Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

What revelations would those be? That women donate tissues and organs from their abortions? That PP recoups the costs of those donations?
PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

Winterborn is using a syllogism in pace of the blunt Truth of the matter. What anyone else would accurately call 'selling aborted baby body parts', the lefties like Winterborn hide that blunt truth behind an innocuous seeming phrase like 'recoups costs' and 'donate tissues and organs from abortion'. Note how he avoids the use of a verb here, the SELLING of the donated organs and tissues. To complete his thought one would have to use that verb. 'Planned Parenthood 'recoups costs by selling donated organs and tissues from abortions.'

Ok, I will try and remember to use your preferred terminology from now on.

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. The amounts charged (when they sold the tissues) were barely enough to cover the costs.
BS.

PP has revealed itself to be a lying thieving murderous organization long ago.

Lets recap:
- they lie about the damaging health affects of abortion.
- they lie about the damaging psychological affects of abortion.
- they lie about what abortion is...murder.
- they lie about the non-abortion services they perform.
- they lie about the profits they make.
- they lie about the goal of abortion...to limit black american population...EUGENICS!!!
- they lie about fetal development.
- lies, lies, and more lies...but some Americans are so jaded and brainwashed they willfully believe the lies.
Just because you scream it is not proof to back up your argument....

And just because you flee moral responsibility does not mean you have none.

PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

Winterborn is using a syllogism in pace of the blunt Truth of the matter. What anyone else would accurately call 'selling aborted baby body parts', the lefties like Winterborn hide that blunt truth behind an innocuous seeming phrase like 'recoups costs' and 'donate tissues and organs from abortion'. Note how he avoids the use of a verb here, the SELLING of the donated organs and tissues. To complete his thought one would have to use that verb. 'Planned Parenthood 'recoups costs by selling donated organs and tissues from abortions.'

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. The amounts charged (when they sold the tissues) were barely enough to cover the costs.
BS.

Lets recap:
- they lie about the goal of abortion...to limit black american population...EUGENICS!!!
- lies, lies, and more lies...but some Americans are so jaded and brainwashed they willfully believe the lies.

This isn't about me, it's about you and your delivery style...

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

It has everything to do with the selling of baby body parts in that this money goes to salaries of PP staff and to donations to murder loving leftists.

BS.

Lets recap:

1. I did not write what you responded to.

2. I neither deliver nor abort delivery.

Abortions will occur, legal or not.......and PP's does many other services.....the only whey to stop abortion is not by attacking PP but through legislation or another Supreme Court ruling...Endless bickering over the procedure is not going anywhere...

BS.

Lets recap:

1. I did not write what you responded to.

2. I neither deliver nor abort delivery.
Do you need a hearing aid to hear what I am saying?

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

It has everything to do with the selling of baby body parts in that this money goes to salaries of PP staff and to donations to murder loving leftists.

Do you know what costs are involved in the process of collecting, storing and transferring donated organs and tissues? Do you know what sort of recordkeeping is required?

Unless you know all those numbers you have no way of actually knowing whether profits were made. And people who DO know those costs and do NOT work for PP have said there is no profit in the prices PP charged.

You see what PARTY who Champions the killing of YOUR unborn child/human being
Vote accordingly come 2016. this is SICK

SNIP;
Here is a list of the Senators who voted against defunding:

Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)

Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO)

Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)

Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ)

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA)

Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA)

Senator Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)

Senator Thomas Carper (D-DE)

Senator Robert Casey (D-PA)

Senator Christopher Coons (D-DE)

Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL)

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Senator Al Franken (D-MN)

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)

Senator Martin Heinrich (D-NM)

Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND)

Senator Mazie Hirono (D-HI)

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA)

Senator Angus King (I-ME)

Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL)

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)

Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

Senator Edward Markey (D-MA)

Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO)

Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ)

Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR)

Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD)

Senator Christopher Murphy (D-CT)

Senator Patty Murray (D-WA)

Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL)

Senator Gary Peters (D-MI)

Senator Jack Reed (D-RI)

Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)

Senator Bernard Sanders (I-VT)

Senator Brian Schatz (D-HI)

Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)

Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)

Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI)

Senator Jon Tester (D-MT)

Senator Tom Udall (D-NM)

Senator Mark Warner (D-VA)

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR)

ALL of it at
Senators who voted to continue to fund Planned Parenthood - Liberty Unyielding

Not surprising both my idiots voted yea. I wish my politicians didn't fall for social hysteria so easily, or at least would make a stand against such stunts. *sigh*

Only in an insane nation, does PP continue to receive government funding.
We have the military which is a killing machine, but not one words about their evil wheys...
Don't change the subject Butthead...as you always do when getting your butt kicked.

How about you try and stay with the topic too?
Sorry.. I can't allow you to focus on one aspect of baby murder in an effort to conceal the horrendous nature of abortion.

Anyone with a moral compass...anyone ethical and virtuous...anyone who believes in God..can NEVER accept baby murder.

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com
They could have pulled a Reid and changed the long standing rules to force it.....................but unlike your side the GOP refuses to bend the rules to our advantage as your side has done..........................Shows your sides ethics and motives...............just as their refusal to stop tax payer money to a group caught bragging about selling baby parts in abortions...........

Very telling Guno..........hopefully you don't breed.
Of course, that is false. Reid changed no rules; simply used the rules.

We have the military which is a killing machine, but not one words about their evil wheys...
Don't change the subject Butthead...as you always do when getting your butt kicked.

Sorry.. I can't allow you to focus on one aspect of baby murder in an effort to conceal the horrendous nature of abortion.

Anyone with a moral compass...anyone ethical and virtuous...anyone who believes in God..can NEVER accept baby murder.

<-- Doesn't believe in God and I happen to be an American with a right to privacy.

God followers used to believe that life didn't "begin" until "ensoulment" when the baby moved on it's own, around 7 months.

Keep changing His rules to suit your current beliefs. I will continue to believe that you're all full of shit.

Abortions will occur, legal or not.......and PP's does many other services.....the only whey to stop abortion is not by attacking PP but through legislation or another Supreme Court ruling...Endless bickering over the procedure is not going anywhere...
Yeah...since it is going to happen, let's keep it legal. Akin to since murder happens in Chicago streets everyday, let's just make it legal.

Another thoughtless post by a thoughtless poster lacking morals, ethics, and values....and intelligence...though he can be funny on rare occasions.

<-- Doesn't believe in God and I happen to be an American with a right to privacy.

God followers used to believe that life didn't "begin" until "ensoulment" when the baby moved on it's own, around 7 months.

Keep changing His rules to suit your current beliefs. I will continue to believe that you're all full of shit.
Fool!

Right to privacy does not mean you have the right to murder.

You are a tool of the Left...completely brainwashed. May God change your empty head.

Last edited:
Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

This scares the left and PP shitless.

PP already has a bad reputation

It's just a matter if time until people get fed up.
If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

People would rather lie to themselves and be force fed information. It's easier than having to make a commitment to something and fight for it.

Last edited:

Fool!

Right to privacy does not mean you have the right to murder.

You are a tool of the Left...completely brainwashed. May God change your empty head.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.

In Job 33:4, it states: “The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

Again, to quote Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

In Exodus 21:22 it states that if a man causes a woman to have a miscarriage, he shall be fined; however, if the woman dies then he will be put to death. It should be apparent from this that the aborted fetus is not considered a living human being since the resulting punishment for the abortion is nothing more than a fine; it is not classified by the bible as a capital offense.

According to the bible, destroying a living fetus does not equate to killing a living human being even though the fetus has the potential of becoming a human being. One can not kill something that has not been born and taken a breath. This means that a stillborn would not be considered a human being either. Of course, every living sperm has the potential of becoming a human being although not one in a million will make it; the rest are aborted.

God has decreed, for one reason or another, that at least one-third of all pregnancies shall be terminated by a spontaneous abortion during the first trimester of pregnancy and that a number will be terminated after the first trimester. It would appear that God does not have any more regard for the loss of a fetus than he does for the loss of a placenta or a foreskin despite the fact that these were living tissue as the result of conception.

This was a bullshit vote meant to placate social conservatives and that is all. A Potemkin vote for the peons.

Had the GOP really wanted it to pass there are things that they could have done to pass it, like reopening the nuclear option, horse trading some pork/bases and donating campaign money; i.e. buying votes the old fashioned Capitalist Crony way.

The only question is how many social conservatives actually fell for that ruse again so they wont split off and vote for Trump on a third party ticket in 2016.
I suspect most social cons know the R party is a fraud and needs termination.

If not... They should.

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

This scares the left and PP shitless.

PP already has a bad reputation

It's just a matter if time until people get fed up.
If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

People would rather lie to themselves and be force fed information. It's easier than having to make a commitment to something and fight for it.
That is so true.

But on the issue of legalized baby murder, one would think since it is so clearly wrong, immoral, unethical, cruel, unjust, etc............it would be outlawed. Proves your post that SOME people are easily persuaded into believing anything.

Forum List

Back