Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Resume
Lawyer
Presidential advisor
Senator
Secretary of State

Yes, but was she succesful at any of those?

Lawyer - meh, in my book that makes her a candidate for the death penalty , not for President

Presidential Advisor - Name some policies she advised on and supported that worked out well

Senator - A quick look at her record indicates that she voted to beat the shit out of Iraq in a war and not much else. Her vaunted "woman's rights" yeah show me where she did anything to advance women's rights in this country or abroad (Did taking $25M from Saudi Arabia help the women of that country somehow?)

Sec State = LOL I'll make this one as easy as I can , you don't have to list anything she did that was successful, just list something she did that wasn't a disaster.

You might want to read the link in my sig.

Please, open my eyes to her many good attributes.

Right wingers want to be spoon fed. So they can say: It's all lies. You can do a simple Google Search: Hillary Clinton's accomplishments

And you can get well over 300,000 links with such lists as what is listed below. Remember, she has been chased for 30 years by the GOP. The Clinton family has certainly been the most harassed family by the GOP in the history of the united states. Everyone in her family has been attacked publicly by the GOP over that 30 year span. That also means, if not the most documented, then close to it. Republicans have a long list of conspiracies they point to as scandals. The real scandal is the Clinton family hasn't gotten a restraining order against the GOP decades ago.

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

Hillary Clinton Files Restraining Order Against Rand Paul

To bad Hillary wasn't a stripper. She probably could have gotten help against the GOP.

Stripper files restraining order against Texas senator

Excellent links but you see the reaction.

You're right that they need to be spoon fed.

I don't have to be spoon fed at all. I just am not interested enough to click on a gazillion threads.

I'm not going to vote for Hillary. I'd rather see conservatives burn America to the ground with the other candidate than compromise on my principles. Hillary is a closed-minded conservative democrat and would just maintain the status quo which is not what we need.

There's no choice for me in this election. If I feel really guilty, I'll simply write a name in of a person I believe in.

If we do not need a “conservative democrat”, what is your opinion on who we do need?

I'm not going to vote for Hillary. I'd rather see conservatives burn America to the ground with the other candidate than compromise on my principles. Hillary is a closed-minded conservative democrat and would just maintain the status quo which is not what we need.

There's no choice for me in this election. If I feel really guilty, I'll simply write a name in of a person I believe in.

If we do not need a “conservative democrat”, what is your opinion on who we do need?

Most of you need a surgeon capable of removing your heads from your asses.

Right wingers want to be spoon fed. So they can say: It's all lies. You can do a simple Google Search: Hillary Clinton's accomplishments

And you can get well over 300,000 links with such lists as what is listed below. Remember, she has been chased for 30 years by the GOP. The Clinton family has certainly been the most harassed family by the GOP in the history of the united states. Everyone in her family has been attacked publicly by the GOP over that 30 year span. That also means, if not the most documented, then close to it. Republicans have a long list of conspiracies they point to as scandals. The real scandal is the Clinton family hasn't gotten a restraining order against the GOP decades ago.

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

Hillary Clinton Files Restraining Order Against Rand Paul

To bad Hillary wasn't a stripper. She probably could have gotten help against the GOP.

Stripper files restraining order against Texas senator

Excellent links but you see the reaction.

You're right that they need to be spoon fed.

I don't have to be spoon fed at all. I just am not interested enough to click on a gazillion threads.
Typical liberal supporter, deaf and dumb to reality.

I’m not sure how voting for Drumpf, a man who wants to nail his own daughter and has admitted it on TV, is a net positive for the nation.

What a low life liar you are. You should be ashamed, but obviously you have none.

Yes. Perhaps DATING..............and joking over it. WTF did he say NAILING? Again you are a liar.

Oh okay…the creepy old man was “just joking”. You’re prepared to vote for a grown man who “jokes” about dating his daughter.
What part of Mississippi would elect someone like that?

I haven't said I was voting for anyone.

I’m not sure how voting for Drumpf, a man who wants to nail his own daughter and has admitted it on TV, is a net positive for the nation.

What a low life liar you are. You should be ashamed, but obviously you have none.

Yes. Perhaps DATING..............and joking over it. WTF did he say NAILING? Again you are a liar.

Oh okay…the creepy old man was “just joking”. You’re prepared to vote for a grown man who “jokes” about dating his daughter.

Do us on the HRC side a favor. Vote for Trump. ok

Most of you need a surgeon capable of removing your heads from your asses.
So you are going to write in Ben Carson.

You do me a favor. Mind your own business and do not try and tell me who to vote for, okay?

You do me a favor. Mind your own business and do not try and tell me who to vote for, okay?

:rofl:

:rofl:
:D:D

• Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water

* A rattlesnake with a pet me sign

* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection

* A fart when I have diarrhea

* An elevator ride with Ray Rice

* Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby

* Michael Jackson's Doctor

* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran

* A Palestinian on a motorcycle

* Gas station Sushi

* A Jimmy Carter economic plan

* Brian Williams news reports

* Loch Ness monster sightings

* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

* An Obama endorsement

* Bill Clinton chaperoning a group of 13 year old girls.

* A boy showering with Jerry Sandusky.

* A petting zoo at Penn State

* A ISIS day care center for girls

Hillary is simply a status quo candidate, same as GHW Bush was after Reagan.

They are just opposite sides of that coin.

If you like BHO's pacifism and bringing home of the troops then Hillary should be the same.

If you liked BHO's affordable care act then of course you will love Hillary because she was the original author of it back in 1993.

If you like Social Security and Medicare then she will preserve it.

Hillary wanted to go after UBL unlike the two pussies: VP Biden & Sec Defense Gates -- they said no.

So this proves Hillary has balls too. More balls than Biden or Gates.

I think she will do fine as POTUS. Probably not great but not bad either.

Carter was the worst. He had no balls at all -- same as Biden and Gates.

I'm a creepy old man and I'll do his daughter. It's completely understandable. You're just an uptight bitch.

I’m not surprised….

That you’re not related to her probably is a downer for you; no?

Do a little research. The photos were posted here not long ago and they're all over the net.

The man is sleeze. Pure, lying sleeze.

Google is your friend and, with photos, you wouldn't have to read anything.

I'm a creepy old man and I'll do his daughter. It's completely understandable. You're just an uptight bitch.

OMG.

So you really think a man finding an attractive woman desirable is the same as a FATHER wanting to do his DAUGHTER?

He's sleeze. Lying sleeze.

Hillary isn't my favorite off course when Donald Trump is alert.
Maybe I will Hi.Clinton / Johnson / Kasich in trial to White House.
Then the winner are which else of these nominations with 3 pieces.
Trump are all England's favorite then they can coopering with USA.
If they are Trump the winner.

Huh, whaaa?

Do a little research. The photos were posted here not long ago and they're all over the net.

The man is sleeze. Pure, lying sleeze.

Google is your friend and, with photos, you wouldn't have to read anything.

You must have PITY for the Cankles, married to a pervert like this....

images

Forum List

Back