Senate Intel Chair: Some News Outlets Will Have ‘Egg On Their Face’ For False Russia Reporting

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Be still my heart. :)

"Burr made news by saying that the committee is still looking into whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

But implicit in his statement is that the committee, which opened its investigation in January, has still not found evidence of collusion.

Burr also said that the committee has still not been able to determine whether the infamous Trump dossier — the main source of the allegations about collusion — is credible."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

“It will be the news organizations that covered it somewhere differently that will be the ones with egg on their face,” Burr told CNN.

“So I’m very, very confident that we’ll lay it out there in a way that the American people will tell who was covering this factually and who was sensationalizing the coverage.”

More at link:

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Intel Investigating 'Fake News' Reporting On Russia Probe

No they won't, they simply won't report being wrong. This is the liberal media's strategy, LIE and keep on lying to do as much damage as possible before the LIE is debunked, then say nothing or bury the retraction on page 49.

"Burr made news by saying that the committee is still looking into whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

But implicit in his statement is that the committee, which opened its investigation in January, has still not found evidence of collusion.

Burr also said that the committee has still not been able to determine whether the infamous Trump dossier — the main source of the allegations about collusion — is credible."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

“It will be the news organizations that covered it somewhere differently that will be the ones with egg on their face,” Burr told CNN.

“So I’m very, very confident that we’ll lay it out there in a way that the American people will tell who was covering this factually and who was sensationalizing the coverage.”

More at link:

Interesting this is the CNN story your Daily Caller quoted and it changed around the words..and you all call CNN Fake News..

There is nothing on what they have found on the Russian Collision with the Trump Campaign....

:laugh2::lmao::laugh2:

Washington (CNN)Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr warned news organizations Thursday that his panel would hold them "accountable" for any false reporting in the Russia investigation, saying that some will have "egg on their face" when the panel ultimately produces its findings.

Burr on Trump tweet: Panel will hold media 'accountable' on Russia - CNNPolitics

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

More at link:

Interesting this is the CNN story your Daily Caller quoted and it changed around the words..and you all call CNN Fake News..

There is nothing on what they have found on the Russian Collision with the Trump Campaign....

Washington (CNN)Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr warned news organizations Thursday that his panel would hold them "accountable" for any false reporting in the Russia investigation, saying that some will have "egg on their face" when the panel ultimately produces its findings.

Burr on Trump tweet: Panel will hold media 'accountable' on Russia - CNNPolitics

I quoted the headline. Burr said that some media would have egg on their face. So what the hell did DC get wrong?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

More at link:

I quoted the headline. Burr said that some media would have egg on their face. So what the hell did DC get wrong?

Well for one, this was never mentioned...in the CNN report daily Caller is quoting..

1.Burr also said that the committee has still not been able to determine whether the infamous Trump dossier — the main source of the allegations about collusion — is credible."

2. But implicit in his statement is that the committee, which opened its investigation in January, has still not found evidence of collusion.

This is all CNN wrote in the story Tiny.. I love how that was twisted by DC..

"The Russian interference in US elections and had not reached a conclusion on whether any Trump associates colluded with Russians."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

More at link:

Well for one, this was never mentioned...in the CNN report daily Caller is quoting..

1.Burr also said that the committee has still not been able to determine whether the infamous Trump dossier — the main source of the allegations about collusion — is credible."

2. But implicit in his statement is that the committee, which opened its investigation in January, has still not found evidence of collusion.

This is all CNN wrote in the story Tiny.. I love how that was twisted by DC..

"The Russian interference in US elections and had not reached a conclusion on whether any Trump associates colluded with Russians."

The investigations in congress dont matter as much as what Mueller is up to. The big deal now is that the Mueller team met with Christopher Steele. Mueller has been validated as honest and legitimate; congress is compromised.

Forum List

Back