at 1st i thought the globalists were right all along : this world needs more surveillance and control in what are called desperate times

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
at 1st i thought the globalists were right all along : this world needs more surveillance and control in what are called desperate times.

there's a problem with that line too, i think.
the ones calling it desperate times are the ones fighting for more "permissions" for more surveillance and control over citizens (through their rich-people's online and media "outlets").
how can we the people know they're not lying (and repeating the same lies in evolvingly-different sauces each time) when we know them to lie all the time (in the business world, in politics, even in the media)?

Last edited:
The globalists/elites are wrong but they will have their one world govt for a few years.
understand 1 thing, dear modern aristocracies of Earth : i don't want to see a world with severely impovrished and restricted people, and another set of "worlds" for the rich, uberly-rich, superrich and stellar-rich.
i might even write a free youtube (channel) video manual on the topic. i'll call it something like "modern defenses against the (super-)rich (2028 edition)".

make up your mind.
equality or war.
those are your options.

Last edited:
understand 1 thing, dear modern aristocracies of Earth : i don't want to see a world with severely impovrished and restricted people, and another set of "worlds" for the rich, uberly-rich, superrich and stellar-rich.
i might even write a manual on the topic. call it "modern defenses against the rich (2028 edition)".

make up your mind.
equality or war.
those are your options.

The promise of equality and peace will lead to war and destruction.

YouComplyBecauseYouWantItToEnd.jpg

Ya, wanna live in a surveillance state move to North Korea. There is risk in freedom. Deal with it. Murder ,rape and theft will never disappear but freedom will if it is not protected.

Why? Thats simple. You can't force equality nor can you force peace.
you'd be right if you'd call me idealistic, but i think people can be forced into anything. repetition, repetition, and steady gradual buildups or transformations.
--current (1980-2023 at least) mantra of the Dutch Government.

i also describe it as a sort of chokehold tactic of longterm rich-people's rule over the economic underclasses, the "masses" that actually power humanity.

Last edited:
i might even write a free youtube (channel) video manual on the topic. i'll call it something like "modern defenses against the (super-)rich (2028 edition)".

make up your mind.
equality or war.
those are your options.
i forgot to clarify one thing : i write only legal defense manuals. white-hat manuals. ;)
examples?

at 1st i thought the globalists were right all along : this world needs more surveillance and control in what are called desperate times.

the ones calling it desperate times are the ones fighting for more "permissions" for more surveillance and control over citizens (through their rich-people's online and media "outlets").
how can we the people know they're not lying (and repeating the same lies in evolvingly-different sauces each time) when we know them to lie all the time (in the business world, in politics, even in the media)?
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

I never once thought they were right, ever. And I never thought more surveillance is right.

That is incredibly stupid thinking. It's like a mayor of a city saying "we know there are a lot of rapes, drugs, crime, and murders. So the city is going to install cameras all over the city". Well that's just fucking plain dumb and is no answer at all.

The answer is, crack down on criminals, dopeheads and crazy people. Anything less than that is just accepting the problem and doing everything except solve the problem.

If we got rid of the criminals, dopeheads and nutballs we don't need any surveillance at all.

If you have a leaky pipe in your house the answer isn't to put a tarp under it with a hose running to a drain. That doesn't fix the problem. No, you need to cut the pipe, get a new stick of copper, cut it and clean it up, get your fittings, get your torch and solder and sweat the new piece in. Then the problem is solved.

Get rid of the criminals and people causing the problems. That is the only correct answer. I want to live in a world with less bad people, not more rules and laws.

I never once thought they were right, ever. And I never thought more surveillance is right.

That is incredibly stupid thinking. It's like a mayor of a city saying "we know there are a lot of rapes, drugs, crime, and murders. So the city is going to install cameras all over the city". Well that's just fucking plain dumb and is no answer at all.

The answer is, crack down on criminals, dopeheads and crazy people. Anything less than that is just accepting the problem and doing everything except solve the problem.

If we got rid of the criminals, dopeheads and nutballs we don't need any surveillance at all.

If you have a leaky pipe in your house the answer isn't to put a tarp under it with a hose running to a drain. That doesn't fix the problem. No, you need to cut the pipe, get a new stick of copper, cut it and clean it up, get your fittings, get your torch and solder and sweat the new piece in. Then the problem is solved.

Get rid of the criminals and people causing the problems. That is the only correct answer. I want to live in a world with less bad people, not more rules and laws.
more cameras would help, in my opinion.
and installing them does not mean we have to live under more rules and laws either.

more cameras would help, in my opinion.
and installing them does not mean we have to live under more rules and laws either.

I understand your opinion, but I don't agree we need to be watched more

But if you get rid of criminals, dopeheads and nutballs do you need more cameras?

The answer is no. A safe society doesn't need to be watched. We didn't have cameras all over the place 20 years ago and we had a lot less crime and problems we do now.

It's like problems with guns. We don't need more gun control, we need more criminal, dopehead and crazy control. Get rid of or seperate the people causing the problems from society and you don't need gun control.

Forum List

Back