok with supporting the woman with her child? Yes or No?

I bet you will not answer. Because you are a cowardly retard. Prove me wrong. Go.
restricting the right to choose to kill the child,,,

having it is a mother nature thing,,

Because it's to your benefit to have Shaniqua working. If she's at home with 4 kids, your paying a lot more than the cost of day care. Perhaps you'd prefer her kids grow up poor and angry and then you can put them in jail at a cost of $70,000 per year per child.

But that's a real high level of stupid you've got going on for yourself. Poor women don't have "4 kids". They can't afford them. Your assumption that women with children make "poor decisions" shows what an ignorant tool you really are.

That option is no longer available. The implication that "Shaniqua" is the person who needs help is racist and stupid.

Republicans call women who stay home with their children "Welfare Queens" or "lazy", unless of course they're white, in which case the women SHOULD stay home to give their kids the best start. Republicans only believe that middle class women should stay home. Poor women need to get right back to work.
Wow, 16 pages after you responded to my post and I am not interested in reading them, but you deserve a response. "Poor women need to get right back to work", I understand that belief, but it is short-sighted and cruel. And honestly, stupid.

Republicans are constantly bitching about immigrants, but maybe they ought to take notes. 26% of US born mothers do not work a job outside the home. But 40% of foreign born mothers do not work outside the home. I don't only see the impact, I have lived it.

I have six kids, daycare was never an option. And due to that, well I don't live in the best of neighborhoods. But my wife never worked, still doesn't work. And in that neighborhood are several immigrant families, Hispanic. I leave for work at around five in the morning, and so do all the Hispanic men. Get's on my nerves, their big pick-up trucks leaving to work construction. But I roll back in at around four, and there, at the top of the dirt road, are all the Hispanic women picking their kids up as they are dropped off the school bus. And then, late in the evening, well I see those damn pick-up trucks rolling in from work, dawn to dust, that is what they work to keep Mama at home.

Contrast that with the native born "mothers" that live here. Their kids are traipsing down the dirt road with a backpack on their back and coming to an empty house. I have witnessed this for thirty years. I have seen the children of those immigrant mothers become doctors. Real medical doctors. I have one medical doctor to my credit, or maybe, more appropriately, my wife's credit, and another doctor in Material Science. Honestly, I don't know a single child from those native born mothers that worked that has a college education. Several have died from drug overdoses, a couple more are spending time in prison. I mean this ain't rocket science.

So, you agree that the government is restricting women's right to choose?

The government restricts a woman's right to choose heroin.
Women are restricted from driving a Volvo thru a crowd of school children.
Restricted from robbing a bank.
Shit, with all the restrictions on women, it's practically The Handmaid's Tale.

How do you provide your own safety net?
Democracy will always go into the shitcan when the sorry ass majority finds out it can use the oppressive government to steal from the productive minority.

That is exactly what is happening now with this filthy welfare state we have.

Democracy will always go into the shitcan when the sorry ass majority finds out it can use the oppressive government to steal from the productive minority.

Where is this welfare state happening?

Lol, you think that’s what’s happening?

Look around you. The poor aren’t living in squalor. Meanwhile the rich elites control more and more of the economy.

Lol, you think that’s what’s happening?

Look around you. The poor aren’t living in squalor. Meanwhile the rich elites control more and more of the economy.
why wouldnt the rich control more of the economy?? they are rich and that usually means they own most of it, so it only makes sense they are in charge,,

Nearly every one of your posts, especially the posts that you deny what you previously posted.
to call me dishonest would imply I knew it was incorrect,, and if I was incorrect you being the god fearing man you are would step up and in a polite manner would correct me but you didnt do that,,

so at this point all we have is your rant about something I said being incorrect but not providing the correction to prove it wrong,,,

to call me dishonest would imply I knew it was incorrect,, and if I was incorrect you being the god fearing man you are would step up and in a polite manner would correct me but you didnt do that,,

so at this point all we have is your rant about something I said being incorrect but not providing the correction to prove it wrong,,,
I was polite and in response you told me to suck your cock.

You don’t deserve to be treated any better than I have treated you. I grow tired of correcting you.

Forum List

Back