Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com
That's a start...

I have never understood why libtards get so bright and perky when they manage to slaughter millions of people. Selling body parts is nothing but a tricky thing to these ghouls, and they use the money to buy more votes from the people whose own community they are killing! roflmao

Why are libtards such murderous little shit-4-brains?

Of course they only kill from behind the complete safety of the bureaucrats desk. Put a gun in their hand and say, 'OK go get those assault weapons, here's an address list.' and they piss themselves and call in sick.

This was a bullshit vote meant to placate social conservatives and that is all. A Potemkin vote for the peons.

Had the GOP really wanted it to pass there are things that they could have done to pass it, like reopening the nuclear option, horse trading some pork/bases and donating campaign money; i.e. buying votes the old fashioned Capitalist Crony way.

The only question is how many social conservatives actually fell for that ruse again so they wont split off and vote for Trump on a third party ticket in 2016.
I suspect most social cons know the R party is a fraud and needs termination.

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com
Yup......the ghouls on the left will continue to be able to receive government subsidies while selling baby parts so they can continue to buy their Lamborghinis.

This was a bullshit vote meant to placate social conservatives and that is all. A Potemkin vote for the peons.

Had the GOP really wanted it to pass there are things that they could have done to pass it, like reopening the nuclear option, horse trading some pork/bases and donating campaign money; i.e. buying votes the old fashioned Capitalist Crony way.

The only question is how many social conservatives actually fell for that ruse again so they wont split off and vote for Trump on a third party ticket in 2016.
Yeah.....cut their heads off and sell their parts for profit.

Yeah.....cut their heads off and sell their parts for profit.
No doubt the Left would love to do that....

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

How the Public Views Planned Parenthood and the NRA - NBC News

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

This scares the left and PP shitless.

PP already has a bad reputation

It's just a matter if time until people get fed up.
If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

What revelations would those be? That women donate tissues and organs from their abortions? That PP recoups the costs of those donations?

Only in an insane nation, does PP continue to receive government funding.

Yeah, funding PAP smears, breast exams, birth control and various other tests for women is just crazy, huh?

What nonsense.
PP kills babies. That is what they do. All the other things you mention, they almost never do.

Abortions make up 3% of the services they provide. 90% of the women who go to PP do not get an abortion. So your "almost never" amounts to 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million tests for STDs and STIs.

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

What revelations would those be? That women donate tissues and organs from their abortions? That PP recoups the costs of those donations?
PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

What I see wrong is your claim that they make big profits. I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who say the amounts being charged by PP are either reasonable to recoup the costs or barely enough to cover the costs. There is no profit being made, much less "big profits".

If you refuse to deal in facts then we really don't have any common ground.

It has never been establish that any profit was made

You see what PARTY who Champions the killing of YOUR unborn child/human being
Vote accordingly come 2016. this is SICK

SNIP;
Here is a list of the Senators who voted against defunding:

Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)

Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO)

Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)

Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ)

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA)

Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA)

Senator Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)

Senator Thomas Carper (D-DE)

Senator Robert Casey (D-PA)

Senator Christopher Coons (D-DE)

Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL)

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Senator Al Franken (D-MN)

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)

Senator Martin Heinrich (D-NM)

Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND)

Senator Mazie Hirono (D-HI)

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA)

Senator Angus King (I-ME)

Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL)

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)

Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

Senator Edward Markey (D-MA)

Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO)

Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ)

Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR)

Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD)

Senator Christopher Murphy (D-CT)

Senator Patty Murray (D-WA)

Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL)

Senator Gary Peters (D-MI)

Senator Jack Reed (D-RI)

Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)

Senator Bernard Sanders (I-VT)

Senator Brian Schatz (D-HI)

Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)

Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)

Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI)

Senator Jon Tester (D-MT)

Senator Tom Udall (D-NM)

Senator Mark Warner (D-VA)

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR)

ALL of it at
Senators who voted to continue to fund Planned Parenthood - Liberty Unyielding

Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

We are talking about one specific area, that of tissue and organ donation. Try and stick with that.

Yeah, funding PAP smears, breast exams, birth control and various other tests for women is just crazy, huh?

What nonsense.
PP kills babies. That is what they do. All the other things you mention, they almost never do.

Abortions make up 3% of the services they provide. 90% of the women who go to PP do not get an abortion. So your "almost never" amounts to 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million tests for STDs and STIs.
You believe those lies? Really?

How does one become so easily duped?

PP lies and is an outlaw organization, but the D party, MSM, and fools like you keep it operating.

Last edited:

In spite of all the Republican grandstanding.......they were unable to show where any profit was made. Only expenses were covered

What nonsense.

You believe those lies? Really?

How does one become so easily duped?

PP lies and is an outlaw organization, but the D party, MSM, and fools like you keep is operating.

The facts are quite simple. The numbers Stephanie posted showed 328k abortions for 2.7 million patients. Sounds like most of the women went to PP for something other than an abortion.

Winterborn is using a syllogism in pace of the blunt Truth of the matter. What anyone else would accurately call 'selling aborted baby body parts', the lefties like Winterborn hide that blunt truth behind an innocuous seeming phrase like 'recoups costs' and 'donate tissues and organs from abortion'. Note how he avoids the use of a verb here, the SELLING of the donated organs and tissues. To complete his thought one would have to use that verb. 'Planned Parenthood 'recoups costs by selling donated organs and tissues from abortions.'

And so it is with the left when they want to cull the herd. They have to first dehumanize their target and agit prop sympathy out of the population for the targeted sector of the population.

Then they further reduce the emotional toll by hiding what they will do behind semantic artifice like Winterborn did.

Hosea-abortion1.jpg

Forum List

Back