Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

And the next funding bill does what???

Pass with a minority vote, or will Obozo pull it out of his ass???

If you enjoy driving your car on a paved street, being warned of that storm, watching your nation with pride land on other planets and having a educated population,,,Well, I'd pass that budget! ;)
We'll see.... If the minority tries to wreck us, they're done.

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com
:mm: :woohoo:
no kidding, people are beginning to see what party has the real war on women and children can now be included. I hope they take note when it comes time to vote. we'll see then if you're still jumping for joy over the killing of other peoples children

Thanks RINO's and pathetic DIMocrats.

And Cuckservative McConnell voted with them... big surprise.

Allegedly "pro-life" Cuckservative Lindsey Graham did not vote because "he was campaigning for the Presidency".

A non vote is the same as voting to keep funding it.

All but 2 repubs voted for bill to defund (Kirk and McConnell are the lone rino's who opposed it).

Let the whining begin

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.

Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I santified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet, unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:4,5

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee, Fear not, O Jacob, my servant, and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isaiah 44:1,2

Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about, yet thou dost destroy me. Remember, I beseech thee that thou made me as the clay, and wilt thou bring me into the dust again? Has thou not poured me out like milk, and curdled me like cheese? Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and has fenced me with bones and sinews. Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:8,9, 10,11, 12

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
Psalm 22:9,10

Thy hands have made me and fashioned me.......
Psalm 119: 73

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect, and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance where fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 119:13-19

What God has created no man or woman has the right to destroy. Abortion is murder. It used to be God's prophets were stoned to death, sawn in two after they spoke the oracles of God and pronounced judgment. This generations prophets called of God are being slain in the womb before they can deliver God's Warnings.

Last edited:

All cuckservative McConnell has to do is change the filibuster rules. Heck, Reid did it.

Time for McConnell to grow a spine and do it. Fact is, he doesn't want to.

Ted cruz haha
All but 2 repubs voted for bill to defund (Kirk and McConnell are the lone rino's who opposed it).

McConnell voted NO say he can bring it up again later. Senate rule.

Let the whining begin

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I santified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet, unto the nations.

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee, Fear not, O Jacob, my servant, and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about, yet thou dost destroy me. Remember, I beseech thee that thou made me as the clay, and wilt thou bring me into the dust again? Has thou not poured me out like milk, and curdled me like cheese? Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and has fenced me with bones and sinews. Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect, and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance where fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

What God has created no man or woman has the right to destroy. Abortion is murder.

A goy quoting Hebrew scripture , how cute!!

No pork treat for you!!

Let the whining begin

What God has created no man or woman has the right to destroy. Abortion is murder.

No pork treat for you!!
So guno can't make an argument so he resorts to a weird joke about pork. Makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the whining begin

No pork treat for you!!

Since you're not hebrew, what difference does it make, goy?

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

How the Public Views Planned Parenthood and the NRA - NBC News

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

Using tax dollars to fund the PAP smears, breast exams and other tests to keep women healthy and alive is certainly sinful to some people. Personally, I think it is a good use of tax money.

Let the whining begin

No pork treat for you!!

What difference does it make that 57 million babies in America have been murdered? I'm a human being with a conscience, Bobby. I don't believe in the murder of children. The Word of God is not for the Hebrews alone. The Word of God is for all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Are you saved, Bobby? If you died tonight do you know whether you'd be in heaven or hell? There is forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Read Romans 10:9,10 this evening and think about the goodness and the mercy of the LORD. He will forgive your sins. His mercy is great. Very, very great!

Let the whining begin

No pork treat for you!!

What difference does it make that 57 million babies in America have been murdered? I'm a human being with a conscience, Bobby. I don't believe in the murder of children. The Word of God is not for the Hebrews alone. The Word of God is for all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Are you saved, Bobby? If you died tonight do you know whether you'd be in heaven or hell? There is forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Read Romans 10:9,10 this evening and think about the goodness and the mercy of the LORD. He will forgive your sins. His mercy is great. Very, very great!

I was replying to guno, not to you.

Forum List

Back