Raphael Warnock knows the deference between civil rights and religious rights, Loeffler doesn't.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Reverend Warnock has been an advocate for women’s health and reproductive justice his entire life and is proud to have been endorsed by NARAL and Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

Since his time as a teen peer counselor in high school and his work with the Georgia Department of Health during college, Warnock has fought to increase safe and affordable access to contraceptives and achieve reproductive justice for women and families. While working with the State, he also helped author a statewide curriculum for uniform training for Georgia’s teen peer counselors. As Senior Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, he has carried that work forward by centering choice and justice in his ministry.

With Washington politicians still working to overturn Roe v. Wade and repeal the Affordable Care Act, which would allow insurance companies to treat pregnancy as a pre-existing condition, Reverend Warnock recognizes that women’s health care is under attack like never before. As a Senator, he will stand up for reproductive justice and a woman’s right to choose.

Choice: Women's Health Care and Reproductive Justice - Warnock for Georgia
---------------------------------------------
Loeffler doesn't know the difference, one of the richest want to be Senators and she don't understand the difference.

Loeffler supports Republican efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.[42] Loeffler opposes abortion and has said she will vote for anti-abortion legislation.[43][44][45] The anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List initially opposed Loeffler's appointment, but endorsed her in the 2020 election.[46][47][44]
Kelly Loeffler - Wikipedia

Warnock can't hide from his well known "sermons" attacking police and inflaming Racial hatred. The Democrats will try to paint him as a moderate but Georgia voters aren't stupid. The only way he wins is if the fat chick manages to get a bunch of non citizens registered to vote.

I am sick and tired of these cults that scream "Liberty" and "Freedom" and then do all that they can to take it away from other Americans. These people are totally obsessed with other people's sex lives, particularly women's. It's disgusting. Some completely ignorant people try to raise bullshit race-based charges against Rev. Warnock while completely ignoring his advocacy for the freedom of women in the face of misogynist fruitcakes. Female Americans do not need or want to be ruled over by the leaders of religious groups that they don't choose to follow. We are all entitled to religious freedom.

Women's issues and LGBTQ issues are not the only reasons why I made damn sure to vote against republicans from trump on down, but they sure did play a big part in my choosing to back Democrats with my vote and contributions.

Reverend Warnock has been an advocate for women’s health and reproductive justice his entire life and is proud to have been endorsed by NARAL and Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

Since his time as a teen peer counselor in high school and his work with the Georgia Department of Health during college, Warnock has fought to increase safe and affordable access to contraceptives and achieve reproductive justice for women and families. While working with the State, he also helped author a statewide curriculum for uniform training for Georgia’s teen peer counselors. As Senior Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, he has carried that work forward by centering choice and justice in his ministry.

With Washington politicians still working to overturn Roe v. Wade and repeal the Affordable Care Act, which would allow insurance companies to treat pregnancy as a pre-existing condition, Reverend Warnock recognizes that women’s health care is under attack like never before. As a Senator, he will stand up for reproductive justice and a woman’s right to choose.

Loeffler doesn't know the difference, one of the richest want to be Senators and she don't understand the difference.

Loeffler supports Republican efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.[42] Loeffler opposes abortion and has said she will vote for anti-abortion legislation.[43][44][45] The anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List initially opposed Loeffler's appointment, but endorsed her in the 2020 election.[46][47][44]
What the hell is reproductive justice? The woman carries the child and therefore can abort it against the father's will or keep it against his will and drain him dry for 21 years because the support does not have to be accounted for to show that it is strickly being used for the childs's benefit. Not just at all. But it would be even less just to bind her to carrying the child based upon his whims. Support could be better accounted for and individual case factors taken into account more often ( vs. This is your income this is your percent to pay) A lot of guys pay despite split custody ! Now that's bullshit! They also often pay the same amount if they are involved in the child's life or nor, essentially encouraging absent dads.

"Reproductive justice". You creatures are deranged.

I am sick and tired of these cults that scream "Liberty" and "Freedom" and then do all that they can to take it away from other Americans. These people are totally obsessed with other people's sex lives, particularly women's. It's disgusting. Some completely ignorant people try to raise bullshit race-based charges against Rev. Warnock while completely ignoring his advocacy for the freedom of women in the face of misogynist fruitcakes. Female Americans do not need or want to be ruled over by the leaders of religious groups that they don't choose to follow. We are all entitled to religious freedom.

Women's issues and LGBTQ issues are not the only reasons why I made damn sure to vote against republicans from trump on down, but they sure did play a big part in my choosing to back Democrats with my vote and contributions.
I'm sick and tired of deranged jackals crying about Freedom and Liberty while murdering innocent defenseless human beings.

If there is anything that the KKK AND Stormfront LOVE it's black women having abortions. Warnock might not be elected to office but very few people want to stop black abortion mills.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT

You are quite hysterical, aren't you. Why are you so upset that among my priorities in voting is to ensure the rights of female Americans and LGBTQ Americans?

Anyone who does not want to live up to their advertisements is free to get another job. Advertising falsely is not a good idea.

I just take the man at his word. I am assuming that a Pastor would not be lying to his congregation. There is no ambiguity in the statements he made, his videos are all over the internet. Apparently you refuse to look at them.

I just take the man at his word. I am assuming that a Pastor would not be lying to his congregation. There is no ambiguity in the statements he made, his videos are all over the internet. Apparently you refuse to look at them.

So are the likes of other protestant pastors. Hold them all accountable, from frankie graham and others. There is no ambiguity in statements made by them as well. There are protestant pastors who direct female people to be baby factories and submit to some form of patriarchy, i.e. a penis worship, and direct that LGBTQs should not be allowed to exist in society. Are they lying to their congregations?

There seems to be something going on between Baptists. I have not had much to do with Baptists in my life, one time in high school when a good friend's father was a Baptist from Tennessee who seemed not to understand what was going on and wanted to be some sort of autocrat in his family, complete with tantrums, and then working for years along side of of a wonderful woman who seemed to be on a positive spiritual path that so involved her love of her children and the example that she wanted to set for them. A tiny woman in physical stature, but a huge heart for others.

What is the deal with the Baptist faith? There seems to be some fighting among themselves.

You are quite hysterical, aren't you. Why are you so upset that among my priorities in voting is to ensure the rights of female Americans and LGBTQ Americans?

Anyone who does not want to live up to their advertisements is free to get another job. Advertising falsely is not a good idea.

Because you ignore this particular policy infringes on the rights of the bakers.

Sorry, but being upset over having to go to another baker isn't the same as ruining a person or telling them they can't work as they see fit.

Because you ignore this particular policy infringes on the rights of the bakers.

Sorry, but being upset over having to go to another baker isn't the same as ruining a person or telling them they can't work as they see fit.

It doesn't "infringe" on the rights of bakers. They advertise their services to the public. I once checked this guy's website. He said absolutely nothing about only working for certain people or that others were not welcome. Nothing. There was nothing about working for heterosexuals only. Apparently, he was trying to trick people. That was pretty dishonest.

It doesn't "infringe" on the rights of bakers. They advertise their services to the public. I once checked this guy's website. He said absolutely nothing about only working for certain people or that others were not welcome. Nothing. There was nothing about working for heterosexuals only. Apparently, he was trying to trick people. That was pretty dishonest.

It infringes on their right to free exercise. You don't lose constitutional protections because you sell something. You are adding qualifiers that don't exist to excuse your hatred of religious people. We have been over this before you fucking bigoted dried up cat lady twat.

It infringes on their right to free exercise. You don't lose constitutional protections because you sell something. You are adding qualifiers that don't exist to excuse your hatred of religious people. We have been over this before you fucking bigoted dried up cat lady twat.

Everyone has to abide by our business rules, which also ban false advertising. I never said that I hated "religious people," I don't, and I myself may be considered a religious person. Your personal misogynistic insult to me indicates that you have some sort of sexual perversion. Has your penis dried up and fallen away in your old age? Were you ever a heterosexual in the first place? I never held any animus against LGBTQs, but you seem to be experiencing self-loathing.

Everyone has to abide by our business rules, which also ban false advertising. I never said that I hated "religious people," I don't, and I myself may be considered a religious person. Your personal misogynistic insult to me indicates that you have some sort of sexual perversion. Has your penis dried up and fallen away in your old age? Were you ever a heterosexual in the first place? I never held any animus against LGBTQs, but you seem to be experiencing self-loathing.

More excuses avoiding the simple fact that none of this overrides free exercise, particularly in a case of a non essential non point of sale contracted service. That you are OK with such a draconian solution to a situation where compromise is easy just shows what a hateful twat you are. All or nothing is the mantra of the bitter SJW progressive loser, and worse you let government do your dirty work like a coward.

As for the naughty words, grow a fucking spine. You want to be a hateful bitch then be able to back it up. Yes, you hate religious people, only someone who hates them would think forcing them to bake or else is somehow fair. Especially so in light of the fact that the requested denial is not blanket, but only for one specific product. All have been on record no denying non custom, point of sale work. But that isn't good enough for control freaks like you.

And the "closet gay" thing is sad, and pathetic and quite frankly played out. Quite simply the only penis I am a fan of is my own, and I'm way too much of a rack man to be into dudes anyway.

More excuses avoiding the simple fact that none of this overrides free exercise, particularly in a case of a non essential non point of sale contracted service. That you are OK with such a draconian solution to a situation where compromise is easy just shows what a hateful twat you are. All or nothing is the mantra of the bitter SJW progressive loser, and worse you let government do your dirty work like a coward.

As for the naughty words, grow a fucking spine. You want to be a hateful bitch then be able to back it up. Yes, you hate religious people, only someone who hates them would think forcing them to bake or else is somehow fair. Especially so in light of the fact that the requested denial is not blanket, but only for one specific product. All have been on record no denying non custom, point of sale work. But that isn't good enough for control freaks like you.

And the "closet gay" thing is sad, and pathetic and quite frankly played out. Quite simply the only penis I am a fan of is my own, and I'm way too much of a rack man to be into dudes anyway.

You don't represent "religious people" at all. Think of all the millions of "religious people" there are in our world as we speak. You sound like you are a follower of some penis-shaking cult. Maybe a Southern Baptist?

You don't represent "religious people" at all. Think of all the millions of "religious people" there are in our world as we speak. You sound like you are a follower of some penis-shaking cult. Maybe a Southern Baptist?

Lapsed Catholic at best. I don't represent anyone but myself, and I advocate the concept of liberty.

You advocate government force over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

Forum List

Back