Sen Murray (D) calls McConnell and his handler's (Grover) bluff

Oh guy, you dont pay a third because you are a security guard at Walmart...i know this for certain since I know who you are in real life...

sorry to blow your cover, but enough is enough

She said her side will let the Bush II tax increases take place if McConnell & co try their hostage taking ploy (tax-cuts for the super-wealthy or tax cuts for no one) again. I thought the GObP was for fiscal responsibility? No wonder Waxman (D) called them terrorists.
Patty Murray: We’ll Let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, If Republicans Won’t Deal | FDL News Desk

Bravo! :clap2::clap2: The democrats and Obama need to give the GOP trash hell and put them in their place. No more handouts to the rich, no more tanking the economy to pay for it, enough is enough. It's time for the GOP scum to grow up, act like adults, and let's get the economy back on track.

I am surprised you can type with your head up yer ass, must hurt like hell. I love it when those cute little liberals proclaim giving the government money will create jobs and cure all that ails the country without addressing the very issues that put us in this mess in the first place.

She said her side will let the Bush II tax increases take place if McConnell & co try their hostage taking ploy (tax-cuts for the super-wealthy or tax cuts for no one) again. I thought the GObP was for fiscal responsibility? No wonder Waxman (D) called them terrorists.
Patty Murray: We’ll Let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, If Republicans Won’t Deal | FDL News Desk

Bravo! :clap2::clap2: The democrats and Obama need to give the GOP trash hell and put them in their place. No more handouts to the rich, no more tanking the economy to pay for it, enough is enough. It's time for the GOP scum to grow up, act like adults, and let's get the economy back on track.

I am surprised you can type with your head up yer ass, must hurt like hell. I love it when those cute little liberals proclaim giving the government money will create jobs and cure all that ails the country without addressing the very issues that put us in this mess in the first place.

born stupid or did someone kick you in the head?

Hey dickweed.

Obamacare just lowed the ceiling on my HSA by 2500.

Thanks for making my health care more expensive.

Asswipe.

The crazee right are willing to have taxes for everyone rather than to let the upper class and wealthy pay their fair share and people are bitching?

Really?

Hey dickweed.

Asswipe.

To anyone who cares, this person A. is lying and B. knows nothing about health insurance

just in case anyone cares

and yes, Obamacare has and will make everybody better off...not just this persons hsa but all health insurance, and by this person I didnt mean the poster i am responding to just in case you idiot bigot racists didnt figure it out

my thread struck a nerve w/ the conz :eusa_think: Grover is holding your party (you people) & the American people hostage.

my thread struck a nerve w/ the conz :eusa_think: Grover is holding your party (you people) & the American people hostage.

yeah higher taxes work so well in europe, and the blue (aka broke) states. I mean people are fleeing California, how do you fuck that up? And dont blame republicans they havent had much in that state since the 80s, you know back when it had an economy.

I'm done. That last hostage crisis of summer 2011 was enough to have me fed up for life.

Oh, the debt ceiling? Yeah, that was a real hairball all around. I suppose we'll never know if Obama changed the agreement at the last minute or whether Boehner was just playing politics. Depends on which side of the fence you're on I guess. Personally, I think there's enough blame to go around, neither side seems to be much interested in cooperation and compromise.
Actually, the most credible story I heard was that Cantor killed the "Grand Bargain."

I'm done. That last hostage crisis of summer 2011 was enough to have me fed up for life.

Oh, the debt ceiling? Yeah, that was a real hairball all around. I suppose we'll never know if Obama changed the agreement at the last minute or whether Boehner was just playing politics. Depends on which side of the fence you're on I guess. Personally, I think there's enough blame to go around, neither side seems to be much interested in cooperation and compromise.
Actually, the most credible story I heard was that Cantor killed the "Grand Bargain."

Fuck the grand bargain, we "compromised" and got shit. Nothing changed. I could give a shit if the federal government shut down.

Hey dickweed.

Asswipe.

To anyone who cares, this person A. is lying and B. knows nothing about health insurance

just in case anyone cares

and yes, Obamacare has and will make everybody better off...not just this persons hsa but all health insurance, and by this person I didnt mean the poster i am responding to just in case you idiot bigot racists didnt figure it out

Sorry asswipe, but just splattergunning words doesn't make you look any less stupid, less mature, or underemployed than you are.

Obamcare won't touch me, except to make it more expensive for me to get health care.

Just in case you ignorant bottomfeeding lefties had any doubt that your need for goodies is going to screw us all.

way more taxes were paid in the 1990's and the rich were happy as clams so keep dancing to Grover's tune conz :eusa_boohoo:

Oh guy, you dont pay a third because you are a security guard at Walmart...i know this for certain since I know who you are in real life...

sorry to blow your cover, but enough is enough

I remember you... You're that smelly vagrant I had arrested for flashing little girls in the toy department.

Aqualung, right?

The crazee right are willing to have taxes for everyone rather than to let the upper class and wealthy pay their fair share and people are bitching?

Really?

Define 'fair share', you brainwashed dupe. If you took it ALL it wouldn't run the government 9 months, and THEN what do you do, start auctioning off your children??

Oh...Nevermind... You're doing that now, you dumb bastard.

way more taxes were paid in the 1990's and the rich were happy as clams so keep dancing to Grover's tune conz :eusa_boohoo:

Please post the data. And make sure you include the GDP as well as government spending. The percentages are all very telling.

so in OTHER WORDS..the Democrat way, RAISE TAXES ON PEOPLE
vote this damn administration out people
No, dopey. They would pass a new tax cut on the middle class that would go into effect before the old one expired. Got it?

I thought wingnuts cared about the deficit? But they still want tax cuts, too? I bet you want a new flat screen TV without having to pay for it, too! :lol:

you think people don't see through your games?
letting them expire WILL RAISE TAXES on people..
don't forget this folks

you have the IQ of butter.

THE GOVERNMENT is suppose to fund the military, you know that thing called, protect and defend? I know you liberals don't care so much about that, entitlements and worthless jobs trained monkeys could do the majority of them for the Government we the people have to PAY FOR, is more important..

Oh, so in your limited world the gov is suppose to fund the military complex in astronomical/ridiculous amounts (overkill), but NOT care about the general welfare of the nation? Wowser, you are lost in space!!:cool:

THAT IS THE general welfare of the nation, idiot..
It's not our, WE THE PEOPLE'S duty (the Governments monies) to care about you or anyone elses general welfare, even though we do...WE GIVE ENOUGH and when we ASK enough already, you ungrateful pos just keep wanting more of our life's blood..
Go get a fucking job and look out for you OWN GENERAL WELFARE
LOSER

Seriously WTF is wrong with you? I think a paint by numbers is to hard for you. what in the world makes you think you can grasp politics?

Forum List

Back