Senate Republicans say they’ll continue the Hunter Biden probe.

How are they fixing it?

inflation is killing middle Americans standard of living

Is that by lib design?

They keep raising interest rates to slow the economy down and fix inflation. Right now Chicken is buy 1 get 1 free at my grocery store. That's how. For a while chicken prices were insane.

They keep raising interest rates to slow the economy down and fix inflation. Right now Chicken is buy 1 get 1 free at my grocery store. That's how. For a while chicken prices were insane.
Raising interest rates?

That makes it harder for families to buy a home or a new car

Raising interest rates?

That makes it harder for families to buy a home or a new car
Sorry that's how you get inflation under control. The poorest people get hurt the most. Maybe that's why Biden did what he did with credit scores.

Sorry that's how you get inflation under control. The poorest people get hurt the most. Maybe that's why Biden did what he did with credit scores.
I missed that one

What did biden do with credit scores?

But wait

Do you mean punishing buyers with good credit to pay for borrowers with bad credit?

If so I wouldnt keep reminding us of that if I were you

I missed that one

What did biden do with credit scores?

But wait

Do you mean punishing buyers with good credit to pay for borrowers with bad credit?

If so I wouldnt keep reminding us of that if I were you
That turns out not to be how it works. You swallowed a lie. Look into how it really works.

Sorry

You made the first claim about how it works

Lets see your link
Ah okay just wanted to confirm you were pulling shit out of your ass. Spreading misinformation that I already debunked last week. Lies that have already been debunked. Thanks for trying though try again.

Ah okay just wanted to confirm you were pulling shit out of your ass. Spreading misinformation that I already debunked last week. Lies that have already been debunked. Thanks for trying though try again.
I already told you how it works and you still have not refuted it

Last edited:
I already tolf you haw it works and you still have not refuted it
WASHINGTON (TND) — Several news outlets are reporting homebuyers with good credit scores will soon face higher mortgage fees "to subsidize loans to higher-risk borrowers."

However, an investigation by The National Desk found that these claims are not entirely accurate.

Mortgage News Daily reports LLPAs are changing in a way that improves costs for people with lower credit scores and increasing the costs for people with higher credit scores.

As the financial news source wrote, "First and most importantly, you will absolutely NOT get a better deal on a mortgage rate if your credit score is lower, even if your nephew just texted you a screenshot of a news headline saying '620 FICO SCORE GETS A 1.75% FEE DISCOUNT' and '740 FICO SCORE PAYS 1% FEE'."

The difference is not that high-income borrowers are paying more for low-income ones, but the difference is in the gap between what they pay, which Mortgage News Daily notes is smaller than before.

The change amounts to a tweak of an existing fee structure in favor of those with lower credit scores and at the expense of those with higher credit scores, but there's no scenario where someone with lower credit will have a lower fee," the platform writes.
"The objectives were to maintain support for purchase borrowers limited by income or wealth, ensure a level playing field for large and small lenders, foster capital accumulation at the enterprises, and achieve commercially viable returns on capital over time," Sandra L. Thompson, director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), said in a statement Tuesday.

The FHFA also said the change is an update to the existing fee structure.

Higher-credit-score borrowers are not being charged more so that lower-credit-score borrowers can pay less. The updated fees, as was true of the prior fees, generally increase as credit scores decrease for any given level of down payment," Thompson added in the statement.
The move by Fannie and Freddie to adjust these fees come as housing prices are on the rise for the first time in 2023, and the first time in nearly a year.

You don't have to. I copied and pasted the part I wanted you to see. If you want to hear more click on the link. But it isn't necessary. You don't have to do homework when you talk to me I do it for you.

Here it is again

Carlson’s contract with Fox is set to expire in January 2025. Rumble and Newsmax have reached out to Carlson with offers that would pay more than Fox, Axios reported. Carlson also has met with Twitter head Elon Musk to discuss “working together,” according to the report.

“The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous,” Bryan Freedman, Carlson’s lawyer, told Axios.
A Carlson friend said the ex-TV host “knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map.”

I want to know where the bodies are don't you?
Didn't get past your first sentence, I don't care what Carlson said, I never liked him, he reminded me of you, a blowhard full of BS.

WASHINGTON (TND) — Several news outlets are reporting homebuyers with good credit scores will soon face higher mortgage fees "to subsidize loans to higher-risk borrowers."

However, an investigation by The National Desk found that these claims are not entirely accurate.

Mortgage News Daily reports LLPAs are changing in a way that improves costs for people with lower credit scores and increasing the costs for people with higher credit scores.

As the financial news source wrote, "First and most importantly, you will absolutely NOT get a better deal on a mortgage rate if your credit score is lower, even if your nephew just texted you a screenshot of a news headline saying '620 FICO SCORE GETS A 1.75% FEE DISCOUNT' and '740 FICO SCORE PAYS 1% FEE'."

The difference is not that high-income borrowers are paying more for low-income ones, but the difference is in the gap between what they pay, which Mortgage News Daily notes is smaller than before.

"The objectives were to maintain support for purchase borrowers limited by income or wealth, ensure a level playing field for large and small lenders, foster capital accumulation at the enterprises, and achieve commercially viable returns on capital over time," Sandra L. Thompson, director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), said in a statement Tuesday.

The FHFA also said the change is an update to the existing fee structure.

The move by Fannie and Freddie to adjust these fees come as housing prices are on the rise for the first time in 2023, and the first time in nearly a year.
What a bunch of lib double talk

However you spin it low risk borrowers are paying more when they should be paying less

What a bunch of lib double talk

However you spin it low risk borrowers are paying more when they should be paying less
Wrong

It doesn't mean people with lower credit scores will pay less than those with higher credit scores. The changes mean that people with higher credit scores will still pay less based on lower risk to the lenders, but having a lower credit score will now come with less of a penalty.

You're arguing to have the people with bad credit pay more. We just made it so they don't have to pay so much more because they have bad credit. Chill.

Didn't get past your first sentence, I don't care what Carlson said, I never liked him, he reminded me of you, a blowhard full of BS.
This is another issue Biden is clearly looking out for the poor and middle class. That's all I'm saying.

Yes

Thats how its supposed to be
Well they do pay more. Just not as much more as they used to.

So that must have been the compromise. Charge the poor a little less and to offset that, charge the haves a little more. Sounds like Biden is truly working for the poor and middle class not the top 10% like Trump did.

Forum List

Back