Sen. Ron Johnson - Obama / Washington totally dysfunctional

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Sen. Johnson to Newsmax: Obama

Yeah, President Obama won,” Johnson conceded. “He won the election. Republicans had no power in these negotiations. We had no leverage — so he was going to get what he wanted. Our role was limiting the damage.”

What I was faced with was a very simple choice,” he began. “After a fairly disgusting process coming out of a totally dysfunctional United States Senate and totally dysfunctional Washington.

“This was a disgusting process,” Johnson said. “It’s business as usual in Washington. It’s a bill, a must-pass piece of legislation. I didn’t like voting for it, but I certainly just couldn’t stand by and watch 98 to 99 percent of Americans have their income taxes increased.”

Obama made it clear that any future efforts to reduce the deficit would have to include both revenue increases and spending cuts "at least as long as I'm president — and I'm going to be president for the next four years, I hope."

Strange Statement from Obama, I hope I am going to be President the next 4 years, Whats he worried about ?

Forum List

Back