Senate Republicans say they’ll continue the Hunter Biden probe.

That’s your privilage

This is America, land of the free

You dont HAVE to know anything you dont want to know
It came from Fox. Didn't we just learn Fox lies to it's viewers? Why would I accept misinformation from them? Why don't you just send me news from the Kremlin?

But you want others to read your links? Heaven forbid you should open your mind to anything that challenges you.

What does it say? Tell me what lies Fox News told you in that video?

I don't blanket dismiss what Fox News says. So what does it say? Here is what I'm not going to do.

1. Click on link and watch
2. Do my homework and research what lies on on that video
3. Come here and explain it to people who do not give a fuck if Fox is lying to them

Fox shouldn't exist after the Dominion lawsuit bombshells. Yet, Tucker is a highly sought after commodity. Why? He's a fucking liar and scumbag. But he gives viewers what they want. Misogyny, homophobic, racist and sexist fodder.

But you want others to read your links? Heaven forbid you should open your mind to anything that challenges you.

When I give a link I also include the most important information that you are going to hear in that video. That was just a link with no explanation. From Fox. Fuck that. Tell me what it says, then I will go right to proving it to be a lie. What I'm not going to do is click on a link I have no idea what that video is claiming. Probably 10 minutes or more long? IDK I didn't click on it. What did it say Papa? Since you watched it.

Carlson’s contract with Fox is set to expire in January 2025. Rumble and Newsmax have reached out to Carlson with offers that would pay more than Fox, Axios reported. Carlson also has met with Twitter head Elon Musk to discuss “working together,” according to the report.

“The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous,” Bryan Freedman, Carlson’s lawyer, told Axios.
A Carlson friend said the ex-TV host “knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map.”

"Fake news".....right sealybobo ?

I can't wait till Tucker tells us that this whole Hunter thing is a witch hunt.

A Carlson friend said the ex-TV host “knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map.”

Hunter was involved in international affairs, going abroad and making big money deals. That fact, and the fact he is compromised because of his whoring, drug use and boozing, make him an appropriate subject of investigation.

If Hunter were just fucking up locally, picking up hoes locally in Washington and buying a little Tranq from the local pusher, no one would give a shit.

But bringing it into the international sphere is the problem.

When I give a link I also include the most important information that you are going to hear in that video. That was just a link with no explanation. From Fox. Fuck that. Tell me what it says, then I will go right to proving it to be a lie. What I'm not going to do is click on a link I have no idea what that video is claiming. Probably 10 minutes or more long? IDK I didn't click on it. What did it say Papa? Since you watched it.

Carlson’s contract with Fox is set to expire in January 2025. Rumble and Newsmax have reached out to Carlson with offers that would pay more than Fox, Axios reported. Carlson also has met with Twitter head Elon Musk to discuss “working together,” according to the report.

“The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous,” Bryan Freedman, Carlson’s lawyer, told Axios.
Sorry, not going to click on your link, it works both ways, I don’t do homework. Hell, I didn’t read past your first sentence, I don’t listen to propaganda.

Hunter was involved in international affairs, going abroad and making big money deals. That fact, and the fact he is compromised because of his whoring, drug use and boozing, make him an appropriate subject of investigation.

What about investigating Jared Kushner and his $2 billion deal with the Saudi's, that he was only able to do because after behing denied a security clearance, his father-in-law gave him special access to the nations top secrets.

Sorry, not going to click on your link, it works both ways, I don’t do homework. Hell, I didn’t read past your first sentence, I don’t listen to propaganda.
You don't have to. I copied and pasted the part I wanted you to see. If you want to hear more click on the link. But it isn't necessary. You don't have to do homework when you talk to me I do it for you.

Here it is again

I want to know where the bodies are don't you?

The first is why you fail.

The second is false, if you listen to Fox News.
Fox Viewers don't admit to being Fox Viewers. Bush supporters pretend they never supported Bush. NAFTA republicans pretend they didn't invent NAFTA. Republicans forget they were the ones who coined the phrase "jobs American's won't do". Republicans forget they loved Walmart and cheap shit from China in the 2000's.

Republicans forget they loved electronic voting machines and trusted them in 2000 and 2004.

What about investigating Jared Kushner and his $2 billion deal with the Saudi's, that he was only able to do because after behing denied a security clearance, his father-in-law gave him special access to the nations top secrets.

Jared Kushner is good. He isn't fucking hoes, he isn't loaded on crack and tranq.

Further, he is a long time real estate professional, not just someone selling influence. He provides real value to his customers.

Further, Jared Kushner right now is just a private citizen. When President Trump was in office, he was investigated incessantly by Mueller's witch hunters, and Mr. Kushner was found to be as clean as a hound's tooth.

Jared Kushner is good. He isn't fucking hoes, he isn't loaded on crack and tranq.
There's nothing Hunter Biden did, that Charlie Sheen didn't do even more of.

But the important difference between them, and Jared Kushner, is they didn't work for the federal government

They didn't have access to all our governments top secrets specially granted them.

They couldn't use our top secrets to make deals with the Saudi's.

It came from Fox. Didn't we just learn Fox lies to it's viewers? Why would I accept misinformation from them? Why don't you just send me news from the Kremlin?
Thats your excuse?

But I get it

As long as the pro biden media remains silent you are ok

Thats your excuse?

But I get it

As long as the pro biden media remains silent you are ok
Pro Biden? All their saying is a lot of people think Biden is too old and Democrats wish we had someone else to run. If they were liberal they wouldn't be pushing that. They'd be okay with it because they favor the Biden agenda. They'd shut up. But they aren't. They'd be okay with him being that old because we have Kamala waiting in the wings.

16b63f9d931626cfb03df0d2dad0e28f--nests-hawks.jpg

Pro Biden? All their saying is a lot of people think Biden is too old and Democrats wish we had someone else to run. If they were liberal they wouldn't be pushing that. They'd be okay with it because they favor the Biden agenda. They'd shut up. But they aren't. They'd be okay with him being that old because we have Kamala waiting in the wings.

16b63f9d931626cfb03df0d2dad0e28f--nests-hawks.jpg
The left is worried that biden is losing his grip

But they will cover for him till a replacement comes along

Thats democrats problem not mine

You figure it out for yourselves
We don't have a problem. Biden is getting his agenda done. Even Republicans in the Senate like him and work with him. Not Trumpster Insurrectionists who are holding the debt ceiling hostage but the normal Republicans.

We like Biden. And the people wishing for someone else? The great Bill Clinton said it best. During the primaries, that's the time when you fall in love. But once they are over, it's time to fall in line. Right now too many people on the left are listening to Trumpsters on the right. The world is experiencing inflation. Not Biden's fault. The Feds are fixing it.

Unemployment is low, jobs report looks good. No need to go back to Trump who shit the bed when he got his first problem. It was easy the first 3 years all he had to do was take over for Obama who ran a great economy for 8 years. Got us out of the Bush mess. It took a few years but he added jobs every month for like 80 months in a row. God bless Obama and Biden.

Forum List

Back