Leftist At The University of Michigan Destroy Property At TP USA Table

Time to ask this question again:

Why do so many people not understand that the plural of a word that ends in "-ist" is "ists"?

You just put an "s" on the end there.

I see this all the freaking time. How does this happen?
A796739A-8662-4CEC-96A5-0E2A3E63C54D.jpeg

Why do so many people not understand that the plural of a word that ends in "-ist" is "ists"?

View attachment 290283
That's not an answer, but thanks.
How about people type on tiny phones and we donā€™t give a shit because people with a brain understand the message being communicated?

View attachment 290283
How about people type on tiny phones and we donā€™t give a shit because people with a brain understand the message being communicated?
I don't know. But I do wonder why such a simple, fundamental part of the language is clearly over the heads of so many people.

"Well, you know what I'm saying" is a nice way to avoid the point, but this constant lowering of standards can't be good for our society.

View attachment 290283
I don't know. But I do wonder why such a simple, fundamental part of the language is clearly over the heads of so many people.

"Well, you know what I'm saying" is a nice way to avoid the point, but this constant lowering of standards can't be good for our society.
Goh stratz a tred on it

This not about conservative and liberal...this is about the color of your skin white people...the sooner you people get this through your skull and start verbalizing it...the better.

This not about conservative and liberal...this is about the color of your skin white people...the sooner you people get this through your skull and start verbalizing it...the better.

Whites are not half as clannish as the other races.

Which makes us think that we are the most clannish.

It is retarded.

Whites are not half as clannish as the other races.

Which makes us think that we are the most clannish.

It is retarded.
White people better learn to be. This is gonna get bad...especially once the Boomers really start dying off and the BIG demographic shift happens...the talking and idle threats are going to stop. Look at the black/brown on white violent crime stats already. People wanna keep those blinders on and play this liberal/conservative romper room boomer shit.

They're members of the intellectual elite. They're in college to learn to get in people's faces, to criticize and to tear down. They're not there to learn practical skills. Those are for future workers in the trades and members of the petty bourgeoise.

Correction, they be members of the intellectual elite.

Last edited:
The future occupants of the unemployment services.

Sadly, some of them are likely future professors in various "studies" fields. Heck, some of them may actually be professors.

There won't be places for that many professors. They have been scammed, and I will laugh at them as they drown in debt. These people absolutely destroyed their lives.

Last edited:
From the Land of Letā€™s All Talk About My Feelings, behold our betters at large.

Bonus: watch the intellectually superior Leftist destroy a folding table because she canā€™t figure out how to fold the legs.

#ChildrenAreOurFuture
ā€œYou donā€™t know meā€¦ā€ ā€œYOUā€™RE WHITE!ā€

VIDEO: Leftists taunt conservative students

Sounds like some good work

From the Land of Letā€™s All Talk About My Feelings, behold our betters at large.

Bonus: watch the intellectually superior Leftist destroy a folding table because she canā€™t figure out how to fold the legs.

#ChildrenAreOurFuture

Fascist assholes think so.

Okay, snowflake

#ChildrenAreOurFuture

Fascist assholes think so.

Okay, snowflake

Glad youā€™ll be fine when every Democrat gets booted.

Forum List

Back