Sen Murray (D) calls McConnell and his handler's (Grover) bluff

Yes just like Democrats to threaten to slide this country into economic oblivion for their own political benefit. When they do it it's principle. When the GOP does it it's politics.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

LOL. Well, yes, we could use some economic oblivion like the kind we experianced under Clinton when these tax codes were in effect.

not the same economy...

Sure as hell is not. Not after you idiots had 8 years of destroying it. And now you want another chance at creating the Second Great Republican Depression.

let us not forget who authored this impending tax-increase, the repubs. :2up: They call themselves deficit hawks YET keep wanting to kick the can down the road :clap2:

Which part of your ass did you pull that out of? The Democrats passed the extension of the tax cuts and the expiration date and Obama signed the legislation. They could have done that with zero GOP votes.

the legislation was drafted during the Bush admin

Last edited:
Yes just like Democrats to threaten to slide this country into economic oblivion for their own political benefit. When they do it it's principle. When the GOP does it it's politics.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

LOL. Well, yes, we could use some economic oblivion like the kind we experianced under Clinton when these tax codes were in effect.

The tax cuts hit ALL Americans with local & state increases; many can benefit, depending on how closely they monitor the little "taxes, fees, assessments and misc. costs". It is the tax money flowing OUT of the US that concerns me.

let us not forget who authored this impending tax-increase, the repubs. :2up: They call themselves deficit hawks YET keep wanting to kick the can down the road :clap2:

Which part of your ass did you pull that out of? The Democrats passed the extension of the tax cuts and the expiration date and Obama signed the legislation. They could have done that with zero GOP votes.

the legislation was drafted during the Bush admin

No it was not. Put down the crack pipe. The legislation to extend the Bush/Obama tax cuts was written and passed by a Democratic Congress and signed by a Democratic president.

All it is is a meager increase on those making $250k/yr +, and they won't miss it in their record breaking three-martini sipping world that is completely out of touch with the MAJORITY of us in this country. After all they have and are HOLDING most the money. If one wants to truly reduce the budget deficit the obvious place to start is rolling back the tax cuts on those with plenty. If this experiment had worked it would be a leg to stand on, but has not nor will it ever work, the proof is not all that far back in history - just the last decade.

After all, we as humans/American's should learn from past mistakes, not repeat them ad infinitum.

Better yet, and if they're serious about cutting the budget, they can start with the fat ass and ever-growing industrial war complex and it's "for-profit/no-bid privatized contractors." $700+ billion/yr is ridiculous!

All it is is a meager increase on those making $250k/yr +, and they won't miss it in their record breaking three-martini sipping world that is completely out of touch with the MAJORITY of us in this country. After all they have and are HOLDING most the money. If one wants to truly reduce the budget deficit the obvious place to start is rolling back the tax cuts on those with plenty. If this experiment had worked it would be a leg to stand on, but has not nor will it ever work, the proof is not all that far back in history - just the last decade.

Communist.jpg

She said her side will let the Bush II tax increases take place if McConnell & co try their hostage taking ploy (tax-cuts for the super-wealthy or tax cuts for no one) again. I thought the GObP was for fiscal responsibility? No wonder Waxman (D) called them terrorists.
Patty Murray: We’ll Let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, If Republicans Won’t Deal | FDL News Desk

Bravo! :clap2::clap2: The democrats and Obama need to give the GOP trash hell and put them in their place. No more handouts to the rich, no more tanking the economy to pay for it, enough is enough. It's time for the GOP scum to grow up, act like adults, and let's get the economy back on track.

What about the Democrats and Obama growing up and give up welfare handouts and tanking the economy to pay for it?

Better yet, and if they're serious about cutting the budget, they can start with the fat ass and ever-growing industrial war complex and it's "for-profit/no-bid privatized contractors." $700+ billion/yr is ridiculous!

That "ever-growing industrial war complex" employees hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans and provides millions (if not billions) of dollars of revenue to dozens of states. And those jobs and revenue will go bye-bye if the Dumbos don't stop playing politics with our fiscal issues.

That "ever-growing industrial war complex" employees hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans and provides millions (if not billions) of dollars of revenue to dozens of states. And those jobs and revenue will go bye-bye if the Dumbos don't stop playing politics with our fiscal issues.

So does the govt in general! Unlike what the con's claim, our govt DOES create jobs. Unfortunately, those same teacon's at the fed and state level have cut 600,000+ public sector jobs. Unlike when reagan was pres and he added 1,000,000+ to help get our nation out of the recession of that time.

Last edited:

So does the govt in general! Unlike what the con's claim, our govt DOES create jobs. Unfortunately, those same teacon's at the fed and state level have cut 600,000+ public sector jobs. Unlike when reagan was pres and he added 1,000,000+ to help get our nation out of the recession of that time.

THE GOVERNMENT is suppose to fund the military, you know that thing called, protect and defend? I know you liberals don't care so much about that, entitlements and worthless jobs trained monkeys could do the majority of them for the Government we the people have to PAY FOR, is more important..

She said her side will let the Bush II tax increases take place if McConnell & co try their hostage taking ploy (tax-cuts for the super-wealthy or tax cuts for no one) again. I thought the GObP was for fiscal responsibility? No wonder Waxman (D) called them terrorists.
Patty Murray: We’ll Let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, If Republicans Won’t Deal | FDL News Desk

well you all should be so proud, you don't give a shit they are NOW threatening the American people to raise TAXES on us if they don't get what they want

The plan is to let all the tax breaks expire, then propose new tax breaks for the middle class, and dare the Republicans to reject it - which I was saying they should do last Christmas!

They finally listened to me.

well you all should be so proud, you don't give a shit they are NOW threatening the American people to raise TAXES on us if they don't get what they want

The plan is to let all the tax breaks expire, then propose new tax breaks for the middle class, and dare the Republicans to reject it - which I was saying they should do last Christmas!

so in OTHER WORDS..the Democrat way, RAISE TAXES ON PEOPLE
vote this damn administration out people

No, dopey. They would pass a new tax cut on the middle class that would go into effect before the old one expired. Got it?

I thought wingnuts cared about the deficit? But they still want tax cuts, too? I bet you want a new flat screen TV without having to pay for it, too! :lol:

No, dopey. They would pass a new tax cut on the middle class that would go into effect before the old one expired. Got it?

I thought wingnuts cared about the deficit? But they still want tax cuts, too? I bet you want a new flat screen TV without having to pay for it, too! :lol:

you think people don't see through your games?
letting them expire WILL RAISE TAXES on people..
don't forget this folks

Forum List

Back