Senator Britt

That wasn’t an option. He was given a choice

And he should have said "I do not wish to go back in time to any period". But he actually wants to, he really thinks women should not vote and should not be in positions of authority. He will be the reason why Biden will win NC this election.

Trump missed yet another Golden Opportunity last night. He should have had a live broadcast of SOTU.

Let Biden speak

Pause

Address the point

Would have had twice the viewership of SOTU

Charlie Kirk, founder of the far-right Turning Point USA youth group, said: “I’m sure Katie Britt is a sweet mom and person, but this speech is not what we need. Joe Biden just declared war on the American right and Katie Britt is talking like she’s hosting a cooking show, whispering about how Democrats ‘dont get it’.”

Republicans once again show their short memory

Channelling Reagan she asks……Are you better off than you were three years ago?

Three years ago

The US was in the grips of COVID with hundreds of thousands dying
We had just gone through the Republican attack on our Capitol
The stock market had tanked
Unemployment was 7 percent
The US was deployed in Afghanistan

Yes Republicans…..We ARE better off

Really?
So... because Covid over-reactions/lockdowns crushed the economy... this is a reason to praise Biden???
Who was a part of that problem??

Really? That is your stance?

Jesus fella... c'mon... you know this is stupid right?

And he should have said "I do not wish to go back in time to any period". But he actually wants to, he really thinks women should not vote and should not be in positions of authority. He will be the reason why Biden will win NC this election.
You have a lot of what, ifs and should haves....the question presented was the question presented. Not sure why the question was asked....but given the choices, he made the right one in my mind. I get some of you are upset he didn't pick hanging black folks....but..

You have a lot of what, ifs and should haves....the question presented was the question presented. Not sure why the question was asked....but given the choices, he made the right one in my mind. I get some of you are upset he didn't pick hanging black folks....but..

it was PURE GENIUS. LOL

Everyone is immensely better off than they were 3 years ago.

Except the 600,000 Americans who died from Covid under Biden, the 61 Americans murdered by Biden's illegal aliens, the hundreds of women and children who died trying to heed Biden's call to "surge to the border", and the 1,200 Israelis and Americans who were raped, tortured, and murdered by Hamas because Biden is so weak he can't stop them.

Really?
So... because Covid over-reactions/lockdowns crushed the economy... this is a reason to praise Biden???
Who was a part of that problem??

Really? That is your stance?

Jesus fella... c'mon... you know this is stupid right?
March 15, 2020

Republicans once again show their short memory

Channelling Reagan she asks……Are you better off than you were three years ago?

Three years ago

The US was in the grips of COVID with hundreds of thousands dying
We had just gone through the Republican attack on our Capitol
The stock market had tanked
Unemployment was 7 percent
The US was deployed in Afghanistan

Yes Republicans…..We ARE better off

Yeah, home girl likely had her Rubio moment last night. Its a hard gig to do that but that whole thing sounded like a Parks and Rec scene.

Forum List

Back