When They Take Our Guns, They Take Everything

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
When They Take Our Guns, They Take Everything

By J. D. Longstreet
04 January 2013

The democrats are going hell bent for leather to pass a gun control bill in the next three weeks. If you are counting on the republicans to stop it, you are going to be extremely disappointed. The GOP is going to split -- and a larger than expected portion of them WILL support the Assault Weapons Ban pushed by the democrats. It is my sense, at this writing, that THE ASSAULT WEAPON BAN WILL PASS CONGRESS and be signed into law by Obama later this month or early in February.

I can only ask that you forgive my frustration. You see, I am having difficulty grasping the fact that my fellow Americans are going to lie down, whimpering, as the bullies of the political left just run right over them.

(Excerpt)

Read more
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013010431680/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/when-they-take-our-guns-they-take-everything.html?utm_source=Right+Side+News&utm_campaign=148f4e6d89-daily-rss-newsletter&utm_medium=email

It isn't, nor has it ever been, about saving lives. It's all about disarming law-abiding citizens. Fact.

They don't get it. Responsible gun owners who want a revolver or semi for home protection are not objecting in full force to modification in dealing with assault weapons.

They can't grasp the idea that once a precedent is set...then it's all guns. Because we're supposed to trust the government and the Bummer. We know how he keeps his word and never says one thing and does another.

Forum List

Back