Senate Democrats block VA accountability bill

Hey idb? Didn't Democrats block unemployment benefits for the poor? You're kidding me with this right? Not to mention yours is a giant deflection. Seriously, why did Democrats block this bill? Can you give me a straight answer?

They didn't.

Senate Democrats are working on the bill and will support it when it's finished. Rubio tried to force an immediate vote as a political stunt (for the purpose of pushing people like you to get super outraged).

Senate Democrats Signal Support for Bill to Ease Firing of VA Executives - WSJ.com

Shockingly enough, if you didn't rely on garbage like Newsmax, you wouldn't have gotten suckered yet again.

Yes, just show us all your lack of objectivity.

First, explain this:

And then tell me how I got suckered. Bills like this don't need to be debated when the evidence is sitting right there before your very eyes.

I am also not a WSJ subscriber, so you'll have to pull that link from somewhere where I can actually read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how can they show support for this, yet reject bills like this?

Cutting the pensions of military retirees? For shame.

What are you doing, TK?

Why not respond to honest questions? Why are you introducing different subjects to your thread.

Let me ask you, will the "Dem's blocked VA bills" talking point be part of your being moving forward?

This is not time to play political points.

We can ignore the far right and far left weirdoes who are playing for political points.

Why was this bill blocked by the Senate dems?

Good. Since it's already proven republicans hate veterans, I'm sure there's some ulterior motive.

Obama is the one sitting on his backside. Democrats are the ones blocking VA bills that hold people accountable for such behavior. Hmm, but apparently Republicans hate veterans.

Interesting.

TK, the Ds blocked the bill because the Rs attached Iran sanctions to it. Both sides do this and both sides shoot down bills because of it.

Hey idb? Didn't Democrats block unemployment benefits for the poor? You're kidding me with this right? Not to mention yours is a giant deflection. Seriously, why did Democrats block this bill? Can you give me a straight answer?

They didn't.

Senate Democrats are working on the bill and will support it when it's finished. Rubio tried to force an immediate vote as a political stunt (for the purpose of pushing people like you to get super outraged).

Senate Democrats Signal Support for Bill to Ease Firing of VA Executives - WSJ.com

Shockingly enough, if you didn't rely on garbage like Newsmax, you wouldn't have gotten suckered yet again.

Yes, just show us all your lack of objectivity.

First, explain this:

And then tell me how I got suckered. Bills like this don't need to be debated when the evidence is sitting right there before your very eyes.

I am also not a WSJ subscriber, so you'll have to pull that link from somewhere where I can actually read it.

Well, your video kinda makes my point for me. All of the Democrats in the Senate will support the bill once it's been cleaned up, and Rubio's little stunt is nothing more than just a stunt.

You got suckered because you took a Newsmax article at face value, which presented a ridiculously biased perspective on the actions of the Committee Dems, neglected to present the reasons why they blocked Rubio's little stunt, and all in all provided only the parts of the story most likely to enrage and outrage people like you.

When I found the WSJ article via Google, it wasn't subscription-only, but now I can't access it either. Try googling it yourself.

Fortunately for TK, this message board does not have standards for quality threads.

If he were a man, he'd come to the thread and apologize for being a lazy stooge. Or....maybe he'll stay in character and ask a mod to close it down.

Loser.

Good. Since it's already proven republicans hate veterans, I'm sure there's some ulterior motive.

Obama is the one sitting on his backside. Democrats are the ones blocking VA bills that hold people accountable for such behavior. Hmm, but apparently Republicans hate veterans.

Interesting.

TK, the Ds blocked the bill because the Rs attached Iran sanctions to it. Both sides do this and both sides shoot down bills because of it.

Oh! Didn't you get the memo? TK doesn't support the GOP. He's a libertarian.

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

It was a moment of weakness for me. I am not well these days, many health issues are plaguing me, and robbing me of my ability to remain objective. Alas, mea culpa.

"To err is human, to forgive divine."

Last edited:

You start with a deflection and then accuse me of the same?
My link was to show the credibility of Republican outrage over this.

No, I'm not sure why they blocked it.
Could there have been extra tags attached that they couldn't abide by and the bill was nothing more than a Trojan Horse with a populist title?
Could it be that there are already sufficient mechanisms for investigating and disciplining the responsible parties and this was nothing more than a publicity stunt?

We can ignore the far right and far left weirdoes who are playing for political points.

And just as I did, you fell for the partisan reporting of the story. The matter is being debated. Marco Rubio tried to attach Iran Sanctions to the VA bill. Petty politics, not the Democrats have done the same in the past mind you.

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

It was a moment of weakness for me. I am not well these days, many health issues are plaguing me, and robbing me of my ability to remain objective. Alas, mea culpa.

"To err is human, to forgive divine."

No. Please don't make excuses. This thread is no different and no better than dozens of threads you have started in similar fashion. You have a poor habit of buying into any horse shit that confirms your biased POV.

This is not due to illness. Be a man. Own it and try to fucking learn from it.

Last edited:

Senators Blocks VA Accountability Bill | CNS News

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said he agreed with some provisions in the bill, but noted that there were areas that needed work, which would be addressed in hearings held later in June.

It will be passed in June after some work on details. Get over it Loons.

Democrats and Accountability together is an oxymoron. When is the last time one saw a Democrat be Accountable???

I will adamantly suggest that people refrain from jumping to conclusions as I have done. Marco Rubio needed to introduce a clean bill from the get-go. Doc is right, what he did was a stunt. Nobody cares about Iran sanctions right now, we care more for our vets.

Forum List

Back