Senate Finally Back to Normal

Can anyone point to a single piece of legislation to come from the failed Republican Congress?

Instead of whining sarcastically, why don't you actually take the time to see what resolutions have been introduced and where they are?

Oh, I know learning the truth is difficult for liberals so you'll just follow what your handlers tell you.

If you do decide to think for yourself, check out GovTrack.us Tracking the U.S. Congress You can even select bills to follow and how to contact members of Congress to give them your opinion.

Can anyone point to a single piece of legislation to come from the failed Republican Congress?

Instead of whining sarcastically, why don't you actually take the time to see what resolutions have been introduced and where they are?

Oh, I know learning the truth is difficult for liberals so you'll just follow what your handlers tell you.

If you do decide to think for yourself, check out GovTrack.us Tracking the U.S. Congress You can even select bills to follow and how to contact members of Congress to give them your opinion.

Stop whining...it's not my fault

The failed Republican congress has been unable to pass the most simplest of legislation. It usually involves something called bipartisanship

Worst Congress ever

Stop whining...it's not my fault

The failed Republican congress has been unable to pass the most simplest of legislation. It usually involves something called bipartisanship

Worst Congress ever

I know it's a waste of time but I will repeat my question - have YOU taken the time to actually research what Congress is doing?

(I thought not)

First order of business was not a jobs bill, but partisan hacking up the same old shit, such is progress to a GOPer?
The only jobs bill needed is one that says if you don't work, you don't eat.

Let em die......a staple of American Conservatism
yep. Let the lame and lazy die. The strong will survive.
No, you take care of the truly disabled.

The able bodied bums you see roaming the streets, you offer public jobs or no aid at all.

First order of business was not a jobs bill, but partisan hacking up the same old shit, such is progress to a GOPer?
What did Dem's do about jobs? ZERO.

NAFTA is an example of what Dems. have done for us. Creating a few jobs and then giving work visas to millions as long as they met the criteria, non white, non American. And they want to give out 5 million more work visa's to non Americans.
Worried about terrorist crossing our democratic open border? Good. Immigration just handed out 1 million visas to unknown immigrants.
Then Dems went to the American businesses who used to employ Americans and gave them $5,000. tax breaks to hire anyone but Americans.

There's a start at what Dems. have done for America.

Dingy Harry “works from home” - where he belongs! The GOP Senate leadership is doing what has been missing since Democrats took over the Senate – allowing open debate and votes on bills. Votes when individual Senators have to stand up and show exactly where they stand.

Beside articles like these, one can only visit govtrack.us to obtain this heartening information. Okay, so we might not agree with some of the bills and who is voting for what, BUT AT LEAST IT'S OPEN TO SCRUTINY!

Read more @ The Senate is Finally Getting Back to 8216 Normal 8217 After the Disastrous Reign of Democrats

Reid keeps getting beat up. Is it drugs? Alcohol?

The only jobs bill needed is one that says if you don't work, you don't eat.

Let em die......a staple of American Conservatism
yep. Let the lame and lazy die. The strong will survive.
No, you take care of the truly disabled.

The able bodied bums you see roaming the streets, you offer public jobs or no aid at all.

Drug test the ones wanting assistance. Remove their handout as soon as you see liquor and strip club charges showing up on their free card, and insist on community service in return for all this food you think they are buying.....

What did Dem's do about jobs? ZERO.

NAFTA is an example of what Dems. have done for us. Creating a few jobs and then giving work visas to millions as long as they met the criteria, non white, non American. And they want to give out 5 million more work visa's to non Americans.
Worried about terrorist crossing our democratic open border? Good. Immigration just handed out 1 million visas to unknown immigrants.
Then Dems went to the American businesses who used to employ Americans and gave them $5,000. tax breaks to hire anyone but Americans.

There's a start at what Dems. have done for America.

Now let's deal with the facts considering NAFTA.

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
<snip>
After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38.[6] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.[7][8] Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[
North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Factually, NAFTA was a bipartisan blunder.

Last edited:
Well, I hope we don't see all the clotures like we saw starting in 2006, huh? No wonder nothing got done.
US_Senate_cloture_since_1917.png

If you think for a minute that I am going to defend NEW WORLD ORDER Republicans as being a good alternative to the Democratic GLOBAL INITIATIVE your crazy. I suggest we choose an American that supports America next time....

Well, you did just blame the Dems.
It's like I said, "Factually, NAFTA was a bipartisan blunder."
And I agree, NAFTA sucks.

If you think for a minute that I am going to defend NEW WORLD ORDER Republicans as being a good alternative to the Democratic GLOBAL INITIATIVE your crazy. I suggest we choose an American that supports America next time....

New World Order..... :lol:

New_World_Order__The_Conspiracy_to_Rule_Your_Mind__FREE_MOVIE__120830.jpg

You call this congress Normal? God help us all if it ever gets crazy.
Have you been asleep the last six years? You have lived through six years of the lunatics running the asylum.

They weren't before?

not choosing leaders known for acting out in public like Reid and Pelosi.

Oh come on William, Washington has become a dysfunctional circus thanks to the clowns from both parties.
No wonder there is so much apathy in America towards Washington and both political parties. Voter participation last year was the lowest it's been since WWII and a record number of voters are identifying themselves Independents.

You call this congress Normal? God help us all if it ever gets crazy.
Have you been asleep the last six years? You have lived through six years of the lunatics running the asylum.

They weren't before?

not choosing leaders known for acting out in public like Reid and Pelosi.

Oh come on William, Washington has become a dysfunctional circus thanks to the clowns from both parties.
No wonder there is so much apathy in America towards Washington and both political parties. Voter participation last year was the lowest it's been since WWII and a record number of voters are identifying themselves Independents.

No real disagreement just making the point that the Rs only care that they don't get caught accepting bribes while the Ds are too lunatic to even manage that.

Forum List

Back