Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

I’m not sure how voting for Drumpf, a man who wants to nail his own daughter and has admitted it on TV, is a net positive for the nation.

What a low life liar you are. You should be ashamed, but obviously you have none.

Yes. Perhaps DATING..............and joking over it. WTF did he say NAILING? Again you are a liar.

Do a little research. The photos were posted here not long ago and they're all over the net.

The man is sleeze. Pure, lying sleeze.

Google is your friend and, with photos, you wouldn't have to read anything.

If you are talking about CC, I agree. Otherwise what makes you think I have NOT googled?? hmmm??
And most sites are so biased against him it is a joke. I am not stupid enough to buy into it as many are.

Well I was hoping someone would Could sell me some Clinton without bringing up Trump.. But I'm not buying and obviously it can't really be done..
How many active sock puppets do you have ??

I believe I have answered your question.

Go back and read it.

I’m not sure how voting for Drumpf, a man who wants to nail his own daughter and has admitted it on TV, is a net positive for the nation.

What a low life liar you are. You should be ashamed, but obviously you have none.

Yes. Perhaps DATING..............and joking over it. WTF did he say NAILING? Again you are a liar.

Do a little research. The photos were posted here not long ago and they're all over the net.

If you are talking about CC, I agree. Otherwise what makes you think I have NOT googled?? hmmm??
And most sites are so biased against him it is a joke. I am not stupid enough to buy into it as many are.

You're voting for a man who says he wanted to date his daughter. It's sick regardless of who says it. Spin it any way you want twit.

You're voting for a man who says he wanted to date his daughter. It's sick regardless of who says it. Spin it any way you want twit.

LOL. I say again.......you have no idea if I am voting or not. And resorting to name calling only shows you truly have nothing to say. g'nite

(he did NOT say he wanted to date his daughter. listen to it again, and this time get the wax out of your ears)

Please, open my eyes to her many good attributes.
It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

Jeez, I didn't realize that America has been hateful, frightened, bigoted, hostile to change and diversity, and change all these years. You don't know the America I know if that is how you see it.

And BTW Frigging stupid scare tactics NEVER influenced me.
You should open your eyes, or possibly not vote in the country you are so ignorant of.

LOL. I say again.......you have no idea if I am voting or not. And resorting to name calling only shows you truly have nothing to say. g'nite

(he did NOT say he wanted to date his daughter. listen to it again, and this time get the wax out of your ears)

Alabama is NOT a swing state. It will vote GOP again no matter who the GOP candidate is again.

Doesn't matter who you vote for. Unless you live in a swing state it simply does not matter.

The swing states are unlikely to vote for The Donald. Too many negatives. Too many enemies. He shot off his mouth too much, just like a rich frat boy who never grew up.

I don't think any of The Donald's sick fantasies is going to make him any more enemies than he already has.

He already has a bunch.

And anybody still voting for him is merely a brainwashed GOP pogue.

Brainwashed GOP pogues probably don't care if he is dating his daughter or boinking her too.

It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

Jeez, I didn't realize that America has been hateful, frightened, bigoted, hostile to change and diversity, and change all these years. You don't know the America I know if that is how you see it.

And BTW Frigging stupid scare tactics NEVER influenced me.
You should open your eyes, or possibly not vote in the country you are so ignorant of.

I will be sure to keep your wise words in mind. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!

I don't think any of The Donald's sick fantasies is going to make him any more enemies than he already has.

He already has a bunch.

And anybody still voting for him is merely a brainwashed GOP pogue.

Brainwashed GOP pogues probably don't care if he is dating his daughter or boinking her too.

WOW you think?????? Who'dthunkit.

Alabama is NOT a swing state. It will vote GOP again no matter who the GOP candidate is again.

Doesn't matter who you vote for. Unless you live in a swing state it simply does not matter.

The swing states are unlikely to vote for The Donald. Too many negatives. Too many enemies. He shot off his mouth too much, just like a rich frat boy who never grew up.

That says "Sweet Home Alabama". Not I am in Alabama. Wish I was though. ROLL TIDE!! ;)

That says "Sweet Home Alabama". Not I am in Alabama. Wish I was though. ROLL TIDE!! ;)

I recall once I was driving around San Francisco and the radio station out there was having a contest. They were giving away all expenses paid vacations. The first prize was a weekend in Alabama. The second prize was a whole week.

Confounding
Like Bill Clinton before her, she will force people to learn Constitutional laws and principles and unite on these to check govt from going further out of control, as well as force people parties and states to organize local resources, finances and solutions directly if we are going to protect defend and exercise equal representation in public policy. We need to learn "DIY."

She'll make Obama a Supreme Court Justice.

Close...what do you think that 1/2 hour meeting was about.......

121c90ex.png

Confounding
Like Bill Clinton before her, she will force people to learn Constitutional laws and principles and unite on these to check govt from going further out of control, as well as force people parties and states to organize local resources, finances and solutions directly if we are going to protect defend and exercise equal representation in public policy. We need to learn "DIY."

Note to Confounding
how this is a good thing:
If Clinton's win proves to the public, once and for all, that nothing is going to change using this same system of "bullying and BS" through the media, party and legal system to block any accountability to the taxpaying and voting public (and sell out to corporate interests who buy out campaigns and candidates and cover for each other)
then this will allow
* those who don't want change to be happy under the given system
* those who do want change to force change in other ways, instead of trying to use the current system

When people get fed up enough, then the opponents will abandon funding this approach and start investing outside of govt and political channels, and leave them to their own.

This will leave only the people to keep paying for govt who want politics and conflicts of interests to carry on as usual.

the rest will start bailing out, investing in local business and nonprofit solutions to run programs, and deduct the maximum from taxes so it shifts to local control.

Resume
Lawyer
Presidential advisor
Senator
Secretary of State

Yes, but was she succesful at any of those?

Lawyer - meh, in my book that makes her a candidate for the death penalty , not for President

Presidential Advisor - Name some policies she advised on and supported that worked out well

Senator - A quick look at her record indicates that she voted to beat the shit out of Iraq in a war and not much else. Her vaunted "woman's rights" yeah show me where she did anything to advance women's rights in this country or abroad (Did taking $25M from Saudi Arabia help the women of that country somehow?)

Sec State = LOL I'll make this one as easy as I can , you don't have to list anything she did that was successful, just list something she did that wasn't a disaster.

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves

By Leslie Marshall | Contributor Feb. 19, 2014, at 3:45 p.m.
[...]
And she played a leading role in advocating the creation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides state support for children whose parents cannot provide them with health coverage. She promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses. She also played a leading role in creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act. She encouraged older women to seek a mammogram for early detection of breast cancer (which is covered by Medicare) and successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the NIH. She worked to investigate illnesses that were reportedly affecting Veterans of the Gulf War; now commonly known as Gulf War Syndrome. And she created an Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice. She is also the first first lady to hold a post graduate degree, and she traveled to more countries than any other first lady had at that time.

As a U.S. senator, she was the first first lady to be elected to this office. She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing. [...]
Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act.

That was just in her first term.[...]

As our Secretary of State,
Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya.
[...]

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves

you're welcome.

I agree many accomplishments, the deaths of four embassy staffer, the release of hundreds of pieces of information that reveals covert personnel an puts them at risk of death, destroys any missions they were involved in, and sets back the results of all those endeavors at the risk of loosing them entirely. Along with the aforementioned, the same acts put all of our intelligence behind drastically, and made it much more likely that any in motion terrorist activity could be hidden by the release of all the information, AND the location of a sensitive piece of information gathering equipment. Let's see, Lies, cover ups, use of government to silence, pressure, financially ruin and harass political and personal opponents. Just the start!! AND OH YEAH her husband did have a DEFICIT when he left office!!! He had a balanced budget for A year that was written, and passed by a Republican congress. I am a DEMOCRAT, Past President of a union local, and if that is the best the dim lights running the party have I WILL vote for someone else, Anyone voting for clinton is voting for the lowest type of humanity on earth, I would vote for a bum in the gutter before a lying, thieving, murdering political hack that has done what these ruling class arrogant globalist have done to this country. If all they have done in seven years is so good, Riddle me this you really sad jokers, why are our children going to be in the position of being the first generation since the great depression to have a much lower standard of living, and much less freedom than we have? Why are we much less secure, and safe? Why have there been more mass shootings and many more victims on the current occupants watch than in three or so previous presidents? Why have there been guns released and NEVER TRACED in the ATF "sting" 'fast and furious' found at many murder scenes in Mexico, and possibly in the Paris attack by isis? NAH! not me I don't trust the lives of my children and all of my following posterity to people like the ones who have given us HOPE to die, and only CHANGE in your pocket.

Alabama is one of the 9 states I am relatively sure that Hillary Clinton will not win. The other 41 are however up for grabs.
Alabama is an R+20 or more state, come rain, come shine.

Forum List

Back