Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) Facing Charges of Abusing Staffers

She could be a volatile bitch. Or this could a nothing more than a jolted former employee. Does anyone know if her staff turnover rate is high? Word has it the worst person to work for in Congress is Rep. Jackson-Lee.
There has been buzz about Klobuchar's shit treatment of her staff for years...But the press won't talk about it.

Jim Klobuchar - Wikipedia

Haha, you spelled "real estate moguls" wrong.
Nothing wrong with my spelling, deflectasaurus rex.

So wait --- you post a link to "Jim Klobuchar" and then you wanna talk 'deflection'. That's some funny shit.

The short version:
Haha, you spelled "Amy" wrong.
I was talking about how she gets a pass for her shit behavior....Jim Klobuchar is her father and a newspaperman, not a real estate mogul.....Sorry the connection flew over your head.

Haha, you spelled "real estate moguls" wrong.
Nothing wrong with my spelling, deflectasaurus rex.

So wait --- you post a link to "Jim Klobuchar" and then you wanna talk 'deflection'. That's some funny shit.

The short version:
Haha, you spelled "Amy" wrong.
I was talking about how she gets a pass for her shit behavior....Jim Klobuchar is her father and a newspaperman, not a real estate mogul.....Sorry the connection flew over your head.

uh HUH.

And what Congressional office does Jim Klobuchar hold then? What's his role in managing staffers?

And if she's "getting a pass", does this thread not exist? Are we in some alternate-fact universe?

Well, they have not put you in jail yet for that, so I guess not.
Nobody is talking about anyone going to jail...It's an issue of temperament, and little Amy doesn't have any.

FTR, the MN press buried what a truly vicious little shit that Al Franken is as well.

The title of the thread is "Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) Facing Charges..."

facing charges normally indicates possible jail time.

Nobody is talking about anyone going to jail...It's an issue of temperament, and little Amy doesn't have any.

FTR, the MN press buried what a truly vicious little shit that Al Franken is as well.

You cut the title off. The part about "of abusing staffers".

"Charge" is a verb, not a legal term. I could "charge" you with bad logic,as I already have, but you're not going to jail over it.

And yet --- two minutes ago you yourself posted:

Nobody is talking about anyone going to jail...

Which is it?

"Charges" is a generic term, not always meaning a criminal act has been committed...I'd expect this level of denseness for rderp.

uh HUH.

And what Congressional office does Jim Klobuchar hold then? What's his role in managing staffers?
I was talking about how her shit behavior gets ignored and buried by the local pres, you dullard.

uh HUH.

Then how do you know it exists?

Bumper crop of low-hanging fruit today. :eusa_dance:
I know it exists because I grew up in Minnesota, and am still connected with friends who are very plugged into the political scene there. Klobuchar's shitty behavior is pretty well known about within the state.

Now go play out on the freeway, freak.

"Charge" is a verb, not a legal term. I could "charge" you with bad logic,as I already have, but you're not going to jail over it.

Oh come now, the connotation is there, it was done on purpose. Even the linked article did use such wording, just the OP

uh HUH.

I was talking about how her shit behavior gets ignored and buried by the local pres, you dullard.

uh HUH.

Then how do you know it exists?

Bumper crop of low-hanging fruit today. :eusa_dance:
I know it exists because I grew up in Minnesota and am still connected with friends who are very plugged into the political scene there.

Now go play out on the freeway, freak.

Then how do THEY know it exists?

I grew up in Pennsylvania but I'm not gonna sit here and make up crap about Tom Ridge that I don't know exists.

She's an intellectual lightweight, who would be nowhere if her name were Amy Gunderson.

Sadly repubs here treat her like a giant and run lightweights against her
The MN GOP is stuffed to the gunwales with RINO lightweights....The politics within the party there are as fucked up as you will find anywhere in the nation.
Funny how much the press knows ...AFTER elections are over. wonder what else they aren't telling us. Klobuchar had no shot. She's a matronly midwestern schoolmarm with 0 personality....

Oh come now, the connotation is there, it was done on purpose. Even the linked article did use such wording, just the OP

Good catch. The word "charge" doesn't appear anywhere in the story. What it says is "scrutiny".

Typical of this OP, who has now run away to hide. Apparently he's run out of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bawlings for the moment and moved on to the next closest female. Although still half a continent away.

Forum List

Back