Senate quietly passes the countering disinformation and propaganda act

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MindWars, Dec 11, 2016.

1. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,905
    Senate Quietly Passes The “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act”
    Another, perhaps even more dangerous and limiting to civil rights and freedom of speech bill passed on December 8

While we wait to see if and when the Senate will pass (and president will sign) Bill “H.R. 6393, Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017″, which was passed by the House at the end of November with an overwhelming majority and which seeks to crack down on websites suspected of conducting Russian propaganda and calling for the US government to “counter active measures by Russia to exert covert influence … carried out in coordination with, or at the behest of, political leaders or the security services of the Russian Federation and the role of the Russian Federation has been hidden or not acknowledged publicly,” another, perhaps even more dangerous and limiting to civil rights and freedom of speech bill passed on December 8.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the life of Hitler begin. If people thought they did not have free speech before get ready to feel the burning of it now.
    The dumbed down trendy's won't say a word because they are to thick in the head to realize sooner or later this will come after them too.
    What's that saying , First they cam for the Jews and I said nothing because I wasn't Jewish , then they came for.................................... so on and so on at the end it says " Then they came for me , but there wasn't anybody left to speak for me.
    Keep up trendy's your screwing yourselves supporting this bs.
    ---------------------------
    HERE IS A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON FOR THOSE WHO FAIL TO KNOW IT :

Censorship in Nazi Germany - History Learning Site

Censorship was rampant throughout Nazi Germany. Censorship ensured that Germans could only see what the Nazi hierarchy wanted people to see, hear what they wanted them to hear and read only what the Nazis deemed acceptable. The Nazi police dealt with anyone who went outside of these boundaries. Censorship dominated the lives of the ordinary citizen in Nazi Germany.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,682
    Disinformation and propaganda--doesn't sound like something to be defending, to me.

3. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,905
    Well when it makes it rounds to you , maybe then you will realize how PROPAGANDA it's not.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,905
    if more people even knew their history , we might not have such a clueless nation of idiots either. Also most who lack intelligence can't seem to understand how this effects them too, it effects these lovely little web sites people like to VOICE THEIR OPINIONS on, it effects FRE SPEECH and FEE THOUGHT......................I suppose that any of those are PROPAGANDA too. How lame it is when people get off on accepting being told what to think, what htey can think, what they believe, what they can't believe...

Censorship was rampant throughout Nazi Germany. Censorship ensured that Germans could only see what the Nazi hierarchy wanted people to see, hear what they wanted them to hear and read only what the Nazis deemed acceptable. The Nazi police dealt with anyone who went outside of these boundaries. Censorship dominated the lives of the ordinary citizen in Nazi Germany.

Censorship in Nazi Germany - History Learning Site

5. TexM3

TexM3 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +293
    It's ironic considering the .gov is a big pusher of mis/dis info. Go research project mocking bird.

They lost their ability to control the message and it's fun to watch.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. LastProphet

LastProphet Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Aug 8, 2016 - Freedom fighters inflict a severe defeat to the illuminati, breaking up the siege of east Aleppo.
    In other words: how does this influence the alternative scripts for the third consecutive "inauguration of a counterfeit president", Jan 21, 2017?

Who will strip Youtube from TRUTH: Obama or Trump? ISIS holds the answer
    Both Obama and Trump will be stripped of all their titles, after completing their classic bombing missions, alias after fully detonating as illuminati suicide bombers.
    On the other hand it's another gang of illuminati suicide bombers that holds the answer to this question: the mercenaries dressed as "ISIS, the sunni beheaders".

Youtube has a KEY role in End Times.
    The Age when Youtube became the only possibility for songs out of the matrix to become a hit. In other words: for hit songs not created or sponsored by the illuminati.
    But it's the next statement that has all it takes to get youtube's KEY role:
    the Illuminati are about to terminate TRUTH in the only mass media outlet worldwide where it's still possible to watch it: youtube.
    Note: this will happen immediately after Trump's inauguration (or the alternative plan: "ISIS attack on Washington D.C., martial law, Obama's presidency extended to a third term").
    All paving the way to crown Hitlery Clinton, proclaimed Miss Universe without ever being inaugurated.
    A script exposed worldwide only by Last Prophet.

CONTEXT
    Apr 20, 2016 - Last Prophet's words the day of Hillary's father anniversary
    Computing votes: Contrast Hillary 2016 with McCain 2008 and Romney 2012
    McCain 2009 and Romney 2012 had their votes multiplied each time by more or less 10 times.
    For Hitlery 2016 the script is reversed. No, I don't mean "Hillary wins".
    The original script ALSO had Romney and McCain as winners but, unlike Hillary, only to be stripped of their titles after completing the mission of disarming the citizens.
    The script was modified to have "president Obama" first time in October 2008 and again November 2012, at the very last minute, in fact "as votes were being counted".
    What I do mean: this time Hitlery''s official votes won't be computed by applying a multiplier to the real votes. They are already in script: 66.6 million votes.
    Illuminati Milestones: Rigged elections Hillary Clinton multiplier 100 in New York primaries

All in Blog
    Information Highway Parallel Lanes - Traffic Jam in the Lane to Hell...: Who will strip Youtube of TRUTH Obama or Trump? ISIS holds the answer

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,905
    Oh trust me I know all about it. It's other who can't seem to figure it out these issues are basically documented facts. As the Government has these dumbasses believing whatever they tell them in today's world. Never mind history, never mind the Government has documented what you mention and dozens more.
    It really makes you wonder how people can be so stupid and out of it today. Do they not know history, or are they so closed minded the history of documents that stare down their throats are all false information, when before these idiots become so heavily indoctrinated they were true then omfg...

8. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,905
    take notice of my " PROFILE QUOTE" =)

9. TexM3

TexM3 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +293
    Mostly only the critical thinkers are concerned with this stuff, of which there aren't many.

Most don't care unless they feel pain in some form...

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,285
    Like the mainstream media?
    Gee we're going to get our very own Pravda where the only news is state sponsored news.

• Agree Agree x 1