Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

What revelations would those be? That women donate tissues and organs from their abortions? That PP recoups the costs of those donations?
PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

It has never been establish that any profit was made
Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

In spite of all the Republican grandstanding.......they were unable to show where any profit was made. Only expenses were covered

So since no one can prove in a documented way that illegal drug sales make profits, they must not be making any either?

You libtards are so fucking hilarious.

The mouth farting gastric penguins on both sides are fun to watch.

Both sides use the filibuster, and to condemn the other side and talk about the "ethics" of "your" side is hypocrisy, pure and simple.

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

This scares the left and PP shitless.

PP already has a bad reputation

It's just a matter if time until people get fed up.
If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

What revelations would those be? That women donate tissues and organs from their abortions? That PP recoups the costs of those donations?
PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

Winterborn is using a syllogism in pace of the blunt Truth of the matter. What anyone else would accurately call 'selling aborted baby body parts', the lefties like Winterborn hide that blunt truth behind an innocuous seeming phrase like 'recoups costs' and 'donate tissues and organs from abortion'. Note how he avoids the use of a verb here, the SELLING of the donated organs and tissues. To complete his thought one would have to use that verb. 'Planned Parenthood 'recoups costs by selling donated organs and tissues from abortions.'

Ok, I will try and remember to use your preferred terminology from now on.

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. The amounts charged (when they sold the tissues) were barely enough to cover the costs.

Hosea-abortion1.jpg

And unsouled beasts like you would be the ones dashing out the babies brains, Einstein.

It has never been establish that any profit was made
Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

In spite of all the Republican grandstanding.......they were unable to show where any profit was made. Only expenses were covered

So since no one can prove in a documented way that illegal drug sales make profits, they must not be making any either?

You libtards are so fucking hilarious.

LMAO!! Comparing an illegal activity which destroys so many lives, to one that is not illegal and helps save lives, and you call libtards hilarious?

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

Winterborn is using a syllogism in pace of the blunt Truth of the matter. What anyone else would accurately call 'selling aborted baby body parts', the lefties like Winterborn hide that blunt truth behind an innocuous seeming phrase like 'recoups costs' and 'donate tissues and organs from abortion'. Note how he avoids the use of a verb here, the SELLING of the donated organs and tissues. To complete his thought one would have to use that verb. 'Planned Parenthood 'recoups costs by selling donated organs and tissues from abortions.'

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. .

How do you know the 'why' of why they did it? They take donations as a nonprofit charity so of course they have to claim that they make no profit. But as money is fungible, they can write off some more losses and put more of their donations to political use, buying politicians.

The selling of the baby body parts is still no less horrific.

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

And so it is with the left when they want to cull the herd. They have to first dehumanize their target and agit prop sympathy out of the population for the targeted sector of the population.

Then they further reduce the emotional toll by hiding what they will do behind semantic artifice like Winterborn did.

he's one of those. Repeat a lie enough times and hope someone buys it. I got tired of his repeating the same old crap over and over.

LMAO!! Comparing an illegal activity which destroys so many lives, to one that is not illegal and helps save lives, and you call libtards hilarious?

Yes, LMAO, only a libtard like you could look at an industry that has slaughtered 65 million unborn babies and call it 'saving lives'.

Your skill as a propagandist would have made Stalin want to hire you, fer sher, dude.

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. .

How do you know the 'why' of why they did it? They take donations as a nonprofit charity so of course they have to claim that they make no profit. But as money is fungible, they can write off some losses and put more of their donations to political use, buying politicians.

The selling of the baby body parts is still no less horrific.

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Yes, LMAO, only a libtard like you could look at an industry that has slaughtered 65 million unborn babies and call it 'saving lives'.

Your skill as a propagandist would have made Stalin want to hire you, fer sher, dude.

I have not discussed abortion at all. Not one single time in all of these threads have I even stated my views on abortion.

What I HAVE discussed is the facts of the debacle concerning the video and the claims that PP is selling organs for profit.

And so it is with the left when they want to cull the herd. They have to first dehumanize their target and agit prop sympathy out of the population for the targeted sector of the population.

Then they further reduce the emotional toll by hiding what they will do behind semantic artifice like Winterborn did.

he's one of those. Repeat a lie enough times and hope someone buys it. I got tired of his repeating the same old crap over and over.

What lies have I repeated, Stephanie? Come on, put up or shut up. List any lies I have posted and I will stop posting.

But whether I use "recoup costs", "selling", or "exchanging aborted tissue for currency", the fact remains that PP did not do this to make a profit. The amounts charged (when they sold the tissues) were barely enough to cover the costs.
BS.

PP has revealed itself to be a lying thieving murderous organization long ago.

Lets recap:
- they lie about the damaging health affects of abortion.
- they lie about the damaging psychological affects of abortion.
- they lie about what abortion is...murder.
- they lie about the non-abortion services they perform.
- they lie about the profits they make.
- they lie about the goal of abortion...to limit black american population...EUGENICS!!!
- they lie about fetal development.
- lies, lies, and more lies...but some Americans are so jaded and brainwashed they willfully believe the lies.

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

BS.

Lets recap:
- they lie about the goal of abortion...to limit black american population...EUGENICS!!!
- lies, lies, and more lies...but some Americans are so jaded and brainwashed they willfully believe the lies.
Just because you scream it is not proof to back up your argument....

BS.

Lets recap:

Their biggest lie is that the baby does not feel pain. Their is now plenty of evidence that the baby does in fact feel pain and avoids the knife, oin some cases eve grasping the knife in a feeble attempt to prevent further dismemberment.

Abortion is a moral black hole and libtards dance around it like a camp fire.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

Forum List

Back