Sen Murray (D) calls McConnell and his handler's (Grover) bluff

so in OTHER WORDS..the Democrat way, RAISE TAXES ON PEOPLE
vote this damn administration out people
No, dopey. They would pass a new tax cut on the middle class that would go into effect before the old one expired. Got it?

I thought wingnuts cared about the deficit? But they still want tax cuts, too? I bet you want a new flat screen TV without having to pay for it, too! :lol:

you think people don't see through your games?
letting them expire WILL RAISE TAXES on people..
don't forget this folks
:lol: You're too fucking funny, dopey.

She said her side will let the Bush II tax increases take place if McConnell & co try their hostage taking ploy (tax-cuts for the super-wealthy or tax cuts for no one) again. I thought the GObP was for fiscal responsibility? No wonder Waxman (D) called them terrorists.
Patty Murray: We’ll Let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, If Republicans Won’t Deal | FDL News Desk

so if they don't get to let the tax cuts expire on the wealthy, which would move the needle deficit wise hardly at all, she will let them all expire....I see......yup sound reasoning there:rolleyes:

No, dopey. They would pass a new tax cut on the middle class that would go into effect before the old one expired. Got it?

I thought wingnuts cared about the deficit? But they still want tax cuts, too? I bet you want a new flat screen TV without having to pay for it, too! :lol:

you think people don't see through your games?
letting them expire WILL RAISE TAXES on people..
don't forget this folks
:lol: You're too fucking funny, dopey.

I hit the nail on the head in other words.

That "ever-growing industrial war complex" employees hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans and provides millions (if not billions) of dollars of revenue to dozens of states. And those jobs and revenue will go bye-bye if the Dumbos don't stop playing politics with our fiscal issues.

So does the govt in general! Unlike what the con's claim, our govt DOES create jobs. Unfortunately, those same teacon's at the fed and state level have cut 600,000+ public sector jobs. Unlike when reagan was pres and he added 1,000,000+ to help get our nation out of the recession of that time.

THE GOVERNMENT is suppose to fund the military, you know that thing called, protect and defend? I know you liberals don't care so much about that, entitlements and worthless jobs trained monkeys could do the majority of them for the Government we the people have to PAY FOR, is more important..

Oh, so in your limited world the gov is suppose to fund the military complex in astronomical/ridiculous amounts (overkill), but NOT care about the general welfare of the nation? Wowser, you are lost in space!!:cool:

So does the govt in general! Unlike what the con's claim, our govt DOES create jobs. Unfortunately, those same teacon's at the fed and state level have cut 600,000+ public sector jobs. Unlike when reagan was pres and he added 1,000,000+ to help get our nation out of the recession of that time.

THE GOVERNMENT is suppose to fund the military, you know that thing called, protect and defend? I know you liberals don't care so much about that, entitlements and worthless jobs trained monkeys could do the majority of them for the Government we the people have to PAY FOR, is more important..

Oh, so in your limited world the gov is suppose to fund the military complex in astronomical/ridiculous amounts (overkill), but NOT care about the general welfare of the nation? Wowser, you are lost in space!!:cool:

THAT IS THE general welfare of the nation, idiot..
It's not our, WE THE PEOPLE'S duty (the Governments monies) to care about you or anyone elses general welfare, even though we do...WE GIVE ENOUGH and when we ASK enough already, you ungrateful pos just keep wanting more of our life's blood..
Go get a fucking job and look out for you OWN GENERAL WELFARE
LOSER

It's not our, WE THE PEOPLE'S duty (the Governments monies) to care about you or anyone elses general welfare, even though we do...WE GIVE ENOUGH and when we ASK enough already, you ungrateful pos just keep wanting more of our life's blood..
LOSER

Taking it to a personal level, minus any worthy substance per as usual, does nothing for your lame ass side on this or any other issue. I often wonder if you blind con lovers have ever heard of, or better yet practice, what is widely known as compromise? Or, debating "in good faith?"

Try it ya just might like it. One thing is for sure, you're harboring all that hate will do you no good in the long run AND is showing anyone who cares to read your tripe your true colors and it's not beneficial on your part from my perspective. lol

LOSER

Taking it to a personal level, minus any worthy substance per as usual, does nothing for your lame ass side on this or any other issue. I often wonder if you blind con lovers have ever heard of, or better yet practice, what is widely known as compromise? Or, debating "in good faith?"

Try it ya just might like it. One thing is for sure, you're harboring all that hate will do you no good in the long run AND is showing anyone who cares to read your tripe your true colors and it's not beneficial on your part from my perspective. lol

lol, so calling out your idiot bullshit about how it's the Government's job to look out for your general welfare (other than defense) made you mad huh?
good:lol:

LOSER

lol, so calling out your idiot bullshit about how it's the Government's job to look out for your general welfare (other than defense) made you mad huh?

Do you ever answer any questions? Do you know what a question mark looks like?:lol::lol:

Do you ever answer any questions? Do you know what a question mark looks like?:lol::lol:
Don't waste too much time on her - she's on crystal meph.

Off the cliff, Thelma & Louise-style - Video on NBCNews.com

Patty Murray: Democrats will go over 'fiscal cliff' unless GOP relents - CSMonitor.com

“Millions of jobs could be lost through the automatic cuts, programs families depend on would be slashed irresponsibly across the board, and middle-class tax cuts would expire. And once again, if Republicans won’t work with us on a balanced approach, we are not going to get a deal,” said Senator Murray, the Senate’s No. 4 Democrat, in a speech at the Brookings Institution on Monday.

“f we can’t get a good deal – a balanced deal that calls on the wealthy to pay their fair share – then I will absolutely continue this debate into 2013, rather than lock in a long-term deal this year that throws middle-class families under the bus,” she said.

I don't know why they don't just blow off the pledge. They had no business pledging to Grover Norquist to begin with.

Did you use Patty Murray, she is a stupid as she is ugly. I watched her in a debate in 92 and am stunned she represents Washington, that state must have some really dumb people in it.

Off the cliff, Thelma & Louise-style - Video on NBCNews.com

Patty Murray: Democrats will go over 'fiscal cliff' unless GOP relents - CSMonitor.com

“Millions of jobs could be lost through the automatic cuts, programs families depend on would be slashed irresponsibly across the board, and middle-class tax cuts would expire. And once again, if Republicans won’t work with us on a balanced approach, we are not going to get a deal,” said Senator Murray, the Senate’s No. 4 Democrat, in a speech at the Brookings Institution on Monday.

“f we can’t get a good deal – a balanced deal that calls on the wealthy to pay their fair share – then I will absolutely continue this debate into 2013, rather than lock in a long-term deal this year that throws middle-class families under the bus,” she said.

I don't know why they don't just blow off the pledge. They had no business pledging to Grover Norquist to begin with.

Hey Boop, that pledge was made to the citizens that voted for them.

I don't understand why Democrats are so willing to screw over the middle class on this in order to stick it to the 'rich'. We all know that you could confiscate EVERY FUCKING THING THEY HAVE, and still not put a dent in the deficit or debt.

Democrats holding the economy hostage. Democrats willing to blow up the economy for political gain. Wasn't this the charge they made against Republicans?
Dems are the biggest fugging hypocrites to walk the planet.

It was a stupid thing to do, but looking back, the Tea Party has been by far the center of the energy of the GOP since 2009. That's given Norquist a great deal of political leverage. I don't know how anything of substance happens in DC until that group of absolutists is marginalized - meanwhile, the economy and the country lay dead in the water.

Last edited:
Taxes are still at historic lows.

It's amazing the conflation the GOP engages in. Going back to Clinton's tax rates isn't much of a big deal. Neither are the defense cuts.

The top 20 percent of wage earners pay 50 percent of the taxes while 50 percent of the people pay no taxes at all. And you want them to pay more? What's wrong with this picture? S-O-C-I-A-L-I-S-M

Forum List

Back