Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

Only in the mind of dunce is wanting the holocaust known as abortion ended, considered hard hearted.

only the mind of a dunce wouldn't comprehend the oppressive legal ramifications of that fairy tale...

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

How the Public Views Planned Parenthood and the NRA - NBC News

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

Using tax dollars to fund the PAP smears, breast exams and other tests to keep women healthy and alive is certainly sinful to some people. Personally, I think it is a good use of tax money.

So you believe that allowing them to murder America's children in exchange for a free breast exam or some other test is a fair trade off, Winterborn? I don't. Not at all!

Since this thread is about the attempt to defund PP, the abortions are actually not part of the issue. None of the federal money goes to abortions. It goes to other reproductive health issues for women. And often the poorest women who would not have any proactive health care.

Actually it is. Planned Parenthood is about planned murder of unborn babies, Winterborn. They should be defunded because our government should not reward those who murder. They should be put on trial for murder. Not given more money to continue on in their madness.

Only in the mind of dunce is wanting the holocaust known as abortion ended, considered hard hearted.

only the mind of a dunce wouldn't comprehend the oppressive legal ramifications of that fairy tale...
Once again protecting the act of murder thinking it is fair and just, but those demanding the end of murder are oppressive.

That is Nazi thinking...taught throughout America. CRAZY!!!

For the sake of political power. Then these same people whine about the death penalty and water boarding being "cruel" and unjust.

I just can't take them seriously any more. They are full of shit.
I can't figure your hard heart either, why one lives with such an ability to show partial empathy...

Says Mr everything is a joke... Never stand for anything.
Never!! I usually sit for them...But really, I have never had an abortion.....I do not advocate abortion, but I can't stop someone I do not know not to have an abortion...No matter how loud I scream on the internet...

No.. You just advocate for the abortions clinics even though you are clueless as to how they actually operate both medically and financially.
If it ain't Gipper it's you putting words in my mouth and telling me how I live.. GFY both of you hateful bitches...live in your misery...
We are responding to the words you post here. If we have misrepresented your views, maybe you could find a way to become more literate. If you are merely a jokester with no strong convictions about anything, find another forum.

I hate no one. I do hate abortion...but you being a simpleton, can't decipher the difference.

if you hate abortion, then don't have one... and make sure all of the women in your life are surrounded by the necessary support to properly nurture a child, so more woman have optimal reproductive choices to make.

Once again protecting the act of murder thinking it is fair and just, but those demanding the end of murder are oppressive.

nope, you're the bleeding heart dunce who needs big daddy government to probe vaginas.

I can't figure your hard heart either, why one lives with such an ability to show partial empathy...

Says Mr everything is a joke... Never stand for anything.
Never!! I usually sit for them...But really, I have never had an abortion.....I do not advocate abortion, but I can't stop someone I do not know not to have an abortion...No matter how loud I scream on the internet...

No.. You just advocate for the abortions clinics even though you are clueless as to how they actually operate both medically and financially.
If it ain't Gipper it's you putting words in my mouth and telling me how I live.. GFY both of you hateful bitches...live in your misery...
We are responding to the words you post here. If we have misrepresented your views, maybe you could find a way to become more literate. If you are merely a jokester with no strong convictions about anything, find another forum.
Thanks for admitting you will put words in a poster's mouth and then lie about what they are doing.

The fact is that the GOP wants a vote to rile up the base but not a defunding of PP because that would lead to women overwhelmingly voting against the GOP.

I LOVE how a small MEME tells the truth, while all the rest of you scum that love baby killing will NOT acknowledge why PP is still here...

c2JRiQ0.gif

I hate no one. I do hate abortion...but you being a simpleton, can't decipher the difference.

if you hate abortion, then don't have one... and make sure all of the women in your life are surrounded by the necessary support to properly nurture a child, so more woman have optimal reproductive choices to make.

nope, you're the bleeding heart dunce who needs big daddy government to probe vaginas.

Absurd.

Murdering babies is cool...wanting to stop the murder, is probing vaginas...only in American full of brainwashed dunces.

Absurd.

Murdering babies is cool...wanting to stop the murder, is probing vaginas...only in American full of brainwashed dunces.

notice how you have to lie and demonize others..?

oppressive government intrusion into reproductive privacy is not cool. in fact, it's immoral. :thup:

dunces like you seem completely lost without big daddy government holding your women down for vaginal probes. THAT is absurd.

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com

Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I santified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet, unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:4,5

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee, Fear not, O Jacob, my servant, and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isaiah 44:1,2

Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about, yet thou dost destroy me. Remember, I beseech thee that thou made me as the clay, and wilt thou bring me into the dust again? Has thou not poured me out like milk, and curdled me like cheese? Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and has fenced me with bones and sinews. Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:8,9, 10,11, 12

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
Psalm 22:9,10

Thy hands have made me and fashioned me.......
Psalm 119: 73

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect, and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance where fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 119:13-19

What God has created no man or woman has the right to destroy. Abortion is murder. It used to be God's prophets were stoned to death, sawn in two after they spoke the oracles of God and pronounced judgment. This generations prophets called of God are being slain in the womb before they can deliver God's Warnings.

You need to read your bible more closely.

The bible not only approves of abortion but actually tells how to do it:

Numbers 5:11-31 Revised Standard Version
11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.

This is simplistic twaddle, like saying if you hate slavery don't own one.
Unfortunately there is a third party here who has no say over the fate of his own life. What ethical zeros abortionists are.

Saving lives makes one a "bleeding heart dunce"? What does that make you? A remorseless Nazi killing machine?
If women didn't get their vaginas "probed" indiscriminately they wouldn't need to terminate the lives they are responsible for but that's why they want the right to murder, I suppose.

Mitch McConnell is a traitor to Conservatives, as it was his action that helped prevent the de-funding of the butchering of babies, being cut into pieces, and then sold for profit (cash, lamborginis,...), while getting over $500 BILLION in tax dollars per year to do it. McConnell can't be held completely to blame, as many Democrats protected this barbaric organization founded by the early works of Maragret Sanger and the 'Negro Project'. For anyone who actually believes PP was created to give women access to health care (which is the ACA's job), researh Sanger and the Negro Project. The basis behind PP had everything to do with black poulation control and nothing to do with 'health care'. And if 'black lives matter' blacks today would not be allowing Liberals to continue to maniulate them and walk them into 'near genocide' through a program that targets blacks.

Mitch McConnell is a traitor to Conservatives, as it was his action that helped prevent the de-funding of the butchering of babies, being cut into pieces, and then sold for profit (cash, lamborginis,...), while getting over $500 BILLION in tax dollars per year to do it. McConnell can't be held completely to blame, as many Democrats protected this barbaric organization founded by the early works of Maragret Sanger and the 'Negro Project'. For anyone who actually believes PP was created to give women access to health care (which is the ACA's job), researh Sanger and the Negro Project. The basis behind PP had everything to do with black poulation control and nothing to do with 'health care'. And if 'black lives matter' blacks today would not be allowing Liberals to continue to maniulate them and walk them into 'near genocide' through a program that targets blacks.

Keep telling yourself that

Good point. The women's health work Planned Parenthood bleats about (so they can continue their real work, which is abortion) is covered now by Obama Care.
So they are moot, by and large, except for their good holy mission, which is killing babies.

This is nonsense; This is simplistic twaddle, like saying if you hate slavery don't own one.

It's a false derivative analogy. Slavery is illegal, abortion is not.

Those who wish to use Big Government to intrude on a person's right to choose are right wing Progressives who are statists on such issues. Quit pretending, social Christian statists, that you are conservatives.

This The basis behind PP had everything to do with black poulation control and nothing to do with 'health care' is a statement unsupported by the facts.

Forum List

Back