Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) Facing Charges of Abusing Staffers

At least she didn’t do black face.
As far as we know.
So far.

Former Klobuchar staffers complain of mistreatment, temper: report
Are her staffers legal or are they like Trump`s staff at his golf resorts? I guess we`ll never know since they remain anonymous which could mean they don`t actually exist. What kind of "charges" is Klobuchar facing? Throwing paper clips? :)
But mooooooommmmmm, they did it toooooooooo!
Left-wingers call that "whataboutism."

And he brought it in immediately, going "yabbut waddabout her father" and shit. Interestingly her father is mentioned nowhere in the BuzzFeed article.
You're the one who committed "whataboutism," douchebag.

As far as we know.
So far.

What charges are being filed?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Treating people like slaves to abuse is a long habit Democrats have.

yep...and only the Dems! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

damn, you partisan sheep just keep me lauging
Why are only right-wingers "partisan," according to you?

OK, it wasn't the same name....just sounded a lot like it.

Noted impotent Democrat perpetual candidate who consistently lost:

G. Hoobitchurekakoff.

Ah, you're thinking of Harold Stassen.
You have that shor video of a woman bypassing Trump. That woman is a spoiled privileged shrew. The type you hate. Her bedroom is probably larger then most peoples homes. You want justice? Have her scrub garbage cans for a couple of years. Anyway i heard of Klobaucher but never seen her until the Kavanaugh hearings. Seems like another privileged entitled spoiled shrew. And youaccuse the Catholic kid of a smirk. I remember hers. Hers was the Mr. Sardonicus type. Look it up.

As far as we know.
So far.

Why are only right-wingers "partisan," according to you?

if only that were true, got a lefty mad at me just yesterday for calling him/her a partisan sheep.

do try and keep up

As far as we know.
So far.

Are her staffers legal or are they like Trump`s staff at his golf resorts? I guess we`ll never know since they remain anonymous which could mean they don`t actually exist. What kind of "charges" is Klobuchar facing? Throwing paper clips? :)

You must be livid with those wetbacks of a Trumps huh?
We should behead those muthafuckers for defrauding a successful American company shouldn’t we?

As far as we know.
So far.

Feel free to start a thread on a Republican abusing staffers to the point she did instead of spending your day defending bullies.

Apparently she's not a nasty streak. Not uncommon with powerful people.

And?

" Sen. Amy Klobuchar is pitching herself for the White House as the commonsense Midwestern answer to President Donald Trump — while former staffers portray her as a brutal boss who mistreated them.

The run-up to Klobuchar’s expected presidential campaign launch on Sunday has been sidetracked by former aides, speaking anonymously for fear of retribution, who described a toxic office environment including demeaning emails, thrown office supplies and requests for staff to perform personal chores for the senator. It’s a sharp departure from the public brand that Klobuchar has built to get to this moment: a pragmatic, aw-shucks Minnesotan who gets things done and wins her state by landslide margins."

I don’t see being a hard-ass as a boss as a bad thing

She’s Midwestern, she’s grounded

She’s not one of those bombastic politicians

" LegiStorm, a database service tracking the congressional workforce, found Klobuchar had the highest staff turnover rate in the Senate from 2001 to 2016. "

from Huffpo:

“I’ve heard people say she’s tough to work for and I sometimes cringe when I hear it because I rarely hear that said about male bosses in Congress despite the fact that half of Congress is tough to work for,” said Tristan Brown, a former legislative aide who called Klobuchar “probably the most brilliant, hardworking person I’ve had the privilege to work for.”

One morning several years ago, when most of the office staff was running late — the ex-staffer couldn’t remember the reason — Klobuchar wrote out tardy slips and placed them on each missing aide’s desk. The staffer recalls incredulous bursts of laughter as her co-workers arrived one by one to find the notes, but Klobuchar was deadly serious. An aide whom she called into her office walked back out in tears.

“She was constantly lighting new fires,” a former staffer said, sometimes at the expense of focusing on legislative work.

“When you have people who don’t want to work for you, you can’t be as effective,” the staffer added.

Last edited:
OK, it wasn't the same name....just sounded a lot like it.

Noted impotent Democrat perpetual candidate who consistently lost:

G. Hoobitchurekakoff.

Ah, you're thinking of Harold Stassen.
You have that shor video of a woman bypassing Trump. That woman is a spoiled privileged shrew. The type you hate.

Link?

Yeah guess not. That's the First Lady of Poland, about whom I know as much as you do which is zero. And it's a gif, not a "video", and the focus of that gif is not her --- it's Rump and that precious look on his face the moment Numero Uno isn't getting Numero Uno attention. Which is fucking HILARIOUS.

Forum List

Back