Sen. Poodle on his way to the curb?

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
The quirky, trash-talking ketchup lady strikes again. But in this case, I'd have to say she seems to be regaining some common sense. I'd laugh my ass completely off if she sends her gigolo packing.
================================================
http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/opinion/columnists/whispers/s_300508.html

Teresa Heinz drops 'Kerry'

Compiled by Tribune-Review staff
Sunday, February 6, 2005

A campaign convenience is no more.

According to The Washington Times, Teresa Heinz, the erstwhile Teresa Heinz-Kerry, has stopped using the last name of her husband, Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry, last year's Democrat presidential nominee.

Preceding its Women Who Make a Difference Awards dinner next month, the National Council for Research on Women is featuring "a conversation with Teresa Heinz," according to a release from the organization. The council failed to mention the final half of the Fox Chapel ketchup heiress' formerly elongated last name in several other references.

"I just checked and she no longer uses her (entire) last name; only during the (presidential) campaign did she use Kerry," campaign spokeswoman Tamara Rodriguez Reichberg said.

We suppose this means the Kerrys (er, make that Heinz and Kerry) will have to get their checks reprinted, but it's an expense they probably can afford.

Does she even write checks??? :rolleyes:
She can change the name but she can't keep that mouth of hers shut for very long.......

Bonnie said:
Does she even write checks??? :rolleyes:
She can change the name but she can't keep that mouth of hers shut for very long.......

We should send her a thank you note for helping her husband to lose that election.

Do you think she would appreciate the gesture?

no1tovote4 said:
We should send her a thank you note for helping her husband to lose that election.

Probably, you know she didnt want him there to begin with.

no1tovote4 said:

Now that's a great idea..........I think she keeps her husbands Schlong in her hand bag :teeth:

Bonnie said:
Now that's a great idea..........I think she keeps her husbands Schlong in her hand bag :teeth:

Well, we could get her a nice gift to send along with the thank you note. Maybe a Schlong holder.

(Did you know that Shlang directly translated from Russian means Hose?)

no1tovote4 said:

Nah. It wasn't intentional on her part - she just can't help it. The woman is living proof that money is no cure for tackiness.

Every time I see Laura Bush out in public, I thank God that we have her as a First Lady instead of that aging hippy wanna-be.

no1tovote4 said:
(Did you know that Shlang directly translated from Russian means Hose?)

Well, my Russian's a little weak, but I can only deduce, then, that "heinz" means "hosebag".

Merlin1047 said:
Nah. It wasn't intentional on her part - she just can't help it. The woman is living proof that money is no cure for tackiness.

Every time I see Laura Bush out in public, I thank God that we have her as a First Lady instead of that aging hippy wanna-be.

Laura is the epitome of class.

Forum List

Back