Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Do a little research. The photos were posted here not long ago and they're all over the net.

The man is sleeze. Pure, lying sleeze.

Google is your friend and, with photos, you wouldn't have to read anything.

If you are talking about CC, I agree. Otherwise what makes you think I have NOT googled?? hmmm??
And most sites are so biased against him it is a joke. I am not stupid enough to buy into it as many are.

You're voting for a man who says he wanted to date his daughter. It's sick regardless of who says it. Spin it any way you want twit.

LOL. I say again.......you have no idea if I am voting or not. And resorting to name calling only shows you truly have nothing to say. g'nite

(he did NOT say he wanted to date his daughter. listen to it again, and this time get the wax out of your ears)
Alabama is NOT a swing state. It will vote GOP again no matter who the GOP candidate is again.

Doesn't matter who you vote for. Unless you live in a swing state it simply does not matter.

The swing states are unlikely to vote for The Donald. Too many negatives. Too many enemies. He shot off his mouth too much, just like a rich frat boy who never grew up.

Alabama is one of the 9 states I am relatively sure that Hillary Clinton will not win. The other 41 are however up for grabs.
Alabama is an R+20 or more state, come rain, come shine.

Hi Stat!! They didn't used to be...you I think you are right now.

Mod Message:

Reminder: Candidate Corner Forums are for SUPPORTERS to discuss and pass info. You're welcome to chime in as a NON-supporter -- but no candidate flaming or trolling topics is allowed here. You have the ENTIRE rest of USMB to do that.

Ask a question -- get an answer --- say thank-you and leave if you are NOT a fan..

Thanks..

As our Secretary of State, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya.

Send 80,000 troops to Iraq to security Iraq Defense vs Iran after the war vs IS this moment.

I agree many accomplishments, the deaths of four embassy staffer, the release of hundreds of pieces of information that reveals covert personnel an puts them at risk of death, destroys any missions they were involved in, and sets back the results of all those endeavors at the risk of loosing them entirely. Along with the aforementioned, the same acts put all of our intelligence behind drastically, and made it much more likely that any in motion terrorist activity could be hidden by the release of all the information, AND the location of a sensitive piece of information gathering equipment. Let's see, Lies, cover ups, use of government to silence, pressure, financially ruin and harass political and personal opponents. Just the start!! AND OH YEAH her husband did have a DEFICIT when he left office!!! He had a balanced budget for A year that was written, and passed by a Republican congress. I am a DEMOCRAT, Past President of a union local, and if that is the best the dim lights running the party have I WILL vote for someone else, Anyone voting for clinton is voting for the lowest type of humanity on earth, I would vote for a bum in the gutter before a lying, thieving, murdering political hack that has done what these ruling class arrogant globalist have done to this country. If all they have done in seven years is so good, Riddle me this you really sad jokers, why are our children going to be in the position of being the first generation since the great depression to have a much lower standard of living, and much less freedom than we have? Why are we much less secure, and safe? Why have there been more mass shootings and many more victims on the current occupants watch than in three or so previous presidents? Why have there been guns released and NEVER TRACED in the ATF "sting" 'fast and furious' found at many murder scenes in Mexico, and possibly in the Paris attack by isis? NAH! not me I don't trust the lives of my children and all of my following posterity to people like the ones who have given us HOPE to die, and only CHANGE in your pocket.
Dear 12icer Thank God for you or I'd be the only Democrat threatening to sue our own Party for violating the Constitution by colluding to implement political beliefs that discriminate against others . I consider abuse of corporate party and legal resources to coerce biased laws an act of "conspiracy to violate equal civil rights".

Would you be willing to join me and other Green liberals and Libertarian Constitutionalists in addressing this problem of political beliefs and abuse of parties? My 3 ideas are either a formal class action lawsuit demanding restitution and or financial credits through the irs/fed to taxpayers for cost of damages and debts from unconstitutional legislation/rulings by either major party responsible, or setting up a Grand Jury system to present charges and grievances to reach a public consensus that we the taxpaying public refuse to pay for said abuses of govt authority and resources, or putting out a call to members/leaders of all parties to organize a Constitutional conference to bring up grievances and decide the best way to address them by party.

Please PM me if you want to join me on the Democrat to clean up the party, demand reimbursement and invest that in running social programs and benefits separately by party so everyone can be under the administrative policies and beliefs and values of their choice . We can do this better by party instead of ramming everything thru govt since ppl do not agree on that level. Thanks for speaking up, let's take some action, and create jobs for the top leaders and candidates from all parties cleaning up the messes and debts from bad govt. Each party cleans up their own messes, that's full time work for everyone. What do you say? Yay or nay?

Please, open my eyes to her many good attributes.
It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

Jeez, I didn't realize that America has been hateful, frightened, bigoted, hostile to change and diversity, and change all these years. You don't know the America I know if that is how you see it.

And BTW Frigging stupid scare tactics NEVER influenced me.
It's not America, it's Republicans.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

It has little to do with ‘selling’ anyone on Clinton, and mostly to do with one’s positions on the issues.

If you want to deny women their right to privacy, and compel them to give birth against their will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want gay and transgender Americans disadvantaged through force of law for no other reason than who they are - losing their right to due process and equal protection of the law - then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want to get rid of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that protect worker safety, the environment, and safeguard consumers from harmful products and services, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

If you want Muslims ‘registered’ with the government, and mosques ‘investigated’ by law enforcement, all in violation of the First Amendment, then you wouldn’t vote for Clinton.

So it depends on what kind of an America you want to live in – if you want to live in a hateful, frightened, bigoted America hostile to change, diversity, and inclusion, then don’t vote for Clinton.

Jeez, I didn't realize that America has been hateful, frightened, bigoted, hostile to change and diversity, and change all these years. You don't know the America I know if that is how you see it.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference
its people like you too dean.....your posts are hateful,and hostile to anything that you dont endorse....so how are you any different?....

Naw..it's people. Considering I am not a Republican I would agree with you there, but it is people.

The way Hillary Clinton wants to bring millions of Islamic "refugees" into America, these silly debates about women having rights will go extant like the dinosaurs

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton is getting my vote, although very reluctantly. I never have voted for a democrat for president in my life but this year is going to be different.

I don't agree with her very much but ideology isn't what I'm basing my vote on. I'm basing it on the fact that she is the most qualified candidate to be president despite her many faults. She has held high-ranking political positions for over 15 years and knows more about national and world affairs than the other candidates.

I'll probably regret voting for her later on but I just can't stand the thought of this year's republican nominee whom I won't mention by name. Clinton is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Oh Jeez!

Liberals are sharpening chisels already 'cause they know they have naught else for the task!
Well lets see. there was no reason to bring down Egypt. Hillary and Obama said it was because Mabarik had been in office for 30 years and that is to long for anyone to be in office. they got the tunisisan to take him out. then they installed the brotherhood.

Qaddafi was out right murdered. The tuns could not take him out so Obama and Hillary sent in the US Military to kill him . they gave orders to kill him and not to capture him.

Ukrane was doing fine. Obama and Hillary wanted to contain Russia and squeeze them out of the world market. Ukrane was the only shippingpoint that didn't freeze over year around. This is the start of a world war because Russia, china, and Iran are all together. This war will be here in the United States. It is not far off. thanks to Hillary's good things.

Thank you Hillary.

I am 85 as of October the 13th. I fought both in korea and Vietnam. I have seen war. I used to saywar is something that you don't want to see. Now I am saying that you will see it soon and you are not going to like it. Again thank you Hillary

Hillary signed off 20% of the Uranium in the USA to Russia when she was sec. of state.

Hillary gave Tony Rodham that gold mining contract in Haiti. He got several million dollars and that was the last of the gold mining. That was also while she was sec. of state.

The list goes on and on. ever time that one of these deals went down it always was preceded by Bill Clinton giving a speech for any place from 200K to 500k then after the people met with Hillary Bill would get several million dollars from the people that received the favor. Just like Bill went to Russia and gave a speech for 500k then Hillary met with the Russians and she signed off 20% of the Uranium and Bill collected Millions and Millions of dollars from the Russians.

The last one and to some it is the big one. Bill and Hillary made it possible for the Africans to get the aids meds. the problem was that it was a watered down drug that didn't do them any good. what it did do was gave them faults hope.

Again thank you Hillary. I hope I have helped you.

Hillary Clinton is getting my vote, although very reluctantly. I never have voted for a democrat for president in my life but this year is going to be different.

I don't agree with her very much but ideology isn't what I'm basing my vote on. I'm basing it on the fact that she is the most qualified candidate to be president despite her many faults. She has held high-ranking political positions for over 15 years and knows more about national and world affairs than the other candidates.

I'll probably regret voting for her later on but I just can't stand the thought of this year's republican nominee whom I won't mention by name. Clinton is the lesser of the 2 evils.
not

Forum List

Back