Sen Coburn: a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor

You are an ignorant sack of shit. You latch onto common phraseology in order to attack the enemies of your shameful party. NOTE that your piece of shit Messiah® used identical phraseology on dozens of occasions.

That's okay, it's normal. What ISN'T normal is you - you are a fucking demagogue seeking to inflame in an effort to silence dissent.

YOU should not be tolerated, by anyone.

I should not be tolerated by anyone? What is that supposed to mean? Are you going to shoot me? Cons are so tolerant...clearly. Go back to sleep. You're a moron.

You speak of tolerance while showing none yourself. :lol:

Are you a special needs child?

How did I show intolerance? And now you're making fun of retarded kids? Don't let Palin hear you say that. She might get mad. But since you're a con, she'll most likely just let it slide. Gee, cons are so tolerant.

I should not be tolerated by anyone?

Correct.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means that no one should accede to ignorant fuckwads like you. It means that when you start spewing you filth, you should be called on the carpet, as I am doing here. It means that when your hypocritical fuckery seeks to inflame over common rhetorical guises that are favored by your Messiah® - you should be called on it and exposed as the hypocritical fuck that you are. It means that when you scream "racist" in an effort to stifle criticism that you should be treated like a pariah and disease spreading vermin, as the racism YOU promote IS a disease.

That clear enough for you, fascist? Did you follow along? Need me to further explain?

I'm a liar now? Prove it. You attack because that's all your ignorant ass knows how to do. Sit down and shut the fuck up, pussy.

Prove it? sure

Your accusations are based stricly on assumption and have no basis in fact what so every.

racist

^ prove that wrong

Sorry, that's not proof. You'll have to do better than that. Try again.

I'm sorry to learn that you are to dumb to understand that you don't understand.

but you still have no facts to disprove.

And ty very much for not denying that you're a racist pile of garbage.

That kind of accidental honesty is a bit refreashing.

Coburn is like anyone who has a low tolerance for BS

I've often said to myself it's a good thing they won't let me walk through the capital with a baseball bat.

OK that's Mud AND Full-auto.

who else wants to go to DC on a killing spree with me?

We get a chick and it's a LifeTime movie for us.

CG, you in? :eusa_pray:

Lets get a busload!

Maybe we can use 0bama's when he's done with the Magical Misery Tour...

:eek:

Republican Sen Tom Coburnon Tues told a reporter from the Tulsa World, "It's just a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor", referring to his disgust with the debt ceiling vote. The remark was delivered at an event in OK. At another point, a man asked Coburn whether Obama wants to destroy America. Coburn responded by saying that Obama is a bright man, but, "as an African-American male," he received "tremendous advantage" from government programs.

So, not only did Coburn make extremely questionable remarks (especially considering the recent attack on Rep Giffords) about bringing guns to the Senate floor; he also managed to make some borderline racist remarks regarding Obama. Nice one, Tom. :clap2:

got news for you asswipe. you overplayed the race card. most people now think blacks are the biggest group of racists in the world.

:lol::lol::lol: What are you blathering about now? DO you ever say anything that has any truth to it? Of course not. You're a useless troll.

:lol::lol::lol:tuck that under your pillow tonight and don't never say I didn't give ya something. free

I should not be tolerated by anyone?

Correct.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means that no one should accede to ignorant fuckwads like you. It means that when you start spewing you filth, you should be called on the carpet, as I am doing here. It means that when your hypocritical fuckery seeks to inflame over common rhetorical guises that are favored by your Messiah® - you should be called on it and exposed as the hypocritical fuck that you are. It means that when you scream "racist" in an effort to stifle criticism that you should be treated like a pariah and disease spreading vermin, as the racism YOU promote IS a disease.

That clear enough for you, fascist? Did you follow along? Need me to further explain?

The racism I promote :lol::lol::lol: Im point out a GOP senator's racist remarks, and I'm now the racist. Nope. No need to further explain. You're clearly mentally unstable. Do the white coats at the asylum know you're on the internets? I think it's about time for your meds.

Coburn is like anyone who has a low tolerance for BS

I've often said to myself it's a good thing they won't let me walk through the capital with a baseball bat.

Lets get a busload!

:woohoo:

House is in the house!! somebody neg me for that

That's Four!! Now we can call oursleves a Posse!

Prove it? sure

Your accusations are based stricly on assumption and have no basis in fact what so every.

racist

^ prove that wrong

I'm sorry to learn that you are to dumb to understand that you don't understand.

I love it. Coburn makes a racist remark. I point it out. An endless stream of kooky cons comes on and doubles down on Coburn's remarks. And I'M the racist. And since when does not answering a loaded question mean that I affirm your accusation? Do you still beat your wife? BTW, you still haven't proven that I'ma liar. Try again, asswipe. Two strikes.

Last edited:

Lets get a busload!

Waitaminute!

Posse has connotations of lynching, which can be construed as racism...

No, you'll have to come up with something else...

The racism I promote :lol::lol::lol: Im point out a GOP senator's racist remarks,

There's nothing racist about his remarks. You sought to use the THREAT of smear with the "racist" title to silence views you won't tolerate.

The racism here is purely on your part, your cynical use of race to stifle free speech,

and I'm now the racist. Nope. No need to further explain. You're clearly mentally unstable.

Hardly, you are merely a thug. The last thing thugs like is to be stood up to - ergo my original statement that no one should tolerate you.

I love it. Coburn makes a racist remark. I point it out. An endless stream of kooky cons comes on and doubles down on Coburn's remarks. And I'M the racist. And since when does not answering a loaded question mean that I affirm your accusation? Do you still beat your wife? BTW, you still haven't proven that I'ma liar. Try again, asswipe. Two strikes.

Hears the thing

Liars lie and when caught they keep denying and lying. You have proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to all here that you are a lying racist.

I have no further need nor desire to epxplain it to you again since you will either keep lying or really are to dumb to know that you are to dumb to understand.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, one would think that we would all know better than to make "a good thing I can't pack a gun" comment in public - even as a joke, it contains a "veiled threat" that should at least warrant a visit from your local police department.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, its a "no-brainer" that an elected member to the US Senator, 100 elected citizens forming probably the most select club in the world, would refrain from any hint of an "implied threat" using a gun.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, any Republican politician who would refer to bringing a gun into the Senate, reopening the "Giffords target issue" in the Sarah Palin website, has less common sense than some idiot that yells "fire" in a crowded theatre.

The GOP leadership should be actively seeking to keep Sentor Coburn as far away from Washington as possible - how about an extensive fact finding mission in Uzibekistan.

Last edited:
The racism I promote :lol::lol::lol: Im point out a GOP senator's racist remarks,

There's nothing racist about his remarks. You sought to use the THREAT of smear with the "racist" title to silence views you won't tolerate.

The racism here is purely on your part, your cynical use of race to stifle free speech,

and I'm now the racist. Nope. No need to further explain. You're clearly mentally unstable.

Hardly, you are merely a thug. The last thing thugs like is to be stood up to - ergo my original statement that no one should tolerate you.

:lol::lol::lol: Again, I point out a racist remark, and I'm the racist. Man, cons make so much sense. And now I'm a thug? Do you get your talking points from Bachmann or does ignorant rhetoric like that just come naturally to intolerant, violence-prone cons?

Lets get a busload!

Waitaminute!

Posse has connotations of lynching, which can be construed as racism...

No, you'll have to come up with something else...

uhm

Truck load! [no, that makes us all rednecks]
Boat Load! [fuck, Cubans]
uhm
hmm

DING DING

Mini-van maraurders!! :woohoo:

Load up the Mini-Van!! We goin' to DC!!

JoseFuck...

Coburn's comments were factual - Barry 0bama is an African-American and DID receive advantages from government programs...

Even you said it was "boarderline" racist.... Now you're in the "full on in your face" racist camp?

You ever wonder why even the other libs here think you're just a usleless fuck?

I love it. Coburn makes a racist remark.

That is a lie, you mindless thug.

Say, were you asking someone to prove where you lied, fascist?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OH NOOO!!! Now I'm a fascist! Seriously, stop stealing Bachmann's rhetoric. :lol::lol::lol: Coburn said what he said, and I believe that what he said was racist. So, how am I lying about my own beliefs? Go ahead and explain that to me, you ignorant fuck. This ought to be good.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, one would think that we all know better than to make "a good thing I can't pack a gun" comment in public, a "veiled threat" that should warrant a visit from your local police department.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, its a "no-brainer" that an elected member to the US Senator, 100 citizens that are elected to one of the most powerful and prestigeous groups in the world, would refrain from any hint of an "implied threat" concerning using a gun.

In a post-Gabrielle Giffords America, any Republican politician who would refer to bringing a gun into the Senate, reopening up the "Giffords target issue" in the Sarah Palin website, has less common sense than someone yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre.

The GOP leadership should keep Sentor Coburn as far away from Washington as possible - such as an extensive fact finding mission in Uzibekistan.

So where would you like to send all the dems that use violent words?

Keep in mind the debt is already $14.4 trillion and much of America is loaded with terrorist.

JoseFuck...

Coburn's comments were factual - Barry 0bama is an African-American and DID receive advantages from government programs...

Even you said it was "boarderline" racist.... Now you're in the "full on in your face" racist camp?

You ever wonder why even the other libs here think you're just a usleless fuck?

Really? You've taken a poll of all of the libs on this board, and the general consensus is that I'm a useless fuck? Could you show me those results? Oh, you don't have results? You were just talking out of your ass once again? Ok, that's what I thought. What a maroon.

Forum List

Back